BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jade's EOY ● 2022, *finally completed* top 100 songs full list: page 6
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post 20th February 2023, 07:26 PM
Post #81
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

QUOTE(Riser @ Feb 17 2023, 05:09 AM) *
Hi Jade hi.gif I'm still slowly catching up on reading everyone's EOYs so I'm actually relieved that I haven't missed yours entirely!

'ALL UP IN YOUR MIND' was one of the biggest Renaissance standouts for me too, so you're not alone on here at least. I didn't realize A.G. Cook produced it! Looking forward to seeing if there's more Beyonce to come on here.

I haven't properly listened to Nova Twins yet but just heard a clip of them on the BRITs since they were an award nominee, and I was wowed by just that short clip! I will definitely check them out based on that clip alone, would it have been 'Antagonist'? If so I'll play that one first!

Hey there Jord hi.gif I'm relieved that I'm not the only one who hasn't finished yet laugh.gif most people seem to start song countdowns in December but I like calculating chart points right until the end of the year, so that already puts me at a bit of a disadvantage during the time when it's buzzing with activity in here.

Glad you're also a fan of 'ALL UP IN YOUR MIND' wub.gif indeed he worked his magic on that fabulous production *.* I suspect that you may not be disappointed... ohmy.gif

I think the Brits clip was 'Choose Your Fighter'! Hope you enjoy their stuff happy.gif

thank you for commenting <3
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brer
post 22nd February 2023, 05:31 PM
Post #82
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

QUOTE(Jade @ Feb 12 2023, 08:34 PM) *
Ooh, I remembered that you really liked Acid Fader but forgot you were so fond of o0o too, yay wub.gif it had been a long time since I'd last sent a synthwave entry so I was really happy to find something as good as 'Ulysses 31', what a hidden gem. Yay, came so close to starting off the year with a top 10 but will still happily take 11th. Fair, I had quite an intense interest in The Cure during lockdown and 'The Perfect Girl' stuck with me quite well as Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me is one of my favourite albums by them. So that was a high bar but I absolutely love what Mareux did with it! Oh wow ohmy.gif definitely going to add that to my 'new music catch-up' playlist ASAP as I missed that.

ohmy.gif oh my! I feel like I haven't really revisited the music videos very much aside from the one for 'SAOKO', should probably have a marathon at some point. 'HEX' is just brilliant, happy that we snapped on our favourite album track from this era *.* I did think you'd be into 'Billie Toppy' as I know how much you appreciate post-punk music, especially recently, so I'm glad that was the case happy.gif oh yes the 'Knights Of Cydonia' similarity came to me on subsequent listens I think, absolutely love that charging style!

It's a shame that you never really got into 'Seventeen Going Under', after following him for a while and then that turning out to be his singles chart breakout moment. Here's hoping for a hit you can get behind next time! 'Play God' remains flawless tbh. Omg yes you need to get on to Profound Mysteries III ASAP!!!! glad it's 2/2 for you as well as I remember you also liking 'When The Flowers Grow' too.

TY for the continued detailed comments <3 taste twins ftw

o0o got 12 points from me which was 1 less than 'Trust' but I think I do like it more, just had more competition I guess, really infectious track. I definitely ought to be more familiar with The Cure really but ofc am not good with listening to older albums, manifesting one of their albums being picked for a retro album listenthrough some time! Why not @ a ROSALÍA video marathon some time, I've done that myself a couple of times x Just remember 'DELIRIO DE GRANDEZA' having a really cool outdoorsy aesthetic. The 'SAOKO' video is iconic too though ofc (as is 'CHICKEN TERIYAKI' tbh!!!)

And speaking of 'When The Flowers Grow'... what a coincidence that ends up being the embedded song in the next section cheeseblock.png I think that is still my preferred one of the two Pixx collabs and my fave track from the first album, while 'Me&Youphoria' is my fave of what I've heard from the third one so yass at them both appearing here (and I guess my fave from the 2nd album will be still to come). Agreed on 'Kepko' and 'The World I Remember' being the best to date from their respective artists, I remember just knowing immediately from the clip in your chart recap that I would stan 'Kepko' and did not disappoint one bit cheeseblock.png and similar with 'God Turn Me Into A Flower', an absolutely stunning song and probably my fave to date from Weyes Blood too.

