BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> RuPaul's Drag Race ☕ SPOILERS AND TEA THREAD, HEAVY finishing order spoilers
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Lee_J11
post 14th April 2021, 07:11 PM
Post #181
Group icon
You can call me Manboy
User: 488

QUOTE(Lee_J11 @ Apr 11 2021, 02:54 PM) *
Them spoilers for the S13 finale are in line with my Jantasy *_*

I have seen new Season 13 “Spoilers” which state the exact opposite and that the top 2 is actually Kandy Vs Symone. Absolutely disgusting if true cry.gif

(Also apparently all 3 lip sync songs are Britney... Gimme More, Womanizer and Work Bitch??!)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 14th April 2021, 07:21 PM
Post #182
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Apparently Cheryl is the only one who gets two wins in IAS, the first two episodes which are talent show and girl goups, but Pangina/Jimbo/Baga both have two top 2 placements, with Pangina winning Ball and Baga winning Snatch Game. Also Jimbo is the villain of the season and Cheryl is the Miss Congeniality type, both of which seem like they'd be right tbh, and I'm here for Jimbo leaning into the villain side.

On the flip side, I'm taking what's come out with a pinch of salt because I feel like AS6 tea has changed so much so who knows laugh.gif it seems sus somebody would get all of the wins, bottoms and eliminations so quick tbf, like sometimes with other seasons you don't even know both the bottom queens until just before the episode.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 14th April 2021, 07:48 PM
Post #183
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Also why have I lowkey got the worst feeling they'll pull something so Kandy wins

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 14th April 2021, 08:55 PM
Post #184
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047

There’s no way Kandy’s winning- i’m not convinced by the Britney tea at ALL- Work B*tch was only used 2 seasons ago?

Also if they’re doing top 2 or bottom 2 on IAS will be interesting! Monique to get as least one please I beg

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 14th April 2021, 10:50 PM
Post #185
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Ya'all. I cannot believe those S13 finale spoilers.

I told you they would rob Rose! What the hell did the judges see in Kandy Muse??? Can you even IMAGINE if she wins? Season 13 will definitely be remembered as the worst season ever.

E: Also, what is with the spoiled reddit being full of Kandy stans? Is it just kids being trolling for the sake of it or is there something I'm not seeing?

Like. Call me out if y'all disagree but like. Somebody being plus size and a poc shouldn't mean they're above criticism for not actually being that good at the things the show supposedly is testing them on. Treating someone as a minority with kid gloves is worse, surely?!

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 15th April 2021, 04:02 AM
Post #186
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

QUOTE(J00prstar @ Apr 14 2021, 11:50 PM) *
Ya'all. I cannot believe those S13 finale spoilers.

I told you they would rob Rose! What the hell did the judges see in Kandy Muse??? Can you even IMAGINE if she wins? Season 13 will definitely be remembered as the worst season ever.

E: Also, what is with the spoiled reddit being full of Kandy stans? Is it just kids being trolling for the sake of it or is there something I'm not seeing?

Like. Call me out if y'all disagree but like. Somebody being plus size and a poc shouldn't mean they're above criticism for not actually being that good at the things the show supposedly is testing them on. Treating someone as a minority with kid gloves is worse, surely?!

Tell me about it!!

2 Fridays ago I was in a gay bar and RuPaul was on and every time Kandy came on screen everyone screamed and cheered!!!

And then when she lipsynced against Olivia, people actually started jump and clap from their tables when she was saved.

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 15th April 2021, 09:37 AM
Post #187
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

Well I think what you really have to take into consideration is that this is a lipsync for the crown- should Kameron or Peppermint had made it to the final lipsync based on track records- ABSOLUTELY NOT- but at the end of the day it’s whoever wins them initial lipsyncs at least- that makes it to the final 2 spot!

I’m not a huge fan of Kandy if I’m honest but I don’t think she’s quite the evil person a lot of people are making her out to be- she’s caused less drama/been less mean than a ton of other villains the shows seen- Gia, Roxxxy, Phi Phi, Silky, even Ginger and Kennedy- and also she has NOTHING to do with the fact she’s been favoured- she’s not gonna say to the producers and Ru- please stop keeping me in the competition- so you can’t be mad at her at all I think.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 15th April 2021, 09:46 AM
Post #188
Group icon

I don't think she's evil I just don't think she's good at Drag Race or at half of the skills the show's purpose is supposedly to test.

