BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Perrie & Zayn, True love or "all for publicity"?
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 31st December 2013, 03:47 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Interested to get Little Mix fans opinion on them as a couple.

Obviously, due to their celebrity profiles there are people out there saying it's "a flash in the pan"/"all for publicity"/"it won't last long" etc.. but are you one of those cynics? Or do you believe they are in it for quite a while?

I actually really like them as a couple and obviously I'd love for them to be the new Posh & Becks or something and be in it for the long haul. Are people just being negative for the sake of it/saying it'll only last 5 minutes because they're famous? But even if it does, surely if they're happy now, that's all that matters right? If it feels right to them, who are we to judge, eh? tongue.gif

Do you "ship" Zerrie/Payn?

Maybe make this thread a general discussion on them both/wedding stuff if you wish.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
danG
post 31st December 2013, 03:53 PM
Post #2
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

One Direction members are obviously extremely high profile so I wouldn't be surprised if she's just in it for the publicity. Although the more likely explanation is that she does actually love him but it's just young love and it probably won't be a long term relationship. But I'm not judging, and if they are in it for the long term then good for them!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 31st December 2013, 03:56 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

She can do much better than that, but they do seem genuinely in love to me. Not a fan of him at all but it would be nice to see them last regardless and I don't see why they shouldn't just because they're both celebrities.

+Quote this post
G R I F F
post 31st December 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #4

It would be easy to say that they were but I'm sure they wouldn't want to publicise each other on the basis of love, especially when they're getting married.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 31st December 2013, 04:16 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

They're actually one of my favourite celeb couples right now, what with Zayn being the member of One Direction I like the most and all. I'm willing to believe it's pretty serious, ever since the wedding was announced really.

It doesn't seem like a publicity thing from what I've seen of it, and I'll be very happy for them to go long term.

+Quote this post
Padamic_Tension
post 1st January 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

I think its genuine but i cant see it lasting whether they marry or not. They are both very young and their careers will see them apart quiet a lot and both will get a lot of attention by admirers,i hope im wrong but that is just my opinion.

+Quote this post
Will.
post 1st January 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 20,226

I guess you can never be sure, but I don't think Perrie is the type to date someone for publicity. In interviews she seems to do everything she can to avoid discussing her & Zayn.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 2nd January 2014, 12:29 AM
Post #8
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

There's always something in my mind that sort of thinks that it could be - but I'd really hope that both camps wouldn't go the extent of faking an engagement/possible marriage to try and push them. I reckon if it was a publicity stunt, then it would've come to an end by now - so I'm gonna say it's real.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 2nd January 2014, 05:29 AM
Post #9
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

QUOTE(Robot @ Jan 2 2014, 12:29 AM) *
There's always something in my mind that sort of thinks that it could be - but I'd really hope that both camps wouldn't go the extent of faking an engagement/possible marriage to try and push them. I reckon if it was a publicity stunt, then it would've come to an end by now - so I'm gonna say it's real.
I'm with you on this one. I dunno, I just think (after seeing more and more photos of them together) they seem genuine and real. I do hope they manage to last a good while though. <3

+Quote this post
Calum
post 2nd January 2014, 12:58 PM
Post #10
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

I don't understand how people could believe this is a publicity stunt. It's hardly attracting headlines. It'll probably be on page 36 of The Sun or The Star, and their wedding will probably be highly publicised, but is it wrong for two celebrities to have genuine love for one another? unsure.gif

+Quote this post
G R I F F
post 2nd January 2014, 06:42 PM
Post #11

I think the point is that it could be seen as trying to mobilise the two fanbases so that there's more of a cross-over between the two acts.

This post has been edited by G R I F F: 2nd January 2014, 06:42 PM

+Quote this post
Calum
post 2nd January 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #12
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

That's because we live in such a media-obsessed culture. Take the media out of the equation (a fraction of people who will manipulate things and put certain ideologies in people's minds) and nobody would have a wrong word to say about this extremely happy and loving couple.

+Quote this post
152chris
post 2nd January 2014, 07:53 PM
Post #13
Group icon
down with jakewild
User: 10,105

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Jan 2 2014, 07:03 PM) *
That's because we live in such a media-obsessed culture. Take the media out of the equation (a fraction of people who will manipulate things and put certain ideologies in people's minds) and nobody would have a wrong word to say about this extremely happy and loving couple.

but their whole lives / careers are based around the media soooo...

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 4th January 2014, 03:42 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182

I personally don't get what the fuss is about them even if the relationship is legit. I get so many retweets on twitter about mixers getting all emosh over the engagement ring worn in some music video!

HOWEVER, a couple of weeks ago I did come across a post entitled "Zerrie is faker than fake" which was certainly an interesting read!

+Quote this post
Ross.
post 4th January 2014, 09:07 PM
Post #15
Group icon
New Entry
User: 20,394

I would like to think this relationship is for real, Perrie is a REAL person like i don't think she would be so commited or connected to someone if it was all publicity but then you have to think is he as Committed as he should be?

+Quote this post
G R I F F
post 4th January 2014, 09:28 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(Ross. @ Jan 4 2014, 09:07 PM) *
I would like to think this relationship is for real, Perrie is a REAL person like i don't think she would be so commited or connected to someone if it was all publicity but then you have to think is he as Committed as he should be?

What makes you say this?

This post has been edited by G R I F F: 4th January 2014, 09:28 PM

+Quote this post
Ross.
post 4th January 2014, 09:35 PM
Post #17
Group icon
New Entry

I know this sounds like im stereo-typing but Boy bands are traditionally worshiped by hundreds of girls, Zayn is at the height of his career and no doubt girls throw themselves at them everywhere they go, so you cant actually tell me that temptation wouldn't be there it sometimes surprises me that he is prepared to "settle down" with somebody, this applies to the other 1D boys aswel though not just Zayn.

+Quote this post
G R I F F
post 4th January 2014, 09:41 PM
Post #18

Even if I don't necessarily agree with it, that's a pretty fair assumption to make.

+Quote this post
Ross.
post 4th January 2014, 09:42 PM
Post #19
Group icon
New Entry

As a couple i love them though, dont take my comments as attacking them because i think there great i just don't feel like it will last but i hope they prove me wrong!

+Quote this post
G R I F F
post 4th January 2014, 09:50 PM
Post #20

I don't think you're attacking them haha! You've given your reasons and they make perfect sense. I hope they stay together too biggrin.gif

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 20th June 2024, 01:39 PM