BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 2024 United States Presidential Election Thread, Four More Seasons of Total Landscaping
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Long Dong Silver
post 11th February 2024, 03:14 PM
Post #41
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

Biden is such a weak candidate that he will lose to Trump, so yes, worrying. If the Dem elite hadn't sabotaged Bernie in rhe first place, this would never even be happening...
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 22nd February 2024, 03:28 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

I had a dream last night. OK, nightmare...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE REPUBICAN PARTY OF THE DISUNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! (Taken verbatim from a live statement to the press)

There has been a lot of Fake News being pushed relating to our esteemed and hysteric, sorry, HISTORIC, party lately, and it’s coming from us, so we really must object. Any Fake News needs to have first received approval from our Committee and come via our glorious leader Vlad..sorry, Donald, our President In Waiting. Slip of the tongue there. Us Repubicans are being accused of being either stupid or puppets pushing Russian propaganda. neither of these accusations are true!

We know perfectly well what we are doing, and the announcement that the whistleblower is a Russian millionaire asset who has admitted he lied about the vile Biden family allegations of corruption in order to poopstir spread by Putin makes no difference to our beliefs. There is no way we could have known that Comrade Smearenuff had a previous background as a Villain in countless Bond movies and in any case we don’t need proof, Joe Biden must be shown to be as corrupt as the court cases being prosecuted on shallow evidence from fellow Repubicans and bank statements.

The hateful targeting of President Trump by his own lawyers, fellow Repubican representatives, and people he hired to run the FBI, Congress and all the rest, and all based on signed lies and fake video evidence is unforgiveable, and that the entire world supposedly watched on fake news broadcasts of the most successful President in DS of A history making harmless suggestions about turning up for a fun day out, and mis-labelled as “Insurrection” is just an example of his wonderful gallows humour. He was joking when he said Mike Pence deserved to be hung! It was all a party invite! Ask Mike Pence, that traitor who decided some ancient 240-year-old piece of paper, written by a bunch of rich people trying to overthrow the control of a distant tax-setting rich people, was more important than disregarding votes sent in by a bunch of communist sympathisers and doing what our Empor...errr President instructed. President Trump will not make this mistake again, he is already advertising for reliable henchmen to surround himself with as he quite rightly makes us all rich and wealthy and better off. By “us all” we obviously mean Repubicans that do as they are told. Rumours that President Trump will be using his henchmen to round-up Caped Crusaders are baseless. And they most certainly will not be tied down and tortured in a fashion promoted by the Russian regime. Well, not unless they ask for it, as certain dubious citizens accidentally murdered this week regretfully found out.

Some in the biased media have also attempted to make allegations that we have sympathies with the lifelong President of Russia disposing of enemies under cover of breaking news on Comrade Smearenuff from the FBI (yes a Trump appointee, but we all have had a bad judgement day). And while I think about it, fake media report instead about Biden’s forthcoming trial for illegally supporting his son with a bank loan that was blatantly repaid back in monthly installments. DID YOU NOT SEE SEE THE DICK PICS!!? Our e-steamed colleague Marjorie Zabit-Green spent weeks selflessly trolling, sorry, I mean trawling, through thousands of online dickpics till she found the smoking gun! He’s guilty! Clearly. She will continue to bring dick-picks to work of Hunter Biden until he’s charged with something that will bring down the hateful ancient Biden! Ruthless Biden will stop at nothing to make himself look good, he will even create jobs, try to fix our border problems, send money to foreign governments, reduce inflation, create the biggest stock market boom ever, suspiciously produce our own oil reserves out of nothing, support our troops, help the lazy parasites living off the state pretending to be disabled or old or ill, and all in all steal all of the Youtube sound-bites that we rely on to enrage our support base.

