BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
17 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Persephonia / National Thread, BJSC 120: Vegyn - Debold
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Silas
post 27th May 2018, 11:03 PM
Post #261
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

I am just as shocked. 2018 clearly the year of Ashphonia
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
m
post 28th May 2018, 07:21 AM
Post #262
Group icon
I asked for my account to be banned
User: 7,132

not forgetting this synthy anthem banger (which I've known for a while). sorry, no 'kitty' tho

+Quote this post
Brer
post 31st May 2018, 11:14 PM
Post #263
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Persephonian News Bulletin ~ 01/06/2018

BJSC 105 summary

- Unfortunately the Persephonian BJSC Committee's heavily funded self-hype campaign for our entry to win this month didn't quite pan out, but the final results of BJSC 105 in Niceland on Monday night were still pretty good for us as we claimed our first top 10 hit of 2018 so far with A Tribe Called Red's 'Sisters' (feat. Northern Voice) coming 10th out of 38 with a total of 236 points. It became our 14th top 10 hit in total and matched the position of the previous one, Life Sim's 'IDL' in BJSC 100. 32 countries voted for the song, a total surpassed in our back catalogue only by DANCE WITH THE DEAD's 'Waves' (34 voters) and Jay Dabhi and Moises Modesto's 'Cry For Freedom' (33). Though it did give us our highest position, points and voters of 2018 so far it didn't beat the 3 top scores achieved by Mikael Seifu in BJSC 103 - 'Sisters' went nearly the entire reveal without any scores higher than 13, but finally got a single 18 in the very last vote to be revealed, that of Land of DW (who had previously given us 15 points on six occasions without ever going one better). Four countries gave it 13 points: Aeroche, South Danaelanda, Deandria and Terra Avium. Aeroche were the second-to-last voters to be revealed, meaning we had a very strong finish to the night, which was much needed as we hadn't been inside the top 10 at any point prior during the reveal. The final 10th place was just ahead of our projected 11th place finish as it came 6th out of 29 in semi-final 2 with 83 points (both one place and one point lower than our year to date best with IC3PEAK in BJSC 101). Thanks to all those who voted and helped us continue our run of getting at least one top ten hit per calendar year since 2012! now the pressure's on for this to keep up our 100% record of top 10 hits making the TBO semi-finals

- For the fourth contest in a row, we welcomed a new country into the list of BJSC winners. This month's first-time victors were Land of DW, who made their debut in BJSC 69 and have not missed a contest since. They've had a pretty rough history in the contest, DNQing with 21 of their previous 36 entries (including all of their first five efforts) but had seen more success in the past year and a bit as they picked up their first top 10 with 5th placed 'Í Tokuni' by Eivør in BJSC 93, and improved on that with a 2nd place finish in BJSC 101 with Betta Lemme's 'Bambola'. Between those two they also won the Japan vs. South Korea spinoff with kagura's 'sui-ren'. The song to give them their first win (as well as both their third top 10 and third top 5) in the main contest was the similarly all-lower-case styled 'thoughts & prayers' by grandson, an excellent politically charged and highly topical rock song relating to the epidemic of gun violence in the USA, crowned the winner of the contest with a total of 361 points. Land of DW now have the opportunity to be the latest first-time host of BJSC when the contest returns in July from a one-month break. 'thoughts & prayers' became the third entry of the year (after Kim Petras' 'Heart To Break' and Propaganda's 'Das Testaments Des Mabuse: The Third Side') to get 8 top scores of 18, a total surpassed by only 6 other entries in BJSC history, and was additionally (narrowly) the winner of semi-final 2, Land of DW's first semi-final win.

