BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 'WOMEN HATING BIGOTS' Madonna hits out ~, 👏👏
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post 24th September 2016, 03:50 PM
Post #1
Group icon
User: 13,007

During the most recent years of her career, Madonna has faced criticism for her revealing outfits, her outrageous performances and her decision to collaborate with her younger contemporary contemporaries, with many calling out for her to “act her age”.

Well now, she’s here to tell you that’s exactly what she’s doing.

In response to her detractors, Madonna posted a string of photos from throughout the various stages of her illustrious music career, beginning in the 1980s and spanning right up to the present day.

Alongside each of the posts, the 58-year-old icon and all-round #UnapologeticBitch pointed out that she was “acting her age” in the photo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/mado...4b0e81629a9a9e5

madonna Still Acting my Age!!! Photo by Mert Alas.💘. How do i know I'm still acting my Age? Because its MY age and its MY life and all of you Women Hating Bigots need to sit down and try to understand why you feel the need to limit me with your fear of what you aren't familiar with. You know what happens to Bigots? NOTHING! Nothing happens to people who. Think in a limited way. Facts.....But i forgive you. 👍🏻 Because its the month of Slicha. 🙏🏻

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 06:01 AM