BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Heidi Range Gets Engaged!!!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Kuki Sanban
post May 23 2015, 11:20 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,317
   No Gallery Pics

'I'm the happiest girl alive': Former Sugababes star Heidi Range is giddy as she reveals engagement to partner Alex Partakis

Heidi Range has got engaged to her boyfriend Alex Partakis after a year-and-a-half of dating.

The 31-year-old former Sugababes singer shared the exciting news on Twitter after the property developer got down on one knee on Thursday evening.

'Delighted to share the news that my gorgeous @alexpartakis proposed last night! Am the happiest girl alive and can't wait to be Mrs HP x', she enthused.

Alex also took to the social network site, writing, 'Am the happiest man in the World today. @Heidi_range said yes! Can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together xxx'.

Her former bandmates from the many incarnations of the Sugababes over the years - Keisha Buchanan, Mutya Buena, Siobhán Donaghy, Amelle Berrabah and Jade Ewen - have yet to congratulate her on her big news.

Heidi and Alex were set up by her personal trainer in early 2014, and felt and instant connection.

Their first date was a restaurant in London's Notting Hill and they have been inseparable ever since.

The Push the Button hit-maker revealed in an interview with the Scottish Daily Record published just this week that she was hoping for a proposal, but didn't want to jinx things.

'I try not to think about it – I could be waiting a long time', she joked when asked whether an engagement was on the cards.

She recently joked that her pet pug was as besotted with Alex as she is, telling Now magazine: 'Bettie's obsessed with him. She follows him into the shower - he can't escape. And when he's watching TV she sits on his head.'

Heidi was previously engaged to presenter Dave Berry, who she dated for eight years, but they called time on their romance in December 2011.

The star has turned her back on music since chart-topping girl band the Sugababes went their separate ways, confirming the news in the autumn of 2013 after a long hiatus.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Silas
post May 23 2015, 11:59 PM
Post #2
Queen of Soon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,474

I'm glad she's found someone. Weird not seeing her with Dave Berry though.

+Quote Post
Klaus
post May 24 2015, 12:29 AM
Post #3
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Congrats Alex!?! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
tommie
post May 26 2015, 02:53 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Banned
Member No.: 8,073

Weird how she's looking years younger now than when she was in the Sugababes 4.0. I'm still convinced that their stylist was an angry drag queen and secret Keisha stan...

Good for her. I hope she's happy.

+Quote Post
Simon.
post May 27 2015, 02:37 PM
Post #5
Sugar Like Apple Pie
Member No.: 126

Didn't know she had someone else laugh.gif

+Quote Post
p a v
post May 28 2015, 07:08 AM
Post #6
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
Member No.: 4,397

looks like there are two alex ranges now

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:26 PM