BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your Ariana Grande merchandise, lists or photos welcomed!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post Oct 16 2019, 01:53 PM
Post #21
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

Update -

Sweetener tour bits:

- Sweetener tour clear tote bag (ordered off Ariana's store pre-concert)
- 'Sweetener tour 2019' light up ring (given to us for free at the arena, it lit up in several different colours during certain songs at the concert)
- 2x tickets for Ariana Grande - Sweetener tour at the O2 Arena, London, Tuesday 15th October 2019
- Sweetener World Tour split t-shirt (bought at concert)
- thank u, next homage t-shirt (bought at concert)

Random bits since I last posted in here

- Completed my Ariana CD collection with 'Dangerous Woman', 'Sweetener' and 'thank u, next' as HMV's deals are a godsend.
- Picked up a second hand copy of an old Seventeen magazine where Ari was the cover star
- Bought the complete season 1 of 'Victorious' that I plan to start watching next year for the 10th anniversary of the show!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LewisGT
post Oct 28 2019, 02:25 PM
Post #22
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,293
   No Gallery Pics

Seeming that I'm wearing double-Ariana today and I forgot to post after the tour, now seems as good time as any to share here.

I bought the 'filtered staircase' t-shirt and the crewneck of the sweetener world tour split t-shirt that Jade got.

I think the crewneck is my favourite item of clothing I own wub.gif

+Quote Post
Jade
post Oct 28 2019, 08:26 PM
Post #23
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

Amazing, thanks for sharing! I wasn't sure about the split design at first but it really grew on me in time for tour - it's now one of my favourite Ariana pieces of clothing that I own wub.gif the crewneck looks really cosy, my '7 rings' jumper is serviceable in that department so I at least have something for winter in amongst all the t-shirts!

Still more waiting to do for both the 'boyfriend' and 'Don't Call Me Angel' records kink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 06:23 PM