BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Robs Smash Hits Chart NOVEMBER 2017
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Roba.
post Nov 3 2017, 12:19 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804
1. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
2. Zayn Ft Sia - Dusk Till Dawn
3. Mabel Ft Kojo Funds - Finders Keepers
4. Pink - Beautiful Trauma
5. Rita Ora - Anywhere
6. Dark Sarah - Dance With the Dragon
7. Camilla Cabello - Havana
8. Maroon 5 - What Lovers Do
9. Paloma Faith - Guilty
10. NF - Let You Down
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Riser
post Nov 3 2017, 03:03 AM
Post #2
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
Hi Rob!
Your top 3 is superb wub.gif Glad you're liking Dusk Till Dawn so much, I can't get enough of it and it's easily my favorite thing Zayn's ever done. Anywhere sounds like a huge classic in the making for Rita, an improvement on Your Song so it better smash ohmy.gif

Let You Down is an interesting one, it's growing rather quickly and does stand out a bit even though NF just sounds like G-Eazy or Machine Gun Kelly. I gotta hear Guilty after liking Crybaby so much. Surprised to not see any Kelly Clarkson here! Have you listened to her album yet, if so any faves??

Great chart! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Nov 13 2017, 03:50 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804
QUOTE(Riser @ Nov 3 2017, 03:03 AM) *
Hi Rob!
Your top 3 is superb wub.gif Glad you're liking Dusk Till Dawn so much, I can't get enough of it and it's easily my favorite thing Zayn's ever done. Anywhere sounds like a huge classic in the making for Rita, an improvement on Your Song so it better smash ohmy.gif

Let You Down is an interesting one, it's growing rather quickly and does stand out a bit even though NF just sounds like G-Eazy or Machine Gun Kelly. I gotta hear Guilty after liking Crybaby so much. Surprised to not see any Kelly Clarkson here! Have you listened to her album yet, if so any faves??

Great chart! biggrin.gif

hey Jordan!
yeah I completely agree with you on Zayn. easily his best song for me whereas I didn't care for most of his other songs!

It better smash is exactly what's happening ohmy.gif (although with the huge love it's got & way superior to YS, we can't be surprised I dunno. that chorus gets me every time. so good. certainly a fun adventure song which are the type of songs I love. it reminds me melody wise of another song tho....

NF is decent but I'm going off it already, I won't grow to dislike it or anything but after more listens I've come to the conclusions that I really like the beginning to it lol. the rest is decent but nothing amazing and could be passed off as not exciting.

not heard a lot of Kelly's. it isn't sounding too promising from what I have heard which is unfortunate being a huge fan of hers sad.gif

thanks biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Sergej
post Nov 13 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723
Hello Rob!
Great Chart overall!
I Like pretty much all of the Songs in your Chart, except for #6 & #9 which I didn't heard yet.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:08 PM