BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Zayn Malik • General Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post 6th February 2014, 04:35 PM
Post #21
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

There's an individual shot of them all in the video prior to the song starting, bar Harry, so he must be being marginalised!!!11!1!

Seriously though, it's not THAT massive a deal laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post 6th February 2014, 05:14 PM
Post #22
Group icon
nabad
User: 18,316

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Feb 6 2014, 04:35 PM) *
There's an individual shot of them all in the video prior to the song starting, bar Harry, so he must be being marginalised!!!11!1!

biggrin.gif

I think it's a bit inappropriate and pathetic that an organisation can bring racism or "marginalisation" into the picture because somebody of a certain ethnicity receives less solo time in the video than the others do; because like you said Harry misses out at points and Liam's not exactly feature-heavy in it either.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 9th February 2014, 10:03 AM
Post #23
Group icon
nabad

Zayn got Steven Tyler from Aerosmith to send Perrie a video message to congratulate them on getting engaged, aww! <3

lol at her face x

+Quote this post
Calum
post 14th February 2014, 07:06 PM
Post #24
Group icon
nabad

Zayn Malik had the look of love about him last night when he was spotted at Demi Lovato's concert in California to watch his fiancee Perrie Edwards perform with Little Mix but some members of the audience seemed happier to see him than the girl band, getting themselves into a frenzy at the mere sight of the hottie.

The One Direction star jetted over to the US this week and headed over to the Honda Center in Anaheim yesterday evening where former X Factor judge Demi performed the latest show on her Neon Lights tour but of course, Zayn was really there to see his pretty girlfriend on stage.

In fan footage filmed at the show, Zayn, 21, can be seen accompanied by burly security guards while being led to his seat with mobs of hysterical fans surrounding him but the heartthrob seemed to find the whole palaver rather hilarious and can be seen laughing in the midst of the chaos.

With Little Mix on a break from Demi's tour tonight, it looks as though the happy couple, who got engaged last summer, will most likely be spending Valentine's Day together and will most likely make up for the time spent away from each other recently.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 16th February 2014, 12:18 PM
Post #25
Group icon
nabad

Zayn Malik pulled out all the stops to be with his fiancee Perrie Edwards on Valentine's Day, jetting to the US where his Little Mix love is currently on tour so they could spend the day of love together.

The One Directions star was spotted at Demi Lovato's concert in California on Thursday night (the day before Valentine's) to watch Perrie perform with Little Mix as part of Demi's Neon Lights tour.

Zayn headed over to the Honda Center in Anaheim, with fan footage filmed at the show showing the 21-year-old accompanied by burly security guards while being led to his seat with mobs of hysterical fans surrounding him. The heartthrob seemed to find the whole palaver rather hilarious though and could be seen laughing in the midst of the chaos.

With Demi and Little Mix enjoying a night off from the tour on February 14, Zayn and Perrie squeezed in a precious day together, and judging from Zayn's Twitter account they had a very romantic 24 hours.

The boybander jumped on Twitter on Saturday night to share a photo from his Valentine's Dayy with Perrie, which shows the happy couple leaning in for a kiss, looking cosy in woolly jumpers.

Zayn, who's not known for his regular Twitter actvity, captioned the black and white shot with a simple: "Wicked day yesterday smile.gif xx".

It looks like Perrie's Little Mix bandmates enjoyed the day of love too, despite being apart from their men with the band's Twitter account sharing on Friday morning: "We have some VERY happy Little Mix ladies right now..." while Leigh-Anne shared a snap of her gorgeous red roses from boyfriend Jordan Kiffin.

