BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Roba.
post 25th April 2024, 01:47 PM
Post #81
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804

Some great stuff coming out of Dynasty. Tony Khan getting attacked by the returning Jack Perry and The Elite/Okada on Dynamite. The way he sold it was rubbish though lmao but I guess he isn't a professional wrestler mind.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 23rd May 2024, 03:07 PM
Post #82
Group icon
Rob aah

This weekend will mark the 5 year anniversary since AEW first launched with the event Double or Nothing and that event is taking place again this weekend..

Some great matches lined up but I do think the Moxley/Takeshita match should be just a straight title match without the eliminator part connected to it.

My predictions would be..

Bang bang club defeat Death Triangle
Chris Jericho retains over Hook and Shibata.
Trent Barretta beats Orange Cassidy
Toni Storm retains over Serena Deeb
Takeshita defeats Moxley in eliminator match
Malakai Black defeats Adam Copeland - kinda feel Malakai needs a statement win here otherwise he'll be back to WWE in no time.
Will Offspreay defeats Roderick Strong for the AEW International title - was hoping Strong would have a bit longer of a reign but there's no way he win against Offspreay unless Adam Cole gets involved or something. Doubtful though.
Anarchy In The Arena - The Elite win I think. Adam Page either gets involved in here or Swerves match or both.
Swerve retains over Christian Cage
Willow v Mercedes I'm stumped on. All I know is Stokely and Kris Statlander are 100% turning on Willow. I'd hazard a guess Mercedes wins though.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 25th May 2024, 11:53 AM
Post #83
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

5 yeas already! The time has sure flown by. I'm looking forward to Double Or Nothing, especially as I didn't get to see Dynasty.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 28th May 2024, 03:05 PM
Post #84
Group icon
Rob aah

Just got 3 matches to catch up on but nearly all the matches were great. I find it a bit strange that Trent turned heel and hasn't won a single match against Orange Cassidy though. Also Konosuke Takeshita should've won over Moxley too. That match actually made Moxley look weak as Konosuke was dominating him all match practically (which I don't think has ever happened in one of Mox's AEW matches up till now as he usually doesnt sell a great deal).

Ospreay/Strong, Toni and Serena and Willow/Mercedes were all highlights too. Willow and Mercedes probably one of the best women's matches this year so far!

Oh and MJF and Juice Robinson back too were both also great to see!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Thursday, 07:13 PM
Post #85
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Willow vs Mercedes was fantastic! I didn't watch an awful lot of AEW but I always tried to watch the big women's matches at least, but (my bias aside)... I think it was the best AEW Women's match to date.

Also, Mercedes had a banger with Skye Blue last night (before being confronted by Stephanie Vaquer from CMLL!!)

Mercedes vs Stephanie Vaquer II isn't a need... it's an absolute MUST!!! I can't tell you just H O W excited I am for that rematch and for Mercedes to hopefully win the belt that exists because of her (supposedly).

If you haven't yet, you MUST watch Mercedes vs Stephanie at 'Resurgence' last year (the night Mercedes injured her ankle).

It's up for free on YouTube! The first match here:

+Quote this post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 4th June 2024, 04:41 PM