In conclusion, a pre-filmed word from our future leader of these proud Disunited States Of America:

“Thank you! Fake News! It’s all Fake News! I was President, I have the authority to do what I please, it’s in the Constituatution! When I beat Obama in November, I will immediately put him in jail where he belongs! I’m innocent of everything and I’m the one that gets to fix the border just like I did in 1976, safest border ever! Don’t vote for that loser Nikki Hailey, all she can do is sing Rock Around The Clock, such a loser! Big bigly loser. It’s all her fault we didn’t over-turn the fake 2020 election on January 6th. There’s no evidence! Vote For Me! Send me your money, these pink sneakers are the ultimate in cool, help me fight the communists, buy 6 pairs for your family, a bargain. 200 bucks each. Big big bargain. All the judges are corrupt! Save me! Help, send money! Nobody got hurt! It’s all lies! The dolphins are killed by windfarms, it’s all a plot. Porcupines! Stormy Daniels never met her! I didn’t pee on her! It’s all a democratic ploy I’m the most attacked innocent man in history, Alfonse Capone! What a guy! If you’re listening Russia, send me some more Biden stuff! Help me! Help me! Where’s my Hydroxypoxy gone? I need some! Russia has nuclear weapons pointed at New York. fact, Putin told me himself. And Sucker..errr Facker, err no I guess I mean Tucker yes Tucker Carlsberg can back me up. I’m the only one that can save us! NATO is evil, Putin should invade anyone that doesn’t pay up for protection and he saved us from Hitler. It’s a protection racket! Did I mention I’m the greatest President ever?! Official. History Professors rate me top, I embiggen the world. Fact! Cofveve!

(sniffs)

I think may have just pooped again. Nurse!”

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 22nd February 2024, 04:26 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

I saw Bill Bailey at the Brighton Centre last night. He described the US election as a contest between an apathetic narcissist and a narcoleptic apathist.

+Quote this post
Smint
post 22nd February 2024, 10:16 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 124,514

QUOTE(Anita Hanjaab @ Feb 11 2024, 03:14 PM) *
Biden is such a weak candidate that he will lose to Trump, so yes, worrying. If the Dem elite hadn't sabotaged Bernie in rhe first place, this would never even be happening...

I'm certainly not an optimist when it comes to world affairs but just can't believe that the majority of the American people will allow Trump in, when it comes to it. And the mid term elections including the recent NewYork by election in George Santos' seat seem to all go Democrats way. Even with Biden being too old, I'd hope some younger Dems even if not standing for President, become prominent this year - not Harris as she doesn't seem to connect with voters. Like an heir apparent.

Not that I'd give everyone on Buzzjack a fiver mind if it did happen tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Smint: 22nd February 2024, 10:17 PM

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 22nd February 2024, 10:21 PM
Post #45
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Smint @ Feb 22 2024, 10:16 PM) *
I'm certainly not an optimist when it comes to world affairs but just can't believe that the majority of the American people will allow Trump in, when it comes to it. And the mid term elections including the recent NewYork by election in George Santos' seat seem to all go Democrats way. Even with Biden being too old, I'd hope some younger Dems even if not standing for President, become prominent this year - not Harris as she doesn't seem to connect with voters. Like an heir apparent.

Not that I'd give everyone on Buzzjack a fiver mind if it did happen tongue.gif

Harris got 2% in the primaries. Desperately unpopular. She's qcrually a drag on the ticket. He'd be better off with Bernie.

Trumo is just as old as Biden, just a couple years in it lol, and according to rumours, he's in nappies... Just goes to show what image can do.

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 22nd February 2024, 10:41 PM
Post #46
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

You see Bernie on the ch4 News the other night!?

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 23rd February 2024, 07:23 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Feb 22 2024, 04:26 PM) *
I saw Bill Bailey at the Brighton Centre last night. He described the US election as a contest between an apathetic narcissist and a narcoleptic apathist.