- The success of grandson thus thwarted, for now, Aeroche's latest bid to continue their run of getting at least one win per calendar year - but we still have five more contests this year so this is not over yet!! The BJSC titans actually scored their most successful entry to date in terms of percentage of possible points scored, but alas fell 17 points short of the win this time, finishing in 2nd place with 344 points with Camden Cox's 'Gold'. With that, Aeroche are once again on top of the all-time BJSC medals table, returning to being tied with FSR Rontvia on wins and second places (8 and 6 respectively) but with one more third placer (7 to Rontvia's 6). Your move Rontvia. 'Gold' was Aeroche's 28th top 5 hit (two behind the record held by FSR Rontvia) and their 35th top 10 hit to date. BJSC 105's bronze medal went to Arrhult's '1999' representing Hushkanukia with a total of 310 points. This continued a very successful Hushkanukia comeback into a second contest in a row, giving them their first ever pair of back-to-back top 10 hits and their second biggest hit to date (their only previous top 5 hit was PVRIS' 'St. Patrick', the winner of BJSC 72, the first time they ever even qualified for the final). It's their 9th top 10 hit in total. Quintessa dark horsed their way to 4th place with 307 points for The Wandering Hearts' 'Devil', a very impressive result for a country song (maybe because this one is actually good x), and their 5th top 10 hit to date, all of which have gone top 5. It also put them in the #1 spot in the year-to-date rankings, just 6 points ahead of closest rivals Aeroche, as well as winning semi-final 1 to give Quintessa a third semi-final victory following Mirror Talk's '1/M/T' in BJSC 80 and their BJSC 97 final winner 'Gypsy (Catch Me If You Can)' by Norda and Mike De Ville featuring Joanna Jones. South Danaelanda completed the top 5, winning a tiebreak for 5th on 276 points with Dimension's 'Black Church', giving them a 5th top 5 and 10th top 10 hit (also their second top 10 in a row).

- Losing the tiebreak (as they apparently do best) and ending in 6th was FSR Rontvia with Millie Turner's 'The Shadow', nonetheless extending their lead for most top 10 hits once again, this now being their 51st. Aeroche haven't yet reached second place on that list, currently still lagging behind the currently inactive Hendinia who have 39 top 10 hits. Cor Lupus, like South Danaelanda, got a second top 10 hit in a row and a 10th to date, coming 7th with Andromedik's 'Your Eyes'. The similarities don't end there as the two nations both sent trance songs last month and both sent drum n bass songs this month. St. Burbia came in 8th with the bite-sized song 'Bubble Gum' by VAX and Sorana, giving them a 6th top 10 hit while they're still yet to crack the top 5 (this matches the record of Järkangel and Land of Jack who also had six top 10s without going higher than 6th - which means we can now start teasing St. Burbia for this like we did for ages to Taahino about their run of top 20s without a top 10 biggrin.gif). Finally in the top 10, as we already covered ourselves in 10th, 9th place went to Unovia with Aja's 'Brujería' (feat. DJ Mitch Ferrino), their 17th top 10 hit to date, and a very rare Unovian entry to feature male vocals (albeit a drag queen in this case).

- There were no debuting nations again in this contest. One more country besides Land of DW set a new peak, and it was a long time coming for a fairly small improvement: Thelonia got off to a pretty strong start in the contest, coming 14th in BJSC 73 with their debut entry 'Got It' by Marian Hill, but they have been a notoriously underrated country ever since, to this day never having qualified to two consecutive finals and only previously cracking the top 20 one more time (with 19th placed 'I Heard Love' by IV Rox in BJSC 91). This time around, they set a new national best of 13th place with trance anthem 'Will We Remain?' by ilan Bluestone and Maor Levi featuring EL Waves. One step closer to ending Thelonia racism for good. Additionally, Holland-Oats came 28th with Client Liaison's 'World Of Our Love' to match the national best they set three contests earlier with Vera Blue's 'Regular Touch'.

