BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Criminal, Netflix | David Tennant & Hayley Atwell
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Jun 18 2019, 06:59 PM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

QUOTE(Digital Spy)
David Tennant and Hayley Atwell are to appear in a groundbreaking new Netflix series called Criminal. The Marvel actors will both guest star in the 12-part crime procedural, which will be uniquely set across four different countries.

Each episode will span 45 minutes and take place solely within the confines of a police interview suite in France, Spain, Germany or the UK, to give a unique perspective on the mental conflict between detectives and suspects.

And they aren't the only stars involved in the project, with former Coronation Street and Cheat actress Katherine Kelly leading the regular UK cast. Lee Ingleby (Line of Duty), Nicholas Pinnock (Marcella), Mark Stanley, Rochenda Sandall and Shubham Saraf complete the detective team in the three UK-based episodes, with both Tennant and Atwell guest starring as suspects, alongside Youssef Kerkour and Clare-Hope Ashitey.

George Kay (Killing Eve, The Hour) and Jim Field Smith (Endeavour, The Wrong Mans) serve as showrunners for all 12 episodes.

The series will also be multi-lingual, with actors speaking in the language of whatever country the interview room is based.

Coming to Netflix this autumn!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jun 18 2019, 07:01 PM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
This looks really intriguing! A great concept that only a worldwide network like Netflix could do, so glad they're taking risks like this. I feel their original content recently hasn't appealed to me at all so hopefully this will step it back up.

An absolutely stellar UK cast, Lisa McQueen too *.*

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Sep 2 2020, 10:34 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
Returns on 16th September with 4 new episodes featuring Kit Harington, Sharon Horgan, Kunal Nayyar and Sophie Okonedo.

I quite enjoyed the first series so looking forward to this.

+Quote this post
Qween
post Sep 4 2020, 10:48 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709
The David Tennant episode was FAB. The trailer has me really excited again, especially the Sophie Okonedo episode.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:37 AM