BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Real Housewives Of…, Including other Bravo/HAYU Series
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post 4th October 2023, 07:43 PM
Post #141
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Bravo is also giving Erika a spinoff for her Vegas show.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 1st November 2023, 04:48 PM
Post #142
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip: Bravo has now moved RHUGT: New York from December to 'coming soon' following more racist incidents arising from Ramona. Ramona has also been removed from Bravocon panels . There was also another RHUGT filmed before RHUGT New York that may never see the light of day as lawyers are now involved. Sounds like a very sensitive situation where someone not related to Bravo at all may be bringing a suit to the network.
With that being said, it sounds like we are about to get RHUGT: Ex Wives Club 2 that will begin filming after Bravocon. Here are the names being floated around, and location. Nothing confirmed. Location: Finland. Housewives: Kim Z (RHOA), Porsha (RHOA), D'Andra (RHOD), Leeann (RHOD), Monique (RHOP), Lisa Rinna (RHOBH), Sonja (RHONY), Danielle Staub (RHONJ). Monique was a replacement for Kelly Dodd, allegedly.

RHONY: the season definitely had a stronger start compared to how it ended. Honestly, I don't think I paid attention at all to either parts of the reunion. I think this still has potential, they do need to get rid of Sai however.

RHOSLC: delivering a strong season to my surprise! Jury is still out on Monica but her mother is a nightmare my word. Mary is iconic, but this is the right role for her. I need her to continue dragging Whitney laugh.gif

RHOBH: It's been confirmed the newbie doesn't actually join until Episode 8 I believe? Why is she full time tho lol. Crystal provided absolutely nothing to Episode 1, but Dorit is definitely going to deliver this season I just know it.

RHOP: crickets.

Southern Charm: my GOD the best thing on Bravo right now.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 1st November 2023, 04:52 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 14th November 2023, 02:42 PM
Post #143
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

LUANN DOING MIGHTY HOOPLA OMG

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 15th December 2023, 06:58 PM
Post #144
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

RHOP: Despite this being one of my favorite franchises, I'm struggling with this season and I don't like the newbie. I haven't made it past Episode 2.

RHOSLC: YES. Potentially their best season yet? I was ready to dump this, but I've adored this season. I've gone back and forth on Monica all season, but she's a fantastic newbie and has delivered. I however am not sure if she will be back with everything that is about to erupt. Only two episodes left this season before a break before the 3-part Reunion.

RHOBH: Haven't missed Rinna at all, but once again a very Sutton-centric Season (woo!). This newbie can go, and probably will. Erika and Dorit have stepped up, this could be Dorit's best season in a few years. Crystal however... do something! Kyle is annoying and unhinged, she hasn't been fun at all this season. I need Sutton to stay on her neck because this was the same BS we had in the beginning seasons when LVP was planting stuff on Kyle's relationship and none of the other women wanted to go after her.

RHUGT:NY Legacy: I watched 2 of the first 3 episodes - very good so far, they've really fallen back into their previous dynamics. Lot's of 4-wall breaking, they do talk about being 'Cancelled'. Kristen was a great pick for this as well.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 15th December 2023, 06:59 PM

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 26th December 2023, 06:17 PM
Post #145
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Oct 4 2023, 07:43 PM) *

Bravo is also giving Erika a spinoff for her Vegas show.

I have to say I was genuinely shocked to hear about K & M breaking up, those two and the Vanderpumps always seemed like rock solid marriages.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd January 2024, 01:24 PM
Post #146
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

MONICA I-
WHAT!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 19th January 2024, 09:39 PM
Post #147
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Not a great week to be Annemarie.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 23rd January 2024, 11:43 PM
Post #148
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Monica’s out.
Now I’m back to wondering whether or not I’ll watch next season laugh.gif

Edit: the final part of the Reunion aired last night. I agree having Monica exit is the right decision.
She has no ties to this group anymore, she lied and I wouldn't want to film with her as a Housewife either. Monica isn't a victim in this, and her lack of accountability for how the IG page hurt the other women went completely over her head.

I don't think Production gives a crap about Social Media and Burner Accounts at this point, so I think the fact that Monica played a part in RVT went completely over their heads, is embarrassing really. I don't believe Monica for a second that she brought this up to Production in her first interview.