Doh! Lucky you. Still never seen Bill, bit of a legend. I had to look up apathist laugh.gif Not quite right though, Trump is the lying hypocritical apathist bigoted apocalyptic narcissist and Biden is a doddery old man with a great team around him doing the bulk of the work biggrin.gif Granted that doesn't have the comic timing of Bill nor a punchline, though... laugh.gif

I'd put money on neither of them making it to November 2028, statistically, as both are already past the average US male lifespan (76) in which case the VP pick is the vital slot for the next generation. Granted you can add on 10 years for being rich and private doctors etc. but the stress of being President will knock some of that off, and being fat and lazy and drugged up 24 hours a day will knock a chunk off too teresa.gif I genuinely wouldn't at all surprised to see either or both be too ill 12 months from now, though Trump might be going through a drug-free relaxed lifestyle in orange by then.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 23rd February 2024, 07:57 PM
Post #48
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Steve201 @ Feb 22 2024, 10:41 PM) *
You see Bernie on the ch4 News the other night!?

No!! ohmy.gif link!!!! Bernie wub.gif Bernie and Corbyn wub.gif wub: wub.gif I don'y think we'll ever, ever, ever get politicians as good as rhem again, and espexially bot a one-two act. Both sabotaged by the neoliberal establishments and state apparatus. Both those rhibgs hate the man on the street.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 4th March 2024, 03:20 PM
Post #49
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

The Trump Supreme Court sided with Trump lol. Their whole system of having politicla judges - with bribes flying around - and having them nominated by a president looks like it is a massive flaw n their system of governance.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 5th March 2024, 09:18 AM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53

QUOTE(Anita Hanjaab @ Mar 4 2024, 03:20 PM) *
The Trump Supreme Court sided with Trump lol. Their whole system of having politicla judges - with bribes flying around - and having them nominated by a president looks like it is a massive flaw n their system of governance.

Unanimous decision too.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 6th March 2024, 04:07 PM
Post #51
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

So the DNC's sabotaging of Bernie for corporate neolib interests - with Obama personally pressuring Buttieg to drop out!! - has led to worldwide catastrophe. There is no way neolib Biden gets a second term. It's over. Trump is back.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 6th March 2024, 04:08 PM
Post #52
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(crazy chris @ Mar 5 2024, 09:18 AM) *
Unanimous decision too.

When you have so many extreme right wing judges, they can persuade the others. That court needs disbanding. They need a SC like the EU's or UK's.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 6th March 2024, 08:46 PM
Post #53
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

So much dissatisfaction making itself apparent after Super Tuesday with Haley still getting a good portion of the Trump votes and Uncommitted showing up fairly strong against Biden in a number of contests, and yet the sleepwalking towards a rematch is now certain. Yay.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 7th March 2024, 10:24 AM
Post #54
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51

Ooooooops, I think she hit a nerve

+Quote this post
p a v
post 7th March 2024, 11:04 AM
Post #55
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

I haven’t heard that one before. Can they also be non-Jewish? Asking for a friend x

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 7th March 2024, 11:07 AM
Post #56
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51

I think it's based on this from a few years back:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/mar...ld-execute.html

+Quote this post
Smint
post 7th March 2024, 11:39 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 124,514

Talking to American friends in London tonight and they think Trump has it in the bag. I hope to God they're wrong but that's what they're saying - mainly due to Biden being old and ineffectual

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 8th March 2024, 12:08 AM
Post #58
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Smint @ Mar 7 2024, 11:39 PM) *
Talking to American friends in London tonight and they think Trump has it in the bag. I hope to God they're wrong but that's what they're saying - mainly due to Biden being old and ineffectual

He does. If Dems hadn't sabotaged Bernie and actually let the popular candidate - particulaely popular in the states they need to win!!!! - none of this would even be happening.

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 8th March 2024, 01:11 AM
Post #59
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

-

This post has been edited by TheSnake: 8th March 2024, 01:14 AM

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 8th March 2024, 05:11 PM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53

QUOTE(Smint @ Mar 7 2024, 11:39 PM) *

I read on a US forum that it's all down to this. Many Republicans are loyal but don't want Trump. If they can hold their noses and still vote for him then he wins. If not and a lot abstain then Joe wins.

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 04:44 PM