BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

35 Pages V  « < 33 34 35  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Coronavirus Part 4, The Final Chapter?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Riser
post Yesterday, 01:18 AM
Post #681
We'll get through it
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

Alcohol curfews are becoming more popular here with sales being stopped at 10 or 11pm, varying by state. Obviously drawing some complaints but hopefully it proves effective enough to keep restaurants and bars from shutting down again. I reckon these curfews will be in effect through the end of the year if not longer!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dobbo
post Yesterday, 08:51 AM
Post #682
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,053
   No Gallery Pics

Saying stuff like that in the media is damn stupid and incredibly foolish in my eyes. If there's a chance of that happening (pubs closing) then people are gonna go hell for leather during August and get their fix before schools reopen, thus meaning higher risks of guidelines not being observed. Which in turn obviously means pubs then *will* be at a greater chance of closing.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Yesterday, 09:33 AM
Post #683
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

QUOTE(Riser @ Aug 2 2020, 02:18 AM) *
Alcohol curfews are becoming more popular here with sales being stopped at 10 or 11pm, varying by state. Obviously drawing some complaints but hopefully it proves effective enough to keep restaurants and bars from shutting down again. I reckon these curfews will be in effect through the end of the year if not longer!

That is what I expect England will probably impose, although maybe that seems too logical..

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Yesterday, 12:52 PM
Post #684
(Oh na na)
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,161

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53627801

Literally three minutes from where I live and across from Sainsbury's which I was in two weeks ago, it's not a good time for me to have a cold D:

This post has been edited by Andrew.: Yesterday, 12:53 PM

+Quote Post

35 Pages V  « < 33 34 35
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd August 2020 - 05:39 PM