BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> If you could re-release a Kylie single....., What would you choose?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
SmileyKylie
post Dec 13 2016, 10:27 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,515
   No Gallery Pics

I have 2......

Confide In Me - I still think this song sounds fantastic today, the video is still great wub.gif

Get Outta My Way - Underachieved, love the song, love the remixes and love the video, however I would remove the chairs..... dance.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SamJudd
post Dec 15 2016, 04:24 PM
Post #2
There you go, you're like fireworks...
Member No.: 19,846
   No Gallery Pics

'Better The Devil You Know' - Maybe give it a new remix or something, even though it's perfect as it is, but a re-release along with some new remixes will bring it to the fore-front again amd help fans relive it in all it's perfect glory and it would be nice to see it sell even more.

'Everyday's Like Christmas' (PWL Remix) - This deserves another chance and a much better push in it's remixed form which really makes the song sound better, hell if 'SB' can re-enter the charts, surely this has a slight chance, a totally underrated X-Mas classic.

This post has been edited by SamJudd: Dec 15 2016, 04:25 PM

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Dec 15 2016, 04:40 PM
Post #3
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

i believe in you PLS

+Quote Post
Feel_The_Fever
post Dec 16 2016, 01:58 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 845
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(SmileyKylie @ Dec 13 2016, 10:27 PM) *
I have 2......

Confide In Me - I still think this song sounds fantastic today, the video is still great wub.gif

Get Outta My Way - Underachieved, love the song, love the remixes and love the video, however I would remove the chairs..... dance.gif

God we are so the opposite, these are 2 of the songs i wouldnt push at all, once was more than enough!! I do understand the significance Confide In Me had on her career as it was such a big change from her pwl sound, i appreciate the song for that but as its widely known here im not fan. Get outta my way i never understand the huge love for it here on this forum, forgettable and throw away and it was trying to be a copy of love at first sight which is a million times better.

I would push Breathe, i think if this had been giving a good remix around the fever era it could have been the big hit it deserves to be. I also think Where the wild roses grow has aged brilliantly and it really deserved to have done better than it did, here in Ireland it was a much bigger hit than in the UK.

+Quote Post
Red Blooded Man
post Dec 16 2016, 02:47 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 822
   No Gallery Pics

I would've re-filmed the video of Get outta my way, the original is just too camp and awful while the song actually has an appeal to a much wider audience.

+Quote Post
slowdown73
post Dec 17 2016, 10:51 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 1,031
   No Gallery Pics

Put yourself in my place - such an underrated gem. Dangerous game should also have been a single!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 11:30 AM