Checking in on Beyoncé's streaming numbers and sadly 'ALL UP IN YOUR MIND' is quite far behind as the least streamed song now grrr, at least you have taste x (also mostly unrelated but 'CUFF IT' is now miles ahead of 'BREAK MY SOUL', boo). Mitski is an artist I kind of wrote off as probably not for me before this era as well as I wasn't really into 'Your Best American Girl' and then wasn't even that keen on the lead single from this album either but 'The Only Heartbreaker' was the turning point for me and I did end up listening to and enjoying the album, 'There's Nothing Left For You' is a solid choice of album track highlight. Agreed with you on 'Pineapple Slice' being the best album track from 'Dirt Femme' too, as filthy as the lyrics are (the fruit based song titles on that album slapped with 'Grapefruit' being my favourite of the singles as well). And glad to have introduced you to the Skream remix of 'beachin'! piri and Tommy did just drop another single together so not sure if they are still planning to keep collaborating for the long term or if this was just an unreleased song recorded before their split, either way interested to see what both do in the future.

I'm really hoping I'll get into Nova Twins more with their next era, I do like their aesthetic but most of their songs aren't really clicking with me sadly (including this one), although 'K.M.B.' was a banger at least. I did check out their Mercury performance as you recommended and definitely a fan of their energy so I'm sure the song would be fun live but unforch just not really for me, still 9/10 in this section again though!

(I am also miles behind on so many other EOYs oops, will find a moment with enough attention spam to catch up with all the completed ones one of these days kink.gif)

+Quote this post
Jade
post 23rd February 2023, 06:25 PM
Post #83
Group icon
Alone and wounded

QUOTE(Brer @ Feb 22 2023, 05:31 PM) *
o0o got 12 points from me which was 1 less than 'Trust' but I think I do like it more, just had more competition I guess, really infectious track. I definitely ought to be more familiar with The Cure really but ofc am not good with listening to older albums, manifesting one of their albums being picked for a retro album listenthrough some time! Why not @ a ROSALÍA video marathon some time, I've done that myself a couple of times x Just remember 'DELIRIO DE GRANDEZA' having a really cool outdoorsy aesthetic. The 'SAOKO' video is iconic too though ofc (as is 'CHICKEN TERIYAKI' tbh!!!)

And speaking of 'When The Flowers Grow'... what a coincidence that ends up being the embedded song in the next section cheeseblock.png I think that is still my preferred one of the two Pixx collabs and my fave track from the first album, while 'Me&Youphoria' is my fave of what I've heard from the third one so yass at them both appearing here (and I guess my fave from the 2nd album will be still to come). Agreed on 'Kepko' and 'The World I Remember' being the best to date from their respective artists, I remember just knowing immediately from the clip in your chart recap that I would stan 'Kepko' and did not disappoint one bit cheeseblock.png and similar with 'God Turn Me Into A Flower', an absolutely stunning song and probably my fave to date from Weyes Blood too.

Checking in on Beyoncé's streaming numbers and sadly 'ALL UP IN YOUR MIND' is quite far behind as the least streamed song now grrr, at least you have taste x (also mostly unrelated but 'CUFF IT' is now miles ahead of 'BREAK MY SOUL', boo). Mitski is an artist I kind of wrote off as probably not for me before this era as well as I wasn't really into 'Your Best American Girl' and then wasn't even that keen on the lead single from this album either but 'The Only Heartbreaker' was the turning point for me and I did end up listening to and enjoying the album, 'There's Nothing Left For You' is a solid choice of album track highlight. Agreed with you on 'Pineapple Slice' being the best album track from 'Dirt Femme' too, as filthy as the lyrics are (the fruit based song titles on that album slapped with 'Grapefruit' being my favourite of the singles as well). And glad to have introduced you to the Skream remix of 'beachin'! piri and Tommy did just drop another single together so not sure if they are still planning to keep collaborating for the long term or if this was just an unreleased song recorded before their split, either way interested to see what both do in the future.