If you can win Drag Race without being able to do half of the skills the purpose of the show is to test you on, then it calls the show's entire premise into question.

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 15th April 2021, 10:13 AM
Post #189
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

QUOTE(J00prstar @ Apr 15 2021, 10:46 AM) *
I don't think she's evil I just don't think she's good at Drag Race or at half of the skills the show's purpose is supposedly to test.

If you can win Drag Race without being able to do half of the skills the purpose of the show is to test you on, then it calls the show's entire premise into question.

Completely! But she’s not the one who’s keeping her in the competition- it’s Ru and the producers. Any sane person isn’t going to just ask to leave the competition when production is bumping you up and keeping you on telly every week so I feel bad for all the hate she’s getting because it’s not her fault she’s been kept here WAY over her expiration date

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 15th April 2021, 10:29 AM
Post #190
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

It brings up the validity of the lipsync for the crown I think, at the risk of sounding dismissive to "club queens", I absolutely am not because doing shows for a crowd in bars etc is drag at its core, I am not a huge fan of it coming down to lipsyncs for the final although it is a FAR more entertaining format for the final then one of those live finals where they just fill up time and then crown a winner. I think that's the case with any final challenge though, if it comes down to that then it can feel like you've got to be good at whatever they picked to win, and performing is an integral part. Plus we've not had a bad winner from it yet, Jaida deserved it, Aquaria deserved it, Sasha was a shock but still had done really well, and Yvie was the right winner anyway in the end and felt satisfying.

If anything I think they should have something like the All Stars talent show for the finale even just as a showcase rather than a challenge.

QUOTE(George.keh @ Apr 15 2021, 10:37 AM) *
I’m not a huge fan of Kandy if I’m honest but I don’t think she’s quite the evil person a lot of people are making her out to be- she’s caused less drama/been less mean than a ton of other villains the shows seen- Gia, Roxxxy, Phi Phi, Silky, even Ginger and Kennedy- and also she has NOTHING to do with the fact she’s been favoured- she’s not gonna say to the producers and Ru- please stop keeping me in the competition- so you can’t be mad at her at all I think.

I do agree entirely with this, I don't think she is a bad person at all, I actually like her as a person and she isn't at fault at all for the producers keeping her in! Of course it is frustrating that someone who hasn't really been good at anything all season bar a couple of challenges and her first lipsync is in the final, but that's not her fault. And really what has she done that's been so bad? She was a bit arrogant nearer the start, I admit I got drawn in by it all at that point, but I think as she's been shown love by the judges (even undeserved), I feel like she has settled down in herself and towards the others. To me I think she was insecure and a lot of that has been let go as she's done well in some challenges, made friends and connected with the girls. I'm not a fan of her drag and she's not like my absolute favourite or some perfect angel, but I think people do FAR too much in terms of paining her as this evil horrible unlikeable person. Those traits are totally different to being favoured by producers. People have done so much more than Kandy in the respect of being horrible or a villain and been celebrated for it!

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 15th April 2021, 11:39 AM
Post #191
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

It’s Cheryl vs Juju vs Pangina for IAS crown!!! What a fabulous top three wow- Cheryl slaying is something I did not see but GOOD FOR HER

+Quote this post
Oliver
post 15th April 2021, 12:24 PM
Post #192
Group icon
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
User: 15,367

How reliable is that? She’s went from last to 5th to top 3 in the last “tea” posts? unsure.gif And who is she replacing in the top, Baga or Jimbo?

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 15th April 2021, 12:49 PM
Post #193
Group icon

For real I'm not mad AT Kandy I just think the season is wild and pushing her to the final in a season like this is undeserving. Especially when she's the perfect model for AllStars, a season that leans toward comedy & performance challenges.

I've been doing What Ifs & Kandy would have easily slid through season 12's challenge order, for example.

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 15th April 2021, 12:54 PM
Post #194
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

Was there any tea of Cheryl going first? I don’t remember there being?