They look so adorable together wub.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 20th February 2014, 10:41 AM
Post #26
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

THE PERFECTION

+Quote this post
Calum
post 20th February 2014, 10:57 AM
Post #27
Group icon
nabad

STUNNING *.*

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 20th February 2014, 11:52 AM
Post #28
Group icon

I think the break has done Zayn the world of good, he looks fantastic and well rested. In fact they all do, apart from Louis who my sister said looked a lot like Shaggy from Scooby Doo last night.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 20th February 2014, 02:05 PM
Post #29
Group icon
nabad

Zayn just looks so PERFECT and 100x sexier with the facial hair gone. :3

Louis really dragged their overall look down though, he needs to do something with the hair drama.gif (although at least the beard and co. has gone)

+Quote this post
Calum
post 21st February 2014, 03:00 PM
Post #30
Group icon
nabad

He might not be able to drive, but that didn’t stop Zayn Malik making a grand romantic gesture on Valentine’s Day, reportedly presenting Perrie with a chauffeured, convertible Bentley.

The 21-year-old One Direction star was spotted in the black vehicle, worth £120,000, sat in the passenger seat being driven around the Hollywood Hills on Friday.
Looking out to the distance, the star was clearly enjoying his ride in the expensive luxury car but there was no sign of fiancé Perrie.

Before jumping into his swish new ride, Zayn was pictured jumping out of a black Range Rover which he rented when he touched down in Los Angeles on Monday.

The star was sunning himself in the 22C weather alongside two young girls, presumed to be his younger sisters.

The star made a special trip to LA to be with his beloved Perrie for the most romantic day of the year and was spotted leaving her hotel on Valentine’s Day morning.

Stepping out of the black Range Rover on Friday morning Zayn wore black skinny jeans with sandy brogues and a plain white t-shirt.

Showing off his tattoos with the sleeves rolled up, the 21-year-old looked more rock ‘n’ roll than pop star.

And he’s certainly spending money in a rock ‘n’ roll fashion with the Bentley Continental GT V8 S Convertible car hire, which is part of the ‘exotic’ range from LA based Black and White Car Hire, costing him £9000 per day.

But it was money well spent for the young star who tweeted a picture of himself and Perrie from Valentine’s Day with a sweet caption, saying: ‘Wicked day yesterday smile.gif xx’

The couple announced their engagement last summer and are allegedly planning a wedding for 2015.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 25th February 2014, 12:47 AM
Post #31
Group icon
nabad

Apparently taken from Zayn's private Instagram account. That first one :3

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 25th February 2014, 01:11 PM
Post #32
Group icon

I love his hair in the second one, he always has such good hair. wub.gif

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 26th February 2014, 03:02 AM
Post #33
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217

I'm pretty much in a constant state of envy when I look at pictures of him. sob.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 26th February 2014, 08:52 PM
Post #34
Group icon
nabad

Zayn Malik may normally stay quiet in the social networking world, but the One Direction hunk has been more active than usual recently in a rather strange way, as his latest tweet saw the star rant that he had "nothing left to give." But, what is he referring to?

Zayn has always been one to shy away from the 1D fame, so it could have been a dig at his showbiz lifestyle. However, with fiancee Perrie Edwards currently on a mission to break the US by supporting Demi Lovato on tour alongside her Little Mix bandmates, could Zayn just be lonely over here in the UK?

After the Bradford hunk posted a message about "his friend" Jack Daniels in yet another bizarre 5am message on Sunday night, Zayn then followed this up last night in the early hours by asking followers "what can I do?", to which many replied that his message was rather deep and confusing.

He posted mysteriously: "I'll give but if there's nothing left to give what can I do ? ?,,,,,,,," (sic)

I really hope it's neither to do with his commitment to the group or Perrie (although it's probably not). sad.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 28th February 2014, 10:47 AM
Post #35
Group icon
nabad

OMG *.* Zayn Cyrus (get naked please kink.gif)

+Quote this post
Calum
post 28th February 2014, 04:44 PM
Post #36
Group icon
nabad

Another article about Zayn's tweets:

The One Direction heartthrob has been incredibly active on his Twitter account for the last few weeks – a strange occurrence for the usually quiet singer.

But while 1D fans will welcome any scrap of communication from their idols, Zayn's latest tweets have been rather confusing.

