BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hung Up ● 15 years on
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausofGhibli
post Sunday, 10:22 AM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

15 years ago, Madonna released the lead single to her 10th studio album 'Confessions On A Dance Floor'

The song went to #1 in 41 countries. It was the most-successful dance song of the 00s in the US & is one of the best-selling singles ever. The music video is a tribute to John Travolta and dancing, and features Madonna in her now iconic pink leotard.

What are your thoughts on this song, 15 years later?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vibe
post Sunday, 01:42 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,763
   No Gallery Pics

I donít play it often tbh

It was so huge and deservedly so.

It is a Madonna classic and lots of my friends fav Madonna song.

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Sunday, 05:23 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

Can't believe it's 15 years old! Like there's people online that might not even have been born when this was released. I remember being at a party and there was an 18 year old who didn't know the song (nor could they name any other Madonna song).

I think this has secured its place as my favourite Madonna song. One of those that I can listen to on repeat and never fails to make me happy. The ABBA sample is genius and the structure of the song allows your anticipation to build up and be released at various points of the song. Madonna went ALL OUT on promoting this song, perhaps the most she's ever done, and what a fantastic routine the performances had!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2020 - 03:56 PM