I'm really hoping I'll get into Nova Twins more with their next era, I do like their aesthetic but most of their songs aren't really clicking with me sadly (including this one), although 'K.M.B.' was a banger at least. I did check out their Mercury performance as you recommended and definitely a fan of their energy so I'm sure the song would be fun live but unforch just not really for me, still 9/10 in this section again though!

(I am also miles behind on so many other EOYs oops, will find a moment with enough attention spam to catch up with all the completed ones one of these days kink.gif)

Ooh okay, forgive me for my BJSC memory is slowly disintegrating. Speaking of which... yes, The Cure album session please tongue.gif music video marathons are fun, I haven't done one in a while though, but will make ROSALÍA my top choice next time, even if that means a rewatch of 'CHICKEN TERIYAKI'... sleep.gif

I know right cheeseblock.png 'How The Flowers Grow' is still my favourite from the first volume so snap. I didn't think 'Me&Youphoria' would be topped on III, alas, they kept outdoing themselves and got another #1 in my chart following a certain Susanne Sundfør collab, which may or may not be turning up here. The 'Kepko' clip is still etched in my brain thanks to a solid run laugh.gif apologies for the slight epilepsy but what a banger indeed. Glad you also turned out to be a big fan of 'God Turn Me Into A Flower' <3 the album in general was a great listen.

Oh dear, why must the world sleep on such a banger sleep.gif yay for Mitski winning you over in the end! I remember 'The Only Heartbreaker' being a slow burner and then I was obsessed out of nowhere, what a song. 'There's Nothing Left For You' instantly hooked me in though as it has a pretty attention-grabbing structure. Taste, I kinda wish it had been sent to that Best Pop of 2022 PFSC edition now, I'm sure it would've smashed. Oh yes, of course charted 'Grapefruit' too and can see why people really love that. Yessss that remix was such a good find! I saw that, interesting thinking.gif

Fingers crossed! Well, thanks for checking out that performance anyway - their energy really was terrific *.*

Same oops drama.gif thank you for commenting anyway! <3

+Quote this post
jimwatts
post 24th February 2023, 03:47 PM
Post #84
Group icon
my mind is ready for fun
User: 38,591

QUOTE(jimwatts @ Feb 4 2023, 06:34 PM) *
Elsewhere, I liked the third Röyksopp album of last year's trilogy the most, although by far my two favourite tracks on it are the ones which are still riding high on my own chart.

Me&Youphoria being one of those, so naturally that's my highlight of your 50-41 section. I did wonder who the vocalist was and she deserved a credit with that smooth soaring vocal, especially on the chorus, while those chiming and bubbling synths set the scene beautifully. I did wonder if one of the Susanne Sundfør collabs are still to come, so I look forward to that. Elsewhere, I think Antagonist is growing on me a bit after hearing it a few times now, Nova Twins certainly pack a punch on it!

+Quote this post
Jade
post 25th February 2023, 08:26 PM
Post #85
Group icon
Alone and wounded

QUOTE(jimwatts @ Feb 24 2023, 03:47 PM) *
Me&Youphoria being one of those, so naturally that's my highlight of your 50-41 section. I did wonder who the vocalist was and she deserved a credit with that smooth soaring vocal, especially on the chorus, while those chiming and bubbling synths set the scene beautifully. I did wonder if one of the Susanne Sundfør collabs are still to come, so I look forward to that. Elsewhere, I think Antagonist is growing on me a bit after hearing it a few times now, Nova Twins certainly pack a punch on it!

