BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Happy 60th Madonna!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post Aug 16 2018, 11:04 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

Happy Birthday Madonna! A living legend. My icon. An artist whose music I can always turn to in moments of fun and ecstasy and in times of need and recovery. A person whose humour, class and intelligence captivates me and whose work ethic and ambition inspires me. Enjoy your day, Madge. heart.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post Aug 16 2018, 01:21 PM
Post #2
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

heart.gif

One of my earliest musical memories is seeing this captivating woman on the TV in the Frozen music video. I had no idea she would go on to become my #1 artist. A woman who gave me strength to come out to my mum, a woman who I have danced to countless times and shared some of my favourite memories with, a woman who has shocked, inspired, amazed and dazzled me continuously.

Thank you for everything you've done for me and millions like me.

Happy birthday Queen.

+Quote Post
vibe
post Aug 16 2018, 01:22 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,763
   No Gallery Pics

The dress You Up video captivated me .
Happy birthday to the queen.

+Quote Post
Jessie Where
post Aug 16 2018, 01:38 PM
Post #4
Break the tension
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

Happy birthday, my darling! heart.gif

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Aug 16 2018, 03:12 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

A few tweets wishing Madonna a happy birthday:

Antonio Banderas:
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!!
Dua Lipa:
To the mother of all Leo’s. An inspiration. An icon. Queen Madge. Happy 60th @Madonna 🦁⚔️❤️

Jean Paul Gaultier:
#JoyeuxAnniversaire to my long time friend, my everlasting muse and our Queen of Pop @madonna <3
Kylie Minogue:
Happy birthday to Lady @Madonna!!! I’m 14 years old, dancing and singing in my bedroom and she was just WOW!!! What a force and an inspiration. Enjoy your day Madonna!!! 🎈🎤🍰

BBC Four will be airing a documentary 'There's Only One Madonna' tomorrow from 10pm. Looks like it was originally broadcast in 2001. This is its description:

Documentary charting Britain's relationship with Madonna, examining the influence Madonna has had on British music and fashion, and how she provoked a debate over sexual and gender politics - inspiring a generation of women, whilst remaining a huge gay icon. The film follows a group of fans on their journey to Barcelona for the first night of Madonna's Drowned World Tour and finds out what Madonna means to them. Contributors include backing singer Donna DeLory, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Rosanna Arquette, Mel C, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Hear'Say and Janet Street-Porter.

The Rebel Heart Tour will air after, including behind-the-scenes footage.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:48 AM