BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> PFSC X: Free Choice, Results | Final Scoreboard Pg. 6
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Cow P
post 22nd May 2022, 10:25 PM
Post #121
Group icon
Shikanokonokonoko Koshitantan
User: 127,479

Congratulations Travis and thank you Wardy for the hosting!

Thanks Rollo, WhoOdyssey, Aaron., Wardy, Travis, Cameron, J00pstar, Vibe, and Seven for the votes. happy.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
k👠th
post 23rd May 2022, 02:39 AM
Post #122
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764

Thank you for the swift hosting Wardy! Soap Girls finished about where I expected but I'm glad it gave a few people some laughs ala Aeroplane Jane tearsmile.gif

QUOTE(Linds. @ May 22 2022, 10:11 PM) *
Gotta laugh at the few of you that take this far too seriously and intentionally boycott "cheap" songs. (Even funnier when Aly & AJ and Loreen win and are in the top ten laugh.gif ). The point is to make discoveries, I don't believe for a second everyone knew Dress already when there's people that don't participate in BJSC that did in this and a lot of people that enter this aren't typical pop fans. It's a bit of fun for Christ sake, just enjoy a song for what it is without pulling up it's statistical records first. For me spin off contests and song contests in other forums are more enjoyable because they're more relaxed...

We are taking it too seriously? Weren't you complaining the other day about how BJSC is voting in blocs laugh.gif People love participating in these song contests so naturally they are going to take it seriously and there is nothing wrong with that.

As you say, the point is to make discoveries, and a couple entries sent to this do go against the spirit of that point.

+Quote this post
Lindsey.
post 23rd May 2022, 06:29 AM
Post #123
Group icon
a femininomenon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

QUOTE(k👠th @ May 23 2022, 03:39 AM) *
We are taking it too seriously? Weren't you complaining the other day about how BJSC is voting in blocs laugh.gif People love participating in these song contests so naturally they are going to take it seriously and there is nothing wrong with that.

As you say, the point is to make discoveries, and a couple entries sent to this do go against the spirit of that point.

Literally no lmfao

+Quote this post
Mangų
post 23rd May 2022, 04:28 PM
Post #124
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 151

Well I flopped as expected in this, having never participated in one of these before and with about 5 minutes before the deadline to pick a song laugh.gif at least for next time I've now got a better idea of the kind of thing that does well - and it's not a cheesy Irish pop band!

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 23rd May 2022, 06:36 PM
Post #125
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

sorry for voting late! happy enough with that result, not the best contest ever but good winner if not extremely obvious x

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 23rd May 2022, 11:06 PM
Post #126
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

Lol I can't complain at that result, I probably wouldn't have even pointed my own entry.

+Quote this post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 22nd June 2024, 10:47 PM