BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fever (feat. Angèle) • Sixth Single, Future Nostalgia • 23/10/20
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Juan Carlos
post Friday, 05:22 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 21,211
   No Gallery Pics

Dua was spotted shooting a music video with Angèle, who is a Belgian singer-songwriter and musician, in East London. The collaboration is expected to be included in the French re-release edition of Future Nostalgia due out November 6.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wall
post Friday, 07:26 AM
Post #2
🙄
Group: AF Inner Circle
Member No.: 10,643

She’s truly treating her fans left right and centre cheeseblock.png

I feel like she could overexpose herself though!

+Quote Post
Chemistry
post Friday, 04:02 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 106,588
   No Gallery Pics

I don't want to click on the story as I don't want to give The Sun any of my clicks, but is it really true cops came to the video set for her breaking the corona rules? (which is not the first time after seeing her party pictures a few weeks ago and seems like she is flying all around the world as well).

But anyway, back to the song, that could be amazing. Angele is fab!

+Quote Post
rebekah vAddy!
post Friday, 05:04 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,666

apparently she's suing them kink.gif for telling lies!!!

+Quote Post
✖ lewcifer ✖
post Saturday, 10:51 PM
Post #5
Jaida Essence Hall fan account
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,403

omg i LOVE ANGELE! buzzing for this!

+Quote Post
Juan Carlos
post Sunday, 07:22 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Gold Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Chemistry @ Oct 16 2020, 11:02 AM) *
I don't want to click on the story as I don't want to give The Sun any of my clicks, but is it really true cops came to the video set for her breaking the corona rules? (which is not the first time after seeing her party pictures a few weeks ago and seems like she is flying all around the world as well).
Although the latter is something I also pointed out, I guess it's not necessary to read The Sun's article anymore because it's no longer available. kink.gif

QUOTE(rebekah vAddy! @ Oct 16 2020, 12:04 PM) *
apparently she's suing them kink.gif for telling lies!!!
That's true, hence the reason of the above.

As a side note, it's been reported by some French press that this is going to be a brand new song and not a reworked version of an existing song from the album. Colour me excited if this is indeed true.

+Quote Post
Juan Carlos
post Yesterday, 12:50 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Gold Member
   No Gallery Pics

It's called "Fever" and it's going to be out this month (either this week or next week).

+Quote Post
Ansel
post Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 106,739
   No Gallery Pics

I discovered Angèle earlier this year so I'm looking forward to this! Hopefully it's released worldwide and not just on the French version of the album.

+Quote Post
Vülker
post 18 hours ago
Post #9
üüü barracüda
Member No.: 10,222
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Juan Carlos @ Oct 20 2020, 01:50 PM) *
It's called "Fever" and it's going to be out this month (either this week or next week).

Bloody hell! So 'Levitating' just got released, this is coming out, her duet with Miley is coming out and 'Love Again' is coming out in Europe?

Can she let us breathe? wacko.gif

+Quote Post
Juan Carlos
post 10 hours ago
Post #10
BuzzJack Gold Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Vülker @ Oct 20 2020, 04:50 PM) *
Bloody hell! So 'Levitating' just got released, this is coming out, her duet with Miley is coming out and 'Love Again' is coming out in Europe?
Actually, there's a difference with all the songs you mentioned.

"Levitating" is her current WW single, while "Fever" is going to be a regional single, exclusively in France so far. Also, it could do some damage in the French speaking countries, but this will depend how much Warner invest in those. That said, the main reason of this release is probably to cater some interest of the French audience after the singles of the album (aside "Don't Start Now") haven't done relatively well. As a side note, her collaboration with Miley is going to be handled by RCA, which is Miley's label, not Warner, so I don't think there should be any conflict with the aforementioned songs. Regarding "Love Again", I don't think there's any proper push for the track in Europe yet.

QUOTE(Vülker @ Oct 20 2020, 04:50 PM) *
Can she let us breathe? wacko.gif
Although it seems that there's too much to be released in a short period of time, I don't think there's nothing to worry about.

+Quote Post
Vülker
post 7 hours ago
Post #11
üüü barracüda
Member No.: 10,222
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Juan Carlos @ Oct 21 2020, 06:29 AM) *
Actually, there's a difference with all the songs you mentioned.

"Levitating" is her current WW single, while "Fever" is going to be a regional single, exclusively in France so far. Also, it could do some damage in the French speaking countries, but this will depend how much Warner invest in those. That said, the main reason of this release is probably to cater some interest of the French audience after the singles of the album (aside "Don't Start Now") haven't done relatively well. As a side note, her collaboration with Miley is going to be handled by RCA, which is Miley's label, not Warner, so I don't think there should be any conflict with the aforementioned songs. Regarding "Love Again", I don't think there's any proper push for the track in Europe yet.

Although it seems that there's too much to be released in a short period of time, I don't think there's nothing to worry about.

I was only joking - she's getting 4 singles out there for ME to pay attention to! cheer.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2020 - 03:57 PM