- There were 6 returning nations in BJSC 105, with 4 of them making the final. The most successful was also the longest awaited comeback - Utopia have been competing on and off since the very twilight of the contest (debuting in BJSC 3) but had been on their longest absence ever, vanishing for 16 contests after BJSC 88, prior to their return this month with the addictive house track 'Pick Up' by DJ Koze which finished in a solid 15th place. Yehesi made another comeback after another two months out and this time made the final, coming in 26th with Zaho's 'Laissez-Les Kouma'. Palmyra became the latest country to come back again after being last seen in BJSC 100, with their latest fleeting re-appearance landing them a 33rd place finish with Folly Rae's 'Sniper'; it remains to be seen if they'll hang around for more than a month this time (they disappeared again as suddenly as they returned in their previous comebacks in BJSCs 91 and 100). Beaverdonia returned from a one-month ban with another Latin smash, and this time qualified for the final, coming 34th with Gente De Zona's 'La Gozadera' (feat. Marc Anthony). Republic of Adonia would also have qualified for the final with their comeback after 3 months out but, naturally, they didn't vote in the semi-final and were hit with a 33% deduction - however, they actually DID vote in the final, which can't be said for #00274E who missed out on the final with their comeback after a one-month ban, and thus now have another one-month ban for BJSC 106 (as do fellow non-voters Buzzjack Mountain and Medhelnia). Republic of Adonia weren't the only country to miss out to a deduction: Greenfroze would have qualified if not for voting after the deadline and thus being subject to a 15% deduction.

- As predicted by pretty much everyone, the wooden spoon this month went to Séyetana who managed to luck out and get an auto-qualifier slot following their 2nd place finish in the last contest (theoretically a 50/50 chance but as it happens, 12 of the last 14 contests before this one ended on an odd number of entries and thus only had the one auto-qualifier). Thus they achieved the dream of getting a cutesy anime theme to the final but it had a naturally limited audience, receiving votes from only 9 countries. That song was 'Platinum Disco' by Iguchi Yuka (or Yuka Iguchi as she was billed in the threads, but we're going off what both her albums were credited to xx), which came in 38th out of 38 with 66 points. The other auto-qualifier from hosts Niceland only did a little better - they came in 37th with a version of the song 'Givin' Up' by One eskimO which also gave us trouble in deciding exactly how to credit it (it was billed with the made-up tag 'Violin Version' in the thread but it seems to just be some slightly more heavily produced variant of the Single Version so we're going with that), which picked up 84 points. At least they didn't make it two times in a row the follow-up to a winner came dead last. Two other songs failed to crack the 100 point mark: FARC came 36th with 90 points with Margrete's 'Joy', and Altyr Muunilinst came 35th with 98 points for 'Behave' by You In Mind (which is still their biggest hit of the year so far, as it's been a rough first half of 2018 for the country who have usually been one of the contest's big hitters, here's hoping they find their rhythm more in the latter half).

- Other noteworthy results: Jadakissnia and Rolloland dutifully represented #longsongbloc having the two longest songs in the final for a second straight contest (amusingly enough they had only one song separating them in the final running order, that being St. Burbia's entry which was the shortest in the contest), and both coming top 20 - Jadakissnia were 16th with the Ott remix of Shpongle's 'Around The World In A Tea Daze', just over 8 and a half minutes long, while Rolloland came 19th with the 9-minute 'The Storm Before The Calm' by Anathema, which topped up the 11 and a bit minutes of 'Untouchable (Parts 1 & 2)' from the same Anathema album which Rolloland came 23rd with in BJSC 100; Cowtermont came 17th with Berg's 'Bayaka' to get their second best finish to date one month after their biggest hit, despite the fact this was the song that only qualified due to the aforementioned 15% deduction to Greenfroze in the semi-final; Cumulonimbia came in 32nd with Alan Braxe and Fred Falke's 'Intro' which caused a very minor kerfuffle when someone noticed the song had already represented the country in the Dance Anthems 00s spinoff several years back (apparently forgotten even by Cumulonimbia themselves) - it finished a lowly 29th out of 35 there, so the fact it even qualified for the final here was a decent bit of redemption.

