BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Most annoying TV characters, who do you dislike
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Oct 10 2017, 05:11 PM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Who are some of your least favourite TV characters? Who do you find annoying, horrible or just simply DULL?

I'm going to start off with a very controversial choice but I can't stand Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead. I've only seen the first 5 seasons so far (so no spoilers!!1!) but I've hated him right from the start. There's being the leader of a group and then thinking you're God. I hate how everything has to be run by him and only if he agrees to something then they all have to do it. And they can't do anything if he doesn't agree, even if everyone else wants to do it. I know he takes a step back in Season 4 but even the way he goes about it is just annoying. I just really don't like characters that make everything about themselves!! (see Emma in Scream too - everyone else is suffering but she seems to think its only her and everyone else is having a whale of a time!)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Hide&Seek
post Oct 15 2017, 03:28 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 3,500
I'm finding Raj in Big Bang Theory quite annoying, the last couple of seasons. I'd axe him and have more of Stuart.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:58 AM