The 21-year-old puzzled followers with a tweet posted yesterday reading: "I'll give but if there's nothing left to give what can I do ? ?,,,,,,,,,"

Fans immediately took this cryptic message as a dig at Zayn's fiancée Perrie Edwards of Little Mix fame.

After the usual "Are u ok?" messages, several followers wrote: "Are you unengaged?".

While Zayn has sparked rumours of drunken nights due to several strange tweets – "Hahahahahahahahahaha" anyone? – this deep message seems to be a reflection of the hunk's feelings.

Zayn and Perrie are currently spending a lot of time apart due to Little Mix touring the States supporting Demi Lovato on tour.

The pair have been in contact over Twitter, with Zayn sending his missus an adorable video message from her hero Steven Tyler congratulating them on their upcoming nuptials.

And Zayn adorably flew to LA for Valentine's Day to spend February 14 with his girl.

But times could be tough for the young lovebirds, as they will face even more time apart due to One Direction's world tour.

We're hoping this tweet was just a tipsy wondering out loud, but if it's not related to Perrie, it could in fact be regarding 1D.

Zayn has been noticeably absent in the way of solos on new tracks, including Midnight Memories, and the boys admitted at the Brits that they hadn't seen each other in three months.

While speaking to Metro, Perrie hinted that her fella finds fame harder to deal with than she does, saying: "I do whatever I want. I do everything normally but obviously Zayn is really famous so it's harder for him."

Brace yourselves, Directioners – there could be a Zayn-related heartbreak coming soon in one way or another.

drama.gif Give it a rest.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 2nd March 2014, 12:38 PM
Post #37
Group icon
nabad

One Direction really do know how to spoil there adoring Directioners and today is no exception as Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall have been getting there kit off once again, this time for there Miami Memories video taken backstage at their Take Me Home tour last year.

Yup, just when you'd thought you'd seen all you possibly could of the boys topless back stage antics from last year's enormous world tour, the group unveil even more behind the scenes action with very little clothing, just for a change.

The 'Little Things' chart-toppers are currently gearing up for the biggest tour of their career as they perform to gigantic audiences across the globe in their 'Where We Are' stadium tour but making sure we don't forget last year's electrifying show in hurry- which trust us we won't - the X Factor band have put together this compilation of clips for you to druel over on this gloomy Friday afternoon.

In the clip we get an even bigger insight into life in the biggest band in the world as Zayn flaunts his lucky pants, Liam impresses with his relentless gym routine and Harry boulds us over with his impressive juggling skills.

Meanwhile the band broke the news this week that they've got another new fragrance on the way following the success of last year's best selling 'Our Moment'. Imaginatively titled 'That Moment' is set to incorporate some of the best smelly bits from the first time around, as well as some new additions.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 7th March 2014, 01:55 PM
Post #38
Group icon
nabad

Little Mix babe Perrie Edwards is engaged to One Direction hunk Zayn Malik, as if you didn't know, speaking about the magic moment he popped the question, the Move singer insisted that saying "yes" to his proposal was easy despite them still being so young.

The couple confirmed they're set to tie the knot last August after Perrie rocked a huge diamond ring at the premiere of 1D's 3D documentary, This Is Us in London. Details of the nuptials so far have been sketchy, but what we do know is this pair are head over heels.

She gushed to Fabulous magazine: "I think you know yourself when the time's right and when you're with the right person."

But when will they get married? Looks like Perrie and Zayn may have to wait a little bit as their careers continue to sky rocket. Since winning the X Factor in 2012 the ladies have already released two albums and are seeing a huge surge in popularity in the US.

+Quote this post
G𝓪𝓻y
post 7th March 2014, 02:42 PM
Post #39
Group icon
All Eyes On Me When I Walk In, No Question That This Guys A 10
User: 277

I imagine that how Liam is going to propose to me. Except more romantical.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 18th March 2014, 11:15 PM
Post #40
Group icon
nabad

Naughty Boy ‏@NaughtyBoyMusic 1h
sick studio vibes with @emelisande & @zaynmalik - forget what you think you know. #doitanyway

+Quote this post

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 02:17 AM