Oh yes I saw that had done well for you in the multi-chart submission thread *.* (speaking of personal charts - was very happy to see THUS LOVE in your latest one!!) ~ anyway, same I was so intrigued as her vocal gives it such a dreamy effect heart.gif indeed, one of them may have been a #1 in my personal chart ohmy.gif happy to hear that 'Antagonist' is growing on you cheer.gif

will aim to do a new section soon, have been a bit virtually caught up with results prep for The Greatest Song Contest In The World... Ever! but that's almost over now

+Quote this post
Jade
post 28th February 2023, 07:25 PM
Post #86
Group icon
Alone and wounded

TOP 100 SONGS: 40-31

40. ROSALÍA - DESPECHÁ | 201 points
39. Daniel Avery - Only (feat. Jonnine) | 202 points
38. Kendrick Lamar - Mother I Sober (feat. Beth Gibbons) | 208 points (peak: #4)
37. Jon Hopkins - A Gathering Of The Tribe (feat. Vylana) | 208 points (peak: #1)
36. The Big Moon - Wide Eyes | 211 points
35. X CLUB. - Only If U (feat. Pretty Girl) | 215 points
34. Black Country, New Road - The Place Where He Inserted the Blade | 220 points
33. Paramore - This Is Why | 223 points
32. Boy Harsher - Machina (feat. Mariana Saldaña) | 224 points
31. Måneskin - If I Can Dream | 228 points (peak: #2, weeks on chart: 8)

ROSALÍA's first appearance in the top 40 comes in the form of 'DESPECHÁ'. This song was chosen as the lead-in to MOTOMAMI+, a deluxe version of the MOTOMAMI album. That decision was wise as it smashed for her on Global Spotify. 'DESPECHÁ' is a mambo song that is all about letting down your hair in the club as escapism from situations like work stress or a toxic love interest. The beach video is great fun alongside and instantly transports me back to the summer months. A Cardi B remix of this was later released, mentioned by ROSALÍA herself when I saw her live, but admittedly I've only used that version once for a curiosity stream. Daniel Avery provided one of the most essential electronic albums for me last year, titled Ultra Truth. The record on the whole was more down-tempo than I had anticipated but this was certainly not a bad thing. 'Only' was the most standout of these more laidback moments. I love the crunchy, muffled production from Daniel and haunting vocals and lyrics ("only the monsters love me...") courtesy of Jonnine Standish from the band HTRK. 'Mother I Sober' turned out to be my favourite song from Kendrick Lamar's latest album. This is an extremely vulnerable moment, detailing black sexual trauma in general and opening up about his mother's own experience of sexual abuse. He continues to admit to his own mistakes on this record as he talks about infidelity on this song, plus the immediate remorse that came with it. Kendrick's words are an intense listen and Beth Gibbons, from Portishead, provides stunning vocals on the chorus, which feels like the icing on the cake. The next #1 in my personal chart to drop out is 'A Gathering Of The Tribe' by Jon Hopkins. I continued to follow his releases closely this year after 'Luminous Spaces' had previously hit #1 for him a couple of years prior. This song is almost 9 minutes of sonic bliss. Vylana Marcus provides the minimal, ethereal vocal lines on top of Jon Hopkins' ambient production work. It sounds atmospheric so it may not come as a surprise that it was inspired by another art form, the book The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible by Charles Eisenstein. 'Wide Eyes' was my first taste of The Big Moon and it was love at first listen. This song was born out of many jumbled feelings of overwhelming euphoria while vocalist Jules was nurturing her 5-month-old baby. Songwriter Jessica Winter, who produced my current BJSC entry 'Kerosene', assisted with lyrical help here and this dreamy indie-rock song was complete.