Set to air after DRUK3

Cast
US: Monique Heart & Jujubee
UK: Baga Chipz, Blu Hydrangea & Cheryl Hole
Canada: Jimbo & Lemon
Thailand: Pangina Heals
Holland: Janey Jacké

Episode 1: Talent Show
Top 2: Cheryl Hole & Pangina Heals
Winner: Cheryl Hole
Bttm 2: Lemon & Blu Hydrangea
Eliminated: Lemon

Episode 2: Girl Group
Top 2: Monique Heart & Cheryl Hole
Winner: Double win
Bttm 2: Janey Jacké & Jimbo
Eliminated: Janey Jacké

Episode 3: Snatch Game
Top 2: Baga Chipz & Jimbo
Winner: Baga Chipz
Bttm 2: Cheryl Hole & Monique Heart
Eliminated: Monique Heart

Episode 4: Acting / Improv
Top 2: Baga Chipz & Jujubee
Winner: Jujubee
Bttm 2: Blu Hydrangea & Pangina Heals
Eliminated: Blu Hydrangea

Episode 5: Ball
Top 2: Pangina Heals & Jimbo
Winner: Pangina Heals
Bttm 3: Jujubee, Cheryl Hole & BagaChipz
Eliminated: Baga Chipz

Episode 6: Finale (I'm guessing the staple Rumix)
Eliminated: Jimbo
Top 3: Cheryl Hole, Jujubee & Pangina Heals

There are rumours that a double crowning between Jujubee and Cheryl was filmed.

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 15th April 2021, 08:20 PM
Post #195
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

New elimination order suggested for All Stars 6:

Serena - A’keria (sigh) - Silky - Yara - Jiggly - Scarlet - Jan - Pandora - TKB - Top 4.

Promo being shot on Monday so might be premiering soon!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 15th April 2021, 10:21 PM
Post #196
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I'm so here for Jiggly lasting longer than we thought! The 3 first out are the ones I'm least interested in seeing so that'd be perfect if it was true.

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 15th April 2021, 10:27 PM
Post #197
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

I’m rather sad for Akeria- I wasn’t super excited by her personality and thought she was sometimes a little sly in the competition- like the Plastique moment- but both her winning performances were super fun to watch! But as you’ve said Liam if it means more Jiggly (and Scarlet) I am super happy with that elimination order! (Other than Eureka but I’m trying my best to forget she’s even in the cast)

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 16th April 2021, 07:18 AM
Post #198
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I'm kinda willing to give Akeria the benefit of the doubt but for me the fact she didn't really stand out in a season as lacking as 11 isn't filling me with much hope. Stranger glow-ups have definitely happened but early out for her definitely doesn't surprise me, nor am I mad at it.

+Quote this post
Lukuzz
post 16th April 2021, 08:14 AM
Post #199
Group icon
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
User: 1,209

Jimbo best be in the finale, but no wins ugh not again !

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 16th April 2021, 09:03 AM
Post #200
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I'm just happy Jimbo gets a Ball redemption, her runways were the best on DRC easily but then with the Ball she just let it slip a bit sad.gif Pangina is 100000% going to EAT the ball I'm so excited, that top 2 for a Ball is flawless.

Tbh though the more I look at that order for IAS, the more it feels like speculation and just made up laugh.gif I just can't see how at this stage, without the series even being revealed, could somebody know every top 2, every bottom 2/3 and who wins each top 2 lipsync, as well as the challenge order, but no lipsync songs and no actual challenge details (for example the ball theme or what the acting challenge is)? To me it just feels like they've cobbled together a bit of tea we've had and made some inferrences based on what we know from the queens, but not put in too much detail so it sounds "right", maybe I'm thinking too much into it laugh.gif But I mean AS6 we barely know the order of elimination and it keeps changing, so it seems weird to me that someone would be privvy to so much of IAS already.

I think it will be about right, but Cheryl being a likely winner and double crown with Juju just sounds like some kind of fanfic laugh.gif I think Cheryl will have a redemption and do very well, but not THAT well. I could feasibly see her getting the first two wins given that she is in Gals Aloud and you can easily see her being the token "shock" talent show winner with a high energy lipsync, but I just can't imagine there being a winner who presumably flops Snatch Game AND the Ball, I guess if she does really well in the finale but idk.

+Quote this post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 05:30 PM