BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> You & I • 5 Years On, we don't wanna be like them
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
You & I • 5 Years On
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Calum
post May 6 2019, 02:13 PM
Post #1
i love it when you call me señorita
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,316

It's recently just passed the fifth anniversary of You & I being released as the fourth and final single from the boys' third album Midnight Memories! ohmy.gif

Five years later, what are your favourite memories of the song? Do you still like it (or loathe it)? Has it aged well, and would you have done anything differently with its release? Be sure to vote in the poll too so we can see what the general perception of You & I as a single is now! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sailor Steve
post May 6 2019, 03:18 PM
Post #2
the doctor says i'm diagnosed with shit days and mistakes
Group: Chief Cow
Member No.: 13,530

Somewhere in between for me - it's not as good as Best Song Ever or Story of My Life, but better than Midnight Memories! A good single choice too and I'd definitely have picked it myself. It's not their very best overall but a lovely song and it's held up pretty damn well.

+Quote Post
Riser
post May 7 2019, 01:58 AM
Post #3
Old news
Member No.: 19,534

Good single choice, but not to close the era. I wish it'd been pushed sooner, but then it would've been either before or after Story Of My Life and they were probably trying to avoid having back-to-back ballads as singles.

+Quote Post
Cody Season
post May 7 2019, 04:29 AM
Post #4
turns out i'm 100% that bitch
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I think at the time Midnight Memories felt like the most obvious single to follow the album release because it was super catchy but after Story Of My Life it felt too juvenile and thus stunted their momentum. You & I aged the worst out of the four singles for me but I agree it was a nice choice. I just wish the styling for the video was better, I mean whose idea was it to make Louis look like a 40 year old pedophile?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 08:52 AM