I was excited when I heard that X CLUB. and Pretty Girl had come together. Kathaldazia originally confirmed a Pretty Girl song to the BJSC contest I hosted back in 2021 but then reconfirmed to an X CLUB. song. I loved both of those options. Thankfully this meeting of musical minds turned out to be a surefire banger as hoped. It has a heavenly trance-style build up which leads to a satisfying, dynamic pay-off. I typically love post-punk music so really wanted to get into Black Country, New Road and 'The Place Where He Inserted the Blade' was the moment that really won me over. It seems to be about the anguish of moving on from a relationship that didn't work out, possibly due to trauma that one of them was dealing with. I find the vocal delivery here gut-wrenchingly convincing and very much enjoy the jazzy, off-kilter production style too. I was really excited for new Paramore music off the back of Hayley Williams' solo projects. I admittedly didn't get into their self-titled album or After Laughter as much as I wanted to, but this new era has won me back. The Talking Heads style alt-rock direction is right up my street and "this is why I don't leave the house" is the introvert instagram caption of dreams. These lyrical themes developed out of the band protecting their mental health from a world they feel has become less empathetic. Boy Harsher teamed up with Mariana Saldaña from BOAN as part of their new project The Runner (Original Soundtrack). I guess you could say that 'Machina' is my favourite BJSC entry of last year but I don't really associate it with the contest all that much, as I knew and loved it before it was sent. Therefore, 'The Perfect Girl' remains my favourite discovery. But I'm definitely glad that it got more exposure on the forum and performed well in the contest, thanks to Kluminican Republic! I was bound to love a gothic, 80s inspired Spanglish song, wasn't I? In fact, it's so 80s sounding that the opening production reminds me of the intro from 'Don't You Want Me' by The Human League. This comparison particularly came to life when I put the two songs together on rave.dj and it actually sounded half-decent. Rounding off this section is Italian Eurovision winners Måneskin with one of their most high-profile opportunities to date. 'If I Can Dream' is a cover for the Oscar-nominated Baz Luhrmann movie Elvis. It was an inspired pick as this song was completely new to me. It was a refreshing change of pace at this point after getting the uptempo English trio of 'I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE', 'MAMMAMIA' and 'SUPERMODEL' in a row. This was a reminder of how much of a powerhouse vocalist Damiano David really could be. I went to see the Elvis movie in the cinema and legitimately had to sit through about 5 different songs in the credits to get to this, the dedication laugh.gif

+Quote this post
jimwatts
post 1st March 2023, 10:08 PM
Post #87
Group icon
my mind is ready for fun

DESPECHÁ is probably my pick of those ten - I mentioned earlier in the thread that it was the first ROSALÍA song that stuck with me, and it's since been followed by LLYLM, so a good trajectory for me! This Is Why was a great comeback song from Paramore - I appreciate the lyrical theme and switch in their sound, even though I'll find Still Into You hard for them to beat. I recognised the chorus of Machina after playing it again and that could grow on me, although I think my best discovery from this section is Wide Eyes, also the first I'd really heard from Big Moon - nice tie-in to your BJSC entry too!

+Quote this post
Jade
post 4th March 2023, 12:00 PM
Post #88
Group icon
Alone and wounded

QUOTE(jimwatts @ Mar 1 2023, 10:08 PM) *
DESPECHÁ is probably my pick of those ten - I mentioned earlier in the thread that it was the first ROSALÍA song that stuck with me, and it's since been followed by LLYLM, so a good trajectory for me! This Is Why was a great comeback song from Paramore - I appreciate the lyrical theme and switch in their sound, even though I'll find Still Into You hard for them to beat. I recognised the chorus of Machina after playing it again and that could grow on me, although I think my best discovery from this section is Wide Eyes, also the first I'd really heard from Big Moon - nice tie-in to your BJSC entry too!

wub.gif hearing 'DESPECHÁ' live was such a moment! I had the best time throughout but that one really struck me as a particular moment that got the crowd going wild. Glad you're also liking 'LLYLM', I'm sure that's bound to do well in my 2023 EOY laugh.gif I wish I was more of a fan of 'Still Into You' but it's never been a massive favourite for me. I think 'Now' was actually my top single from that era but I did like 'Still Into You' more than 'Ain't It Fun' at least. I'm so on board with this era though and can echo any positive thoughts regarding the title track heart.gif oh wow I'm glad you made a good discovery in 'Wide Eyes' <3 it was so cool to find out that Jessica was involved.

