BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Britney joins billboards movement to "Disarm Hate".
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post 24th June 2016, 12:17 AM
Post #1
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

"I’m w/ Billboard… #DisarmHate. Close the loopholes & make background checks happen http://billboard.com/letter "

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 24th June 2016, 01:14 AM
Post #2
Group icon

I've done nothing but argue with other Americans, since she posted it.

It's sad half the comments are back lash.

So f***ing uneducated.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 24th June 2016, 03:12 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Ugh. I really don't have time for much of the human race right now. There's always SOMETHING for them to be so blinded by the obvious! It actually sickens me.

Yay for Britney and other celebs for actually making a difference this time and pushing it further to (hopefully) prevent further casualties. I think it's even more shocking for artists atm due to the recent Christina Grimmie incident, which I assume hit home to them a bit more than the Orlando nightclub massacre (not that that obviously didn't trigger this movement). They have meets and greets with their fans all the time when touring, so it's OBVIOUS as to why they're all so eager to back it.

Argh. Today has been a shocking day for keeping the "faith in humanity". I've literally lost everything right now. sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 24th June 2016, 05:02 PM
Post #4
Group icon

Like, people are so f***ing moronic. The comment section is full of "Guns don't cause deaths, people do". Yeah, no f***ing shit. How does stating that OBVIOUS fact take away from the fact our second amendment was written when people used MUSKETS and it took almost a minute to load every shot, not a weapon that can take out dozens of people in the matter of seconds. I can't, I'm done with the human race, TBH.

+Quote this post
Sempachorra
post 24th June 2016, 05:50 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Let's Go Brandon
User: 421

Not only that, but there are millions of guns already circulating - all these people should be obliged to do regular check ups

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 03:16 PM