BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies', A Zom-Rom-Com.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 11th October 2015, 03:20 AM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Looks completely OTT and random, but pretty amazing too!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
jark
post 13th October 2015, 08:48 PM
Post #2
Group icon
something you consider rare
User: 2,990

Utterly fantastic teaser trailer. Lily James looks surprisingly badass too. Can't wait for this.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 14th February 2016, 01:16 PM
Post #3
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

I hate horror so I'm glad this wasn't too scary bar a few jump scares and was more focused on the action, comedy and romance storylines.

I disliked Lily James in Cinderella because Anna Kendrick did the role 10x better a couple of months earlier which just made the former look so boring but she totally won me over here, she sold the bonkers action scenes really well and was good at the drama too, I liked her acting when she was being dismissive of Matt Smith.

Talking of Matt Smith, he was definitely one of the highlights, so many cute giggles from the audience during his lines because he had quite a few little jokes and he delivered them very well. The comedy side was solid and I liked that it didn't take itself seriously, there's a great moment during a fight scene where the knives start popping some buttons on the shirts which was funny.

I liked this on the whole because aside from the whole zombie apocalypse storyline, there was a great little period drama too so there was never a dull moment, the time definitely flew by.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 24th February 2016, 12:10 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

This is one of the worst films I have seen in a long time. The last thing I expected from this was for it to be so ridiculously boring!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 24th February 2016, 12:42 AM
Post #5
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Same! I was really underwhelmed and was not amused at the lack of zombies/horror elements.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 06:17 AM