thank you for commenting happy.gif x

+Quote this post
Brer
post 8th March 2023, 07:37 PM
Post #89
Group icon

Ooh a handful of big faves for me in this section, ofc kicking off with ROSALÍA again, 'DESPECHÁ' not one of her deepest songs of course but definitely one of her most fun and earwormy (and another music video with great vibes), was quite a moment to see that being such a big global hit <3 (although that Cardi B remix did kind of come and go in record time and I kinda forgot it existed already kink.gif) 'Mother I Sober' took a couple of listens to fully click with me but definitely also up there with my favourites from the Kendrick album too, very intense track. And 'The Place Where He Inserted The Blade' also one of my faves from the BC,NR album, saw that appearing pretty high up a couple of 'best songs of the year' videos on YouTube and for good reason, I didn't really get into the stuff I heard from their first album but definitely a big fan now and intrigued to see what they do next especially with their lead vocalist having left (I know they've performed some new songs live recently but I think I'll wait until studio versions come out to check them out). I tend to be a little more into Daniel Avery's more energetic stuff but 'Only' is a solid pick too.

Been a while since I last heard the Jon Hopkins song but remember it being quite blissful, a nice somewhat surprise #1 on your chart! X CLUB./Pretty Girl turning out to be a match made in heaven of Kathaldazia artists and delivering a banger *.* 'This Is Why' was a solid comeback from Paramore, liked that it felt like a blend of Paramore's usual sound and Hayley's solo stuff, although there was a lot better to come from the album for me (I think it's in my bottom 3 songs on the album, maybe even bottom 2, although that says more about the quality of the rest of it as I do still really like it overall, just think it is slightly held back from being a massive fave as I never really loved the hook).

'Machina' was quite a surprise sonically from Boy Harsher feeling a bit more poppy than the usual from them and ofc with the Latin crossover but a tune anyways, was a shame that didn't do a bit better in BJSC (although it actually ended up being sent to the PopJustice Song Contest too and did a lot better there, coming 3rd! then more recently INJI's 'MADELINE' actually won there so Kluminican Republic recycles are apparently a fruitful endeavour there x). I first heard 'If I Can Dream' because of a cover by footballer Terry Venables which made the top 40 in 2010 for some reason :') fair to say I like Måneskin's take quite a bit more lol.

+ did not know that about Jessica Winter's connection to 'Wide Eyes' x

+Quote this post
Jade
post 10th March 2023, 08:49 PM
Post #90
Group icon
Alone and wounded

QUOTE(Brer @ Mar 8 2023, 07:37 PM) *
Ooh a handful of big faves for me in this section, ofc kicking off with ROSALÍA again, 'DESPECHÁ' not one of her deepest songs of course but definitely one of her most fun and earwormy (and another music video with great vibes), was quite a moment to see that being such a big global hit <3 (although that Cardi B remix did kind of come and go in record time and I kinda forgot it existed already kink.gif) 'Mother I Sober' took a couple of listens to fully click with me but definitely also up there with my favourites from the Kendrick album too, very intense track. And 'The Place Where He Inserted The Blade' also one of my faves from the BC,NR album, saw that appearing pretty high up a couple of 'best songs of the year' videos on YouTube and for good reason, I didn't really get into the stuff I heard from their first album but definitely a big fan now and intrigued to see what they do next especially with their lead vocalist having left (I know they've performed some new songs live recently but I think I'll wait until studio versions come out to check them out). I tend to be a little more into Daniel Avery's more energetic stuff but 'Only' is a solid pick too.

Been a while since I last heard the Jon Hopkins song but remember it being quite blissful, a nice somewhat surprise #1 on your chart! X CLUB./Pretty Girl turning out to be a match made in heaven of Kathaldazia artists and delivering a banger *.* 'This Is Why' was a solid comeback from Paramore, liked that it felt like a blend of Paramore's usual sound and Hayley's solo stuff, although there was a lot better to come from the album for me (I think it's in my bottom 3 songs on the album, maybe even bottom 2, although that says more about the quality of the rest of it as I do still really like it overall, just think it is slightly held back from being a massive fave as I never really loved the hook).