Full Persephonian rankings for BJSC 105

Final

Points awarded:
18 Utopia // DJ Koze - Pick Up
15 Rolloland // Anathema - The Storm Before The Calm
13 Cowtermont // Berg - Bayaka

12 Land of DW // grandson - thoughts & prayers
11 FSR Rontvia // Millie Turner - The Shadow
10 Unovia // Aja - Brujería (feat. DJ Mitch Ferrino)
9 Thelonia // ilan Bluestone and Maor Levi - Will We Remain? (feat. EL Waves)
8 Deandria // Lusine - Just A Cloud (feat. Vilja Larjosto)
7 Quintessa // The Wandering Hearts - Devil
6 Cumulonimbia // Alan Braxe and Fred Falke - Intro

5 Jadakissnia // Shpongle - Around The World In A Tea Daze (Ott Remix)
4 South Danaelanda // Dimension - Black Church
3 Cor Lupus // Andromedik - Your Eyes
2 Pupok // CuckooLander - Mercury
1 République d'Ashton // Natalia Nykiel - Kokosanki

16th-37th:
Cadelicia // Timmy Trumpet and JETFIRE - Flamenco (feat. RAGE)
Niceland // One eskimO - Givin' Up (Single Version)
Yehesi // Zaho - Laissez-Les Kouma
Dobago // MC Solaar - Sonotone
Aeroche // Camden Cox - Gold
Suedeonia // Sunflower Bean - Twentytwo
Vülkyria // Vremya I Steklo - Troll'
Ojnoj // Wallows - Pictures Of Girls
FARC // Margrete - Joy
Séyetana // Iguchi Yuka - Platinum Disco
Beaverdonia // Gente De Zona - La Gozadera (feat. Marc Anthony)
Palmyra // Folly Rae - Sniper
Desbuanda // FAUX - Take Back Time
Taahino // Litany - Bedroom
East Rukahavian // Vanotek - Back To Me (feat. Eneli)
St. Burbia // VAX and Sorana - Bubble Gum
Hushkanukia // Arrhult - 1999
Holland-Oats // Client Liaison - World Of Our Love
Jupiterdonia // EZI - DaNcing In A RoOm
Altyr Muunilinst // You In Mind - Behave
Bøtanikkä // Verona - Complicated
Tinnmark // Jesper Jenset - FOR LOVE.

~

Semi-Final 2

Points awarded:
12 Thelonia // ilan Bluestone and Maor Levi - Will We Remain? (feat. EL Waves)
10 Rolloland // Anathema - The Storm Before The Calm
8 FSR Rontvia // Millie Turner - The Shadow

7 Lotunia // Sofia Jannok - Snölejoninna (feat. Addeboy Vs. Cliff)
6 Land of DW // grandson - thoughts & prayers
5 Ultraviolenceland // Vennu Mallesh - It's My Life What Ever I Wanna Do
4 Unovia // Aja - Brujería (feat. DJ Mitch Ferrino)
3 Terra Avium // Apparat and Soap&Skin - Goodbye
2 Jadakissnia // Shpongle - Around The World In A Tea Daze (Ott Remix)
1 Trifoski // KNOWER - Overtime (Live)

11th-28th:
Cadelicia // Timmy Trumpet and JETFIRE - Flamenco (feat. RAGE)
Cor Lupus // Andromedik - Your Eyes
République d'Ashton // Natalia Nykiel - Kokosanki
Yehesi // Zaho - Laissez-Les Kouma
Suedeonia // Sunflower Bean - Twentytwo
Espen // Rui Da Silva and Sugar Jesus - You Don't Wanna Be Loved (feat. Leda)
Dobago // MC Solaar - Sonotone
Tartford // U.S. Girls - Rosebud
Medhelnia // Clairo - 4EVER
Aeroche // Camden Cox - Gold
Mosquetania // Digital Farm Animals - Say My Name (feat. IMAN)
Aesthetica // HA:TFELT - Pluhmm
Bøtanikkä // Verona - Complicated
Holland-Oats // Client Liaison - World Of Our Love
Singerpurear // Billie Davis - I Want You To Be My Baby
Hushkanukia // Arrhult - 1999
Zaminton // Ilias Vrettos - Anevaino
Taahino // Litany - Bedroom

