BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> just testing, Darius related board e-mails
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
eden
post Sep 15 2017, 07:59 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Climber
Group: Members
Member No.: 393
   No Gallery Pics

I don't get the usual e-mail notification of new topics as I did in the past,before this move.Spam Fritter has tried to help me via personal reply,but nothing I do on my phone works! . Perhaps there has not been a reason for me to recieve e-mail notifications. I just in my limited knowledge , cannot figure it out. I have made sure the box 'track this topic'is ticked and 'enable e-mail notificaction. Just don't know what more to do on my phone. Any ideas?. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Sep 15 2017, 10:10 PM
Post #2
Take me as I am....
Member No.: 321

You will need to subscribe to the forum, that is subscribe to Retro Lounge.

But in doing that you will get any new topic posted here.

It may be best for you to come to the main Retro Lounge page and look down the list of topics then track the topic you want to follow.

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Sep 15 2017, 10:19 PM
Post #3
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
Group: Memberrs
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

Go onto Retro Lounge homepage http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/Retro-Lounge-f36.html

Near the top right of the page is a box saying Forum options, click that and there will be list click subscribe to this topic.

Then that will take you to a menu and click Immediate Email Notification's small left circle. Then click 'proceed' at the bottom and then you will be subscribed!

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Sep 16 2017, 07:50 AM
Post #4
Take me as I am....
Member No.: 321

QUOTE(Big Hiss Machine @ Sep 15 2017, 11:19 PM) *
Go onto Retro Lounge homepage http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/Retro-Lounge-f36.html

Near the top right of the page is a box saying Forum options, click that and there will be list click subscribe to this topic.

Then that will take you to a menu and click Immediate Email Notification's small left circle. Then click 'proceed' at the bottom and then you will be subscribed!

The trouble is she only wants Darius related ones and subscribing to the Retro forum she will get all new topics from here.

Eden, there has been no new Darius topics, except this one.
I have given you links to all the Darius topics.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:50 AM