'Machina' was quite a surprise sonically from Boy Harsher feeling a bit more poppy than the usual from them and ofc with the Latin crossover but a tune anyways, was a shame that didn't do a bit better in BJSC (although it actually ended up being sent to the PopJustice Song Contest too and did a lot better there, coming 3rd! then more recently INJI's 'MADELINE' actually won there so Kluminican Republic recycles are apparently a fruitful endeavour there x). I first heard 'If I Can Dream' because of a cover by footballer Terry Venables which made the top 40 in 2010 for some reason :') fair to say I like Måneskin's take quite a bit more lol.

+ did not know that about Jessica Winter's connection to 'Wide Eyes' x

Yesss 'DESPECHÁ' is definitely up there as one of her most fun songs *.* poor brave forgotten Cardi version already just a few months later kink.gif glad 'Mother I Sober' did grow on you more in the end <3 Kendrick's discography is pretty much flawless and I love what I know of Portishead so I really was hoping to love that one. 'The Place Where He Inserted The Blade' was such a turning point for me with Black Country, New Road, definitely also curious about how they'll move forward now. The taste of that appearing in best song lists! and none for CHICKEN TERIYAKI bye basil.gif

I thought the artwork for the Jon Hopkins song was so pretty that I made it the cover for my 'best of 2022' playlist pretty early on in the year, so I'd been thinking about it at least visually quite often laugh.gif Kathaldazia have such a quality back catalogue that it'd be difficult for a collab to go wrong tbh <3 poor 'This Is Why' being in your bottom 3 of the album (although I saw others saying the same in its album thread so you're not alone x) - would be top 3 for me, but I'll take the fact that you still like it and run x

Ooh PopJustice having taste <3 omg I was following the charts quite closely by 2010 yet I do not remember that at all mellow.gif rotf.gif

Ah well there you go! *.*

thank you for commenting <3 will kick off the top 30 in the coming days

+Quote this post
Jade
post 16th March 2023, 10:01 PM
Post #91
Group icon
Alone and wounded

TOP 100 SONGS: 30-21

30. Gorillaz - Baby Queen | 228 points (peak: #2, weeks on chart: 9)
29. Beyoncé - PURE/HONEY | 229 points
28. Gretel Hänlyn - Drive | 250 points
27. ADULT. - I Am Nothing | 255 points
26. Trentemøller - No More Kissing In The Rain | 262 points
25. Bicep - Water (feat. Clara La San) | 264 points
24. Tove Lo - No One Dies From Love | 265 points
23. Los Bitchos - Good to Go! | 269 points
22. ROSALÍA - COMO UN G | 270 points
21. My Chemical Romance - The Foundations of Decay | 272 points

Gorillaz narrowly beat Måneskin to a top 30 EOY scrape thanks to spending an extra week in my personal chart. Well, with this song specifically, as both acts still have another to come. 'Cracker Island' and 'New Gold' were right up my street from this latest Gorillaz era and they delivered once more with 'Baby Queen'. This song can be summed up by its first line: "I met the princess from Thailand again", as it is about the time Damon Albarn quite literally met a princess from Thailand back in 1997 and later had a dream, where she had grown up and they spent time together. He took this subject matter and coupled it up with a warm, dreamy synth backing. Beyoncé is a fellow act with two songs in the top 30. The first of these, 'PURE/HONEY', is another #1 from my weekly chart to drop out. I thought it was the most standout album track from her much lauded RENAISSANCE record. The two-songs-in-one extravaganza opens with a confident ode to house music and morphs into disco heaven effortlessly. Next with a huge points jump is Gretel Hänlyn who came to my attention when I heard 'Drive' on 6Music. I instantly loved it and was pleased to learn that it was later added to the Radio 1 playlist too. This song immediately swept me up with its high octane guitar-driven energy and I appreciated the retro feel to it too, mixed a little with Wet Leg. Being able to listen to this while actually driving is my latest piece of motivation to progress further with lessons. I think ADULT. first came to my attention after Chez sent them to the BuzzJack Song Contest. The Becoming Undone album released since then is packed full of dark gems, especially 'I Am Nothing' which was another track in this section to top my chart. It has stomping Detroit techno production mixed with 80s gothic style vocals, which is a dream combination for me. The latest Trentemøller album flew very under-the-radar which is a shame, 'No More Kissing In The Rain' at the very least deserves more love! It's a melancholic synth song that poses deep questions such as: "is this the end of everything?". This is another that adopts quite a throwback sound. The vocalist is Lisbet Fritze and her contributions feel very sincere and beautiful.

