BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Hayley Hair Thread, no this is not ironic
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
linds
post Mar 14 2019, 01:02 AM
Post #1
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 21,176

a momentous occasion has come upon us! the fans are shaking, there's chaos in our midst, time is an illusion as Hayley (Miss Williams if ya nasty) has...

DYED

HER

HAIR

ORANGE

AGAIN!!!!

drama.gif drama.gif drama.gif

is it 2008?!?!??

I swear I thought I'd never see this day return cry.gif she back cry.gif

seriously though it might seem like she's just dyed her hair to a lot of people that don't KNOW but usually when she does something like this it means something is a-coming or it links into something shes going through or music shes writing. like when she went bleach blonde for AL that was her kinda symbolizing her stripping back, laying her "colourless" emotions out for all to see after she'd always been known to have vibrant hair etc so going back to riot era orange really could imply they're going back to their roots within their music?? honestly who knows x

what do y'all think? what hayley hairstyles do you miss?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Mar 15 2019, 01:21 PM
Post #2
rip in peace Dickston
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

The After Laughter hair was my fave tbh, I adored that colour on her tho this is a lovely throwback! I would like them to go back to their roots but not full Riot, maybe more the Self-Titled style which is like a middling between old & new Paramore?

+Quote Post
Envoirment
post Mar 15 2019, 05:19 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,030
   No Gallery Pics

OMG yes *_*

My favourite hair was the blonde hair she had in the "Brick by Boring Brick" music video.

I would be here for them going back to their roots for the next album, even if it's not fully.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2019 - 03:34 PM