BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Reasons people gave for voting for Brexit.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post 27th October 2016, 12:26 PM
Post #21
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

QUOTE(*Tim @ Oct 27 2016, 10:06 AM) *
A mess. Is the UK filled with Vidcappers?

At least 52% of them.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 27th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Post #22
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161

QUOTE(Dannoween @ Oct 27 2016, 01:26 PM) *
At least 52% of them.

I voted Remain but you can't say every Leave voter in the country has attitudes like Vidcapper laugh.gif

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 6th November 2016, 05:10 PM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53

Sorry for bumping this but my wife's just admitted why she voted out too. She says it takes her longer to get home on the A406 in London compared to a few years ago as there's always traffic congestion and an accident just makes it gridlocked. Took her 4 hours on Thursday evening for a journey that she does in an hour most mornings! Her employers told her there are more cars on the road illegally driven by immigrants and when less come here the roads won't be as congested.

+Quote this post
Silas
post 6th November 2016, 05:15 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

That has to be the most f***ing ridiculous reason I've seen yet.

f***ing jesus wept.

What the f*** does the EU have to do with traffic congestion???? It's the biggest city in Europe, of course it's going to be f***ing congested.

How do you illegally drive as an immigrant because EU drivers licenses are perfectly valid in all memberstates. Unless they mean non-EU migration which, no surprise, is NOT CONTROLLED BY THE EU. If they mean the cars themselves aren't roadworthy then once more this isn't the EUs fault and should have been stopped at the border which actually does exist, unless you believe everything the mail tells you.

Honestly shit like this makes me think dictatorships might actually be the best form of government as people are clearly too f***ing stupid to be trusted with anything.

+Quote this post
lotita
post 6th November 2016, 05:16 PM
Post #25
Group icon
feminist icon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,777

QUOTE(Common Sense @ Nov 6 2016, 05:10 PM) *
Sorry for bumping this but my wife's just admitted why she voted out too. She says it takes her longer to get home on the A406 in London compared to a few years ago as there's always traffic congestion and an accident just makes it gridlocked. Took her 4 hours on Thursday evening for a journey that she does in an hour most mornings! Her employers told her there are more cars on the road illegally driven by immigrants and when less come here the roads won't be as congested.

this is one of the most offensive posts I've ever seen

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 6th November 2016, 05:19 PM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(princess_lotita @ Nov 6 2016, 05:16 PM) *
this is one of the most offensive posts I've ever seen

How is it offensive? Even I've noticed the increase in traffic in the past few years. It's horrendous some evenings coming around the A406. There must be more cars on the road than there ever were in the 70's, 80's and 90's. Try driving in Central London sometime.

This post has been edited by Common Sense: 6th November 2016, 05:21 PM

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 6th November 2016, 05:19 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

Oh. My. God.

Also illegally driven how?!

laugh.gif

Oh wow.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 6th November 2016, 05:20 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Your wife is a moron. At least you suit each other.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 6th November 2016, 05:23 PM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(¡Michael Myers! @ Nov 6 2016, 05:19 PM) *
Oh. My. God.

Also illegally driven how?!

laugh.gif

Oh wow.

I think they must mean they buy a cheap 500 quid car when they get here and just drive it without passing a test. I don't know. Judging by how some people drive around here I'm surprised there aren't far more accidents.

+Quote this post
lotita
post 6th November 2016, 05:34 PM
Post #30
Group icon
feminist icon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,777

QUOTE(Common Sense @ Nov 6 2016, 05:19 PM) *
How is it offensive? Even I've noticed the increase in traffic in the past few years. It's horrendous some evenings coming around the A406. There must be more cars on the road than there ever were in the 70's, 80's and 90's. Try driving in Central London sometime.

Yeah I've also noticed an increase in traffic. Maybe if you took your eyes off the daily mail and looked at real research you would realise there's a lot of different social reasons for the increase in traffic, such as a rising population. How bloody thick do you have to be to think it's illegal immigrants causing this problem?!

Why would I drive in central London when I can take public transport

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 6th November 2016, 05:35 PM
Post #31
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

QUOTE(princess_lotita @ Nov 6 2016, 06:34 PM) *
Yeah I've also noticed an increase in traffic. Maybe if you took your eyes off the daily mail and looked at real research you would realise there's a lot of different social reasons for the increase in traffic, such as a rising population. How bloody thick do you have to be to think it's illegal immigrants causing this problem?!

laugh.gif

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 6th November 2016, 05:36 PM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(princess_lotita @ Nov 6 2016, 05:34 PM) *

Did I say I thought that? I don't and doubt that the mrs. did until her rich multi-millionaire employers put it in her head.

Oh and I don't read the Daily Mail. It's crap. I prefer The Sun.

This post has been edited by Common Sense: 6th November 2016, 05:37 PM

+Quote this post
Silas
post 6th November 2016, 05:38 PM
Post #33
Group icon
Queen of Soon

Yeah because the sun is soooooo much less racist, xenophobic, homophobic and downright awful.

+Quote this post
danG
post 6th November 2016, 05:40 PM
Post #34
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

my old school form-tutor also blamed an increase in traffic on the way to work on the immigranrs so sadly it seems to be a commonly held opinion.

+Quote this post
Silas
post 6th November 2016, 05:43 PM
Post #35
Group icon
Queen of Soon

Yes the traffic problems on the Mancunian Way are because of the EU.

Not because so many people insist on driving into the city centre everyday instead of taking public transport. Nope. Defo immigrants. Nothing to do with office workers in 9-5 jobs. Nope. Nothing to see here people. Nothing to do with native brits at all. Defo Immigrants.

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post 6th November 2016, 05:57 PM
Post #36
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561

Traffic increase seems to be an inevitable consequence of our increasingly individualist and lazy society (let's drive to work as 1 person without car sharing, let's drive to the shop less than a mile away that I could easily walk etc etc). I don't own a car so I am obviously taking a massive moral superiority point on this, but I strongly suspect that leaving the EU won't have any impact on it whatsoever, and if most people engaged their brains for one second they'd probably hit the same conclusion.

This post has been edited by Doctor Blind: 6th November 2016, 05:57 PM

+Quote this post
RosaParksMyCar
post 6th November 2016, 06:00 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
User: 16,548

mellow.gif

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 6th November 2016, 06:07 PM
Post #38
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

Omg i feel so sorry for the UK (not that these thoughts are uncommon around here but omg). Did the government not warn ppl about the dangers of drinking alcohol and doing drugs during pregnancies or somethig?

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 6th November 2016, 07:15 PM
Post #39
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177

You may as well say that you voted out because last Winter there was too much rain and it wasnt like that before all the immigrants came.

What the f***?

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 6th November 2016, 07:19 PM
Post #40
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54

QUOTE(Common Sense @ Nov 6 2016, 05:36 PM) *
Did I say I thought that? I don't and doubt that the mrs. did until her rich multi-millionaire employers put it in her head.

Oh and I don't read the Daily Mail. It's crap. I prefer The Sun.

Ha! You are so trolling right now!

I'm sure last time you said your wife's rich employers were insisting the she voted remain or they would have to leave the country and she would lose her job, no?

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 12:59 PM