I was immeasurably excited when I found out that not only were Bicep releasing new music, but a fresh team-up with Clara La San at that. I loved their work together in the past, especially 'Saku'. Thankfully 'Water' did not disappoint whatsoever. Bicep work their electronic magic, with intense production during the verses that builds up to bleeping euphoria as the song progresses. Clara sounds as great as ever and her lyrics are dreamy, particularly: "Higher than a cloud up in the sky and I just can't come down, we found our satellites". The music video is memorable too, it's not your average hospital experience when there is a rabbit on a treadmill at one point. Tove Lo casually dropped a career high and one of the best pop songs of 2022 when she brought out 'No One Dies From Love'! It is a sad banger all about that intense post-breakup mourning period. I adore the drama of her vocal processing on this and those 80s style synths are glorious. The video, complete with robot screen partner, is also a total serve! Los Bitchos were another 6Music find last year and benefit massively in this countdown from experiencing a second wind in their chart run. 'Good To Go!' is a quirky instrumental that reminds me of both The Shadows and Ennio Morricone, although with a more funky twist. Nowadays I don't usually send anything to the BuzzJack Song Contest that has already appeared in my chart but I made an exception for this, as I randomly felt like switching late at night to something a bit risky kink.gif it paid off to an extent as it qualified for the final, even if not quite setting it alight. Once again I must bring up the relevant music video as this one is a hoot! Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand makes a cameo as part of a fictional gameshow. At #22 we have my biggest slow burner from ROSALÍA's MOTOMAMI album. I did like 'COMO UN G' from the word go but it properly hit me like a tonne of bricks in time. It is a gorgeous ballad about unrequited love. I really feel the emotion in this one and particularly adore the vocal build-up. This album really has a bit of everything from tear-jerkers to full fat bangers! She may dip into "toaster in the bath" territory elsewhere on the project but the more gentle production here really works. Rounding off this section is a comeback from none other than My Chemical Romance. Honestly this feels too low, if I were to interfere then I'd definitely push it up a bit, alas I decided on a rigid points system that I shall stick with. It did make #1 in my chart but I think it debuted in a really crazy week alongside Eurovision takeover, a new Kendrick album and brand new eras from Måneskin and Shygirl all at once. Eight years had gone by since MCR last released music but thankfully, it was evident that they've definitely still got it with 'The Foundations of Decay'. This is more of a post-rock swerve but a stunning, intense one that focuses on their typically dark subjects like society crumbling and death. Gerard Way still sounds incredible on that huge chorus and the electric guitar work, piano, drums and static effect all come together in a pleasingly haunting fashion. It has now been over 10 months since they shared this with the world so fingers crossed that we get more music some point soon as I'm definitely craving it!

+Quote this post
jimwatts
post 19th March 2023, 11:15 PM
Post #92
Group icon
my mind is ready for fun

My favourites of those ten are from Tove Lo -the highlight of the album for me - and Gretel Hänlyn - a bit random to see Drive pop up on New Music Friday this week (were there no previously unreleased tracks on the EP or...) but great to revisit it anyway, must play it while driving sometime myself! I remember the Top 40 being unusually dynamic on that post-Eurovision week when MCR narrowly made it in too - that was a strong comeback from them.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st March 2023, 07:15 PM
Post #93
Group icon
Alone and wounded

QUOTE(jimwatts @ Mar 19 2023, 11:15 PM) *
My favourites of those ten are from Tove Lo -