BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pink's Instagram posts
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Jan 2 2021, 09:29 AM
Post #1
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

[/quote]From me and my family to you, and yours.... I wish you deep healing breaths and joy in your heart. Something yummy to eat or giggle about. Happiest possible holidays to each and everyone of you. Here’s to a healthy, safe, and healing new year.[/quote]

Superheroes. They go all over the world making it a better place. They shine their light and spread joy. There isn’t a room that this little boy has ever walked into that he didn’t leave lighter and more joyful. I am in awe of you, Jameson Moon, and I feel lucky everyday to witness you and be your Mama. Thank you for making us better and always reminding us to smile. Happy birthday buddy.

Happy New Year. I am gratitude. I am peace. I am better than I’ve ever been. All is well in my world (thank you, Louise Hay) this year, may we all remember that we each own a spiritual toolbox that we can always draw from, like a bottomless well. We are capable of brilliance and light,
and love in the face of hatred. Kindness in the face of impatience. Deep breaths people. I send each and every one you so. Much. Love. Cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2021 - 06:32 AM