BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Monthly Music Quiz on Zoom
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Mangų
post 3rd December 2020, 04:45 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 151

Hey guys,

So I've been participating in a weekly online music quiz since the start of the first lockdown and a couple of weeks ago I got to host it for the evening - I enjoyed it so much that I've decided to host a monthly one of my own, starting next month. I've got a few teams interested already and I thought Buzzjack would be a great place to recruit a few more people!

I'm planning on running the quiz on the second Thursday evening of every month starting on Thursday 14th Jan. It will be a 'Name That Tune' style quiz (similar to Never Mind The Buzzjacks) and will take place through Zoom, featuring chart music from all decades from the 70s through to present day, and will include connection rounds, intro rounds and table rounds. I've participated in and hosted a few of these types of quiz before and they've always been really enjoyable.

Ideally you will get a team of up to six people together, which could be family members or friends - and it doesn't matter if you're in different households, I'll explain the best way to take part through the wonders of modern technology.

Entry will be £3 per person, with most of the prize money going to the winning team.

Email me at mango7@btinternet.com (or drop me a PM) to register your interest and give me an idea of numbers. And feel free to pass this message on to friends and family members.

Thanks smile.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 05:01 AM