Heather finally got the roasting she deserved for the black eye, that last segment was very well done.
We can finally move on from Monica and Jen Shah. We have all the answers we need. I'm excited for Season 5, this group is the right group now (please bring Mary back as a Friend) but I wouldn't be surprised if Monica pops up somehow, even as a guest.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 24th January 2024, 06:19 PM

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 25th January 2024, 03:57 AM
Post #149
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

this is so random but I've been having "RECEIPTS! PROOF! TIMELINE! SCREENSHOTS!" stuck in my head all day laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 13th February 2024, 08:27 PM
Post #150
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

RHOA: Kandi Out. Porsha officially returning.

Edit: Marlo is out as well (People Magazine).

RHOBH: I haven’t missed Lisa Rinna and I think Crystal/Sutton/Erika and Garcelle as an ensemble works very well.
What a juggernaut season for Sutton tho. This season has been light and breezy but I struggle to remember what actually happened?

Sometimes breezy is good. RHOBH got dark there for a while. This feels alright, but I’d be okay with Dorit leaving.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 24th February 2024, 04:41 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 22nd February 2024, 02:49 PM
Post #151
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Overall, meh?
I did not mind this season, it was a bit breezier. I've paused most of the other franchises, but this had enough comedic relief for me. Not every season needs twists, turns, and a lot of drama.
Sutton was the only one who had a decent season. Dorit needs to be fired. No excuses anymore. Keep Annemarie and Crystal. Please. Just get rid of Dorit. It's time.

I've been lukewarm to this Kyle/Mauricio split, I'll be honest outside of reading headlines I know nothing. Rob was the first one to clock onto WHO gave this story. I always assumed it was M/K laugh.gif
Erika - the line of the season for me was "If I have missed something, or I have not been the most attentive friend, I am sorry” and I actually will say Erika had a great season this year in addition to Sutton.

Bravo will always prioritize Kyle, that is clear as day. I have zero idea why Kathy is even at the reunion. It's only because she has made up with Kyle and has something to say.
But this season was a bit lighter and fresher. I do like this ensemble together when they do get along and I think Erika/Sutton together can make some magic.

I'm excited to see where RHOBH goes because it's probably one of the few franchises I will stick with. The core group is right, it's now about finding other housewives that complement this group. However, the direction I likey think they will take is bringing back Kathy and Kim next season in some capacity.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 21st March 2024, 03:14 PM
Post #152
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

A few more exits:

Annemarie (RHOBH) and Sanya (RHOA) both fired.
I’m assuming a shakeup of RHOP is next.

+Quote this post
StupidLove
post 23rd March 2024, 01:16 PM
Post #153
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 104,307

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Mar 21 2024, 03:14 PM) *
A few more exits:

Annemarie (RHOBH) and Sanya (RHOA) both fired.
I’m assuming a shakeup of RHOP is next.

Controversial opinion but I would've kept Annemarie in a friend role - her feud with Crystal was refreshing, not the old-timers relying on Sutton for a feud. I believe she was the weakest link yes, but her still in the mix would've kept that feud bubbling. However I can see why Sanya's gone, lovely woman but god was she dull TV. With Kandi, Marlo and Sanya gone - I wonder if any women are next. I think Kenya's peach is pretty much secured and Sheree too after traitors, but I'm unsure how Drew will fare? I could see her snagging another season post-Ralph or lingering in the friend role.

In other news, seems the RHONY cast have all signed up for another season too - which is great, keeping the continuity alive and hopefully we'll see 1 or 2 new faces in the mix. As for the Potomac cast, I want a RHONY s5 style clear out. Keep Karen and Mia - they're the only two I'm still tuning in for. Wendy tries, but god is it cringe. Candiace seems over it and her reads are tired. Robyn had the chance to make this season hers and flopped MASSIVELY. Ashley seems like a friend at this point and poor Nneka isn't built for reality tv. It's a sinking ship, which is insane given how much of an iconic run s2-s6 has had. I guess it had to happen at some point. Maybe keep Gizelle, idk? I just know that I can't have another season of Giselle and Candiace on the same show so fire one of them for god sake.

Right now, the Housewives sphere looks like this (a guess)...