DNQed

~

Semi-Final 1 DNQs

1st Aelandor // Hockeysmith - But Blood
4th Skall // of Montreal - Paranoiac Intervals/Body Dysmorphia
5th Buzzjack Mountain // Jason Reign - Rubii No Sora
7th Republic of Adonia // Superorganism - Night Time

13th Bhangra // Nina Zilli - Per Sempre
17th Flynnonda // ANNALIA - Wavelength
18th Fljótavík // MorMor - Heaven's Only Wishful
19th Harmonica // Dinovski - Island Of Sin (feat. Caitlyn Scarlett)
25th New Lexico // Sharon Doorson - Drown In Love
26th Greenfroze // Davai - Loco
29th #00274E // L D R U - Next To You (feat. Savoi)

+Quote this post
Brer
post 31st May 2018, 11:18 PM
Post #264
Group icon

QUOTE(Q. @ May 28 2018, 08:21 AM) *
not forgetting this synthy anthem banger (which I've known for a while). sorry, no 'kitty' tho

Just listening to this now, another pretty awesome track *.* (and much more like 'Electric Pow Wow Drum' again, I guess their sound changed quite a lot between the first two albums).

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 31st May 2018, 11:47 PM
Post #265
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

I was only being consistent with the past times that I've entered Japanese people btw. Which is to always switch their name round to our word order of given then family name, which is the common practice when taking names outside of the context of Japan.

Congrats on the 10th place with a good song (that's my spot, you're v. lucky and fluky and stuff) and for not shading me too much this time.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 31st May 2018, 11:59 PM
Post #266
Group icon

Oh yeah I know that's usually how these artists are credited in English, but Yuka seems to be an exception (aside from a couple of early singles). Technically 'Platinum Disco' doesn't have an 'official' English title at all as far as I can tell (and I've seen its Japanese title romanised as any of 'Hakkin Disco', 'Shirogane Disco' and 'Purachina Disco') which also didn't help my tagging pedantry. Lol.

(no more Séyetana shade in future PNB editions I promise x 'twas merely some cross-border banter)

((and hey this is only my second time scraping the top 10!!))

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 1st June 2018, 12:21 AM
Post #267
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

Not even gonna run with Land Of DW’s “started from the bottom now we’re here” narrative?

+Quote this post
Brer
post 1st June 2018, 12:32 AM
Post #268
Group icon

I did mention that their first 5 entries DNQed!

(actually I forgot though that their very first entry came last in the semi-final - just looked it up and they're the fourth country to debut with a last place DNQ and go on to win a contest, following Jamvale/Mulgracia, Hushkanukia and Quintessa #bonusstats).

+Quote this post
Leonardo
post 1st June 2018, 12:52 AM
Post #269
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,502

Actually forgot this was my fifth top 5! Great write up Bré, as per x

+Quote this post
Brer
post 1st June 2018, 08:26 PM
Post #270
Group icon

BJSC Pride I

we goin' boom bitch

+Quote this post
Jade
post 1st June 2018, 08:29 PM
Post #271
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Congrats on the top 10 result for 'Sisters'! Perhaps a little disappointing compared to your hopes / the predictions but a top 10 is never to be sniffed at of course. Yay for Jadakissnia getting a mention in the write-up for the #longsongbloc top 20 impact *.* shall have to let down that bloc next contest though I think kink.gif

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 23rd July 2018, 08:43 PM
Post #272
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

You actual SKANK!!!!

#SHOPPINGINLIDLREMEMBERS

#RIOT

#LIDLRIOT

#SUMMERPIMMSTURNEDUPSIDEDOWNYOURHEADTOATTRACTSUMMERMOTH!!!

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 23rd July 2018, 08:44 PM
Post #273
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

omg i was just about 2 say !!!!!

