BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> clipping. - Visions Of Bodies Being Burned, 4th album | 23rd October
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Brer
post Oct 4 2020, 10:26 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Coming nearly exactly a year after their 3rd album 'There Existed An Addiction To Blood', experimental hip-hop group clipping. are blessing the Halloween season with another new album in a couple of weeks' time which serves as a sequel, continuing the spooky / 'horrorcore' aesthetic from that album.

Some of y'all will remember them from getting a very rare top 10 hit for a rap act in BJSC with 'Blood Of The Fang' earlier this year. They're also notable for their vocalist being Daveed Diggs who has also found fame as part of the cast of Hamilton (what a crossover x).

2 singles have dropped from the new album so far and they are both bangers. *.*

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Oct 5 2020, 02:06 AM
Post #2
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
'96 Neve Campbell goes hard! And there's some great instrumentation on the other one

favourite rap group around right now, a followup to There Existed An Addiction To Blood is very welcome

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post Oct 5 2020, 09:15 AM
Post #3
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421
QUOTE(Bré @ Oct 4 2020, 11:26 PM) *
Some of y'all will remember them from getting a very rare top 10 hit for a rap act in BJSC with 'Blood Of The Fang' earlier this year. They're also notable for their vocalist being Daveed Diggs who has also found fame as part of the cast of Hamilton (what a crossover x).

I was today years old when I found out this!! ohmy.gif Will definitely make the effort to check out more of their work, love the concept of these Halloween/spooky themed albums! Of course Blood of the Fang is excellent and a BJSC highlight of the year so far.

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post Oct 5 2020, 09:29 AM
Post #4
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403
Yes I'm definitely going to have to check this out! "Blood Of The Fang" was so, so excellent and horror-themed music is my jam so I'm into it.

+Quote this post
RabbitFurCoat
post Oct 19 2020, 05:20 PM
Post #5
Group icon
IncredibleSquirrel
User: 118
There Existed an Addiction to Blood is a good album with about half a dozen songs I love on it, and I'm really enjoying what's been released from this one so far, anticipating the full thing.

The newest out is 'Pain Everyday'

They've also released Chapter 319, a response to Donald Trump and Black Lives Matters, onto streaming platforms now.

+Quote this post
Brer
post Oct 26 2020, 09:58 PM
Post #6
Group icon
'Pain Everyday' may be my favourite of the singles, loving the chaotic IDM-ish instrumental wub.gif (almost makes up for the annoying grammatical error xx)

Ofc the album is out now as well, looking forward to giving it a listen.

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post Oct 31 2020, 05:28 PM
Post #7
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561
I will definitely be checking this out. Especially as it continues the themes/asthetics from the previous album I'm very much anticipating it, I LOVE “Say The Name” and the non-album track “Chapter 319” which was #1 on my personal chart.

+Quote this post
Brer
post Nov 6 2020, 07:24 PM
Post #8
Group icon
This album is actually fantastic. Lived up to all the singles and then some. May be challenging Run The Jewels for my favourite rap album of the year!

'Something Underneath', 'Check The Lock', 'Looking Like Meat', 'Body For The Pile', 'Enlacing' wub.gif (also ''96 Neve Campbell' got even better put into the context of the album with the interlude immediately before it)

+Quote this post
Brer
post Nov 10 2020, 08:20 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Joint music video for 'Enlacing' and 'Pain Everyday':

My two favourite songs on the album cheeseblock.png

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:32 AM