AIRING:
RHOP: s8 on air until late April (after Karen's DUI, they'll have a longer hiatus than usual as the network/prod. company works out the right cast).

SET TO AIR SOON:
RHONJ: s14 airing May 2024.
RHODubai: s2 airing June 2024 (should've aired alongside RHONJ to get more viewers imo, especially given the huge wait between s1 and s2).

FILMING:
RHOC: s18 most likely airing summer 2024 (my best guess is July).
RHOSLC: s5 most likely airing Sep/Oct 2024 (the past 3 seasons have all aired in September).

DUE TO STAR FILMING SOON:
RHOA: s16 start shooting next month.
RHONY: s14 start shooting next month.

ON BREAK:
RHOBH: they'll have six weeks off and probably have cameras up for s14 in June.
RHOM: tricky to say, but I imagine they'll follow a similar schedule to RHOBH and start shooting s7 in the summer too.

This post has been edited by StupidLove: 23rd March 2024, 01:17 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 24th March 2024, 04:27 PM
Post #154
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

RHOP: I'm not too sure what I think at this point. Potomac brought me into the Housewives Franchise and has been my preferred franchise up until a few years ago. They really need to fix this. I didn't watch this season but I'm surprised to hear Wendy dropped the ball because she was becoming a quick favorite of mine?! Candiace as well, it seems like the fans have turned on her a bit? Honestly, it only sounds like Karen and Mia had a decent season?

Outside of the Housewives, Top Chef is back - always an enjoyment for me. Southern Charm was one of Bravo's big shows last year and is back into filming. SHOCKED to hear the news Olivia is out?! Leva's spinoff, although the ratings are atrocious, apparently it's very good. The Valley also started last week (Vanderpump Rules Spinoff) and apparently, this is off to a cracking start.

I would have kept Annemarie as well. She was worth keeping around for the Crystal feud alone. I always get the feeling Bravo really listens to the fans when it comes to RHOBH and Annemarie was never set up for success coming in Episode 8 and completely being edited out.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 24th March 2024, 04:29 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 24th March 2024, 08:24 PM
Post #155
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I haven’t watched in years, but Lauren’s appearance on CBB and them finally firing Hannah.. I might check out an episode or two (probably just the Spain trip episodes).

I’m surprised Seema is still on the cast. I can’t stand Lystra. But Ampika and Tanya are both “Friends Of” this season. I don’t mind Nicole either.

+Quote this post
Lukuzz
post 24th March 2024, 08:57 PM
Post #156
Group icon
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
User: 1,209

A lot of the franchises atm are pretty weak, the only ones I’ve been feeling recently are Salt Lake and Potomac,

Atlanta, Miami, Beverley Hills, New Jersey all need some new blood

I didn’t bother with the recast New York

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 25th March 2024, 06:26 PM
Post #157
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Candiace Dillard Bassett Exits Real Housewives of Potomac After 6 Seasons: ‘I Am Filled with Gratitude’

From People Magazine. That’s disappointing.

Edit: Robyn out as well…

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 25th March 2024, 06:27 PM

+Quote this post
Lukuzz
post 25th March 2024, 08:11 PM
Post #158
Group icon
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
User: 1,209

Devastated about Candiace she’s one of my favourite housewives of all time !

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 25th March 2024, 08:29 PM
Post #159
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Agreed. That’s a big loss for Potomac.
She did confirm she’s leaving on her own accord (sounds like Robyn was fired). I just hope they don’t invite Monique back anytime soon.

Some interesting viewership details from Variety:

- RHOBH: The first 16 Episodes averaged 4 Million Viewers across 35 days, assuming episodes 17-20 achieve the same ratings, this would put Season 13 as the highest-rated series since RHOA Season 6.
- RHOM: 1.8 Million for Season 6.
- Married To Medicine: The most-watched season in 4 years, 1.9 Million for Season 10.

Hoping that the blind item about M2M being canceled was wrong.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 27th March 2024, 11:55 PM

+Quote this post
StupidLove
post 28th March 2024, 06:50 PM
Post #160
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 104,307

Maybe losing Candiace will make the network wake up. Rumour has it Robyn and Wendy are gone too oop

This post has been edited by StupidLove: 28th March 2024, 06:50 PM

+Quote this post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 08:03 AM