+Quote this post
Botchia
post 23rd July 2018, 08:47 PM
Post #274
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753

!!!! LMAOOO ffs

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 23rd July 2018, 08:47 PM
Post #275
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Cucumberella @ Jul 23 2018, 09:44 PM) *

omg i was just about 2 say !!!!!

PREACH!!!

#PERSEPHONIAISOVER

#ONLYJOYFORPERSEPHONIAFROMNOWONWILLBESITTINGATOPARAPIDSPINCYCLEWASHINGMACHINE,CO
SHEOVERONBUZZJACK!!!

#PERSEPHONIASOANTILIDL

+Quote this post
Jade
post 23rd July 2018, 08:48 PM
Post #276
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 23rd July 2018, 08:49 PM
Post #277
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 23 2018, 09:48 PM) *

THIS!!!

Jadekissidonia is distancing herself from the scandal of #lidlgate because of the toxic brand damage it has done to Persephonia!!

+Quote this post
Brer
post 23rd July 2018, 09:01 PM
Post #278
Group icon

Breaking news: moth populations reported skyrocketing across Persephonia

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 23rd July 2018, 09:18 PM
Post #279
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

#MOTHWARFARE

+Quote this post
Brer
post 14th September 2018, 01:15 AM
Post #280
Group icon

Persephonian News Bulletin ~ 14/09/2018
mega catchup edition [1/5]

Persephonia proudly presents Big Freedia for BJSC Pride I

Back in June, to celebrate Pride month there was a Pride spinoff held in Taahino, full of songs by LGBT artists. Persephonia quickly decided to send a track by New Orleans native Freddie Ross aka Big Freedia aka the Queen Diva (a self-identified gay male who uses female pronouns) to represent what was, until very recently, a fairly underground LGBT-friendly subgenre of hip-hop, bounce music. The genre has recently had mainstream success as the latest style to be co-opted by Drake on his transatlantic #1 singles 'Nice For What' and 'In My Feelings', the former of which actually features a vocal sample from Big Freedia herself. As luck would have it Freedia actually released a brand new EP, '3rd Ward Bounce', on the day the spinoff opened (the 1st of June - unsure if it was released to celebrate Pride month or if that's just a lucky coincidence), and we opted to send the third song from the tracklist, 'Bomb'. It is a banger. Listen below.

We'd also recommend the single from the EP, 'Rent', which would probably have done a bit better x

'Bomb' was drawn as track 35 of a bumper 46 in the spinoff.

BJSC Pride I summary

'Bomb' came in 23rd out of 46 (the second spinoff in a row where we finished exactly at the bottom of the top half) with 107 points from 15 voters. That included two medal positions, a full 18 from St. Burbia (as we had hoped for <3) and a 15 from Aesthetica.

Lesbian singer Shura was the winner of the spinoff, with her 'What's It Gonna Be?' topping the list on a total of 243 points to give Hushkanukia their first ever BJSC spinoff win after several previous near misses (they came 2nd in the Worldvision II and Country spinoffs before, both times within 6 points of the winner, as well as picking up bronze medals in Your Best of - The Rejects and Halloween I). Close behind in a runaway top 2, Mosquetania got 234 points to claim the silver medal with MNEK's 'Tongue', continuing their 100% record of top 5 finishes in the two spinoffs they've entered - unfortunately as of the time we're belatedly writing this summary, the country seem to have disappeared immediately from both main contests and spinoffs following this best-to-date result. Cowtermont completed the medal positions, coming 3rd with 193 points* with Unicorn Kid's 'Drift' (feat. Veronica So) to match what was then their best result in any BJSC contest. Hosts Taahino came in 4th on 191 points with Hayley Kiyoko's 'What I Need' (feat. Kehlani), recycling the artist who gave them their first top 10 hit in the main contest earlier in the year, while FARC capitalised on a rare appearance in spinoffs - the Pride theme attracted several countries who don't typically enter the spinoffs - to come 5th on 188 points with 'Nothing 2 Lose' by Asbjørn.

South Danaelanda finished 6th with 'NOTHING MORE TO SAY / EEEHHH', a mashup of two songs by SOPHIE (the highest placed transgender artist in the contest). 7th place went to St. Burbia with Halsey's 'Strangers' (feat. Lauren Jauregui), Skall came 8th with The Blaze's 'Virile' (a third spinoff top 10 for them out of three attempts in 2018 to date, while they still await a return to the main contest top 10 after over four years), Jadakissnia landed 9th place with Arca's 'Desafío' and the top 10 was completed by PRoJ with the classic 'Mary' by Scissor Sisters.

*not calling too much attention to this months later but the final scoreboard as posted was missing a few points for Cowtermont, the only error in there but a fairly substantial one as it did change one of the medallists xx

Full Persephonian rankings for BJSC Pride I

Points awarded:
18 Espen // FAKA - Uyang'khumbula
15 Utopia // Marshmello and Lil Peep - Spotlight
13 Vülkyria // Hi Fashion - Amazing

12 Jupiterdonia // Peaches - Light In Places
11 Cowtermont // Unicorn Kid - Drift (feat. Veronica So)
10 Jadakissnia // Arca - Desafío
9 Mosquetania // MNEK - Tongue
8 Buzzjack Mountain // The Communards - Disenchanted
7 Deandria // serpentwithfeet - four ethers
6 Bøtanikkä // Tooji - Father

5 Skall // The Blaze - Virile
4 Medhelnia // Frank Ocean - Solo
3 Lotunia // Adore Delano - I Adore U
2 Séyetana // QUEEN BEE - Half
1 Flynnonda // BeBe Zahara Benet - Jungle Kitty

16th-45th:
PRoJ // Scissor Sisters - Mary
Unovia // Aja, Alexis Michelle, Peppermint and Sasha Velour - C.L.A.T. (feat. DJ Mitch Ferrino)
Dobago // sin with sebastian - Shut Up (And Sleep With Me)
FARC // Asbjørn - Nothing 2 Lose
South Danaelanda // SOPHIE - NOTHING MORE TO SAY / EEEHHH
Hushkanukia // Shura - What's It Gonna Be?
Ultraviolenceland // GIRLI - Day Month Second
Suedeonia // Pansy Division - Bill & Ted's Homosexual Adventure
Cadelicia // RuPaul - Fly Tonight (feat. Frankmusik)
Aesthetica // Tatianna - Try (feat. Salvadora Dali)
Terra Avium // Bloc Party - I Still Remember
St. Burbia // Halsey - Strangers (feat. Lauren Jauregui)
Pupok // Tove Lo - bitches (feat. Charli XCX, Icona Pop, Elliphant and ALMA)
Aeroche // Freemasons - Rain Down Love (feat. Siedah Garrett)
Thelonia // Steve Grand - We Are The Night (Dave Audé Remix)
Ojnoj // King Princess - Talia
Cor Lupus // Openside - No Going Back
Sandebörg // Dana International - Love Boy
République d'Áskorza // Alcazar - Blame It On The Disco
Holland-Oats // Mary Lambert - Secrets
Desbuanda // Ama Lou - Not Always
Tartford // Jay Brannan - Housewife
Rolloland // Sophie B. Hawkins - The Ballad Of Sleeping Beauty
New Lexico // Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow
FSR Rontvia // Missy Higgins - Scar
Zaminton // Fly Young Red - Throw That Boy Pussy (Dance Mix) (feat. DJ Fatha Julz)
Altyr Muunilinst // Tamara Gee - How About That
Taahino // Hayley Kiyoko - What I Need (feat. Kehlani)
Singerpurear // Wayne G - I Just Wanna Dance (Wayne G & Andy Allder REDUX) (feat. Alison Jiear)
Quintessa // Dusty Springfield - In Private

+Quote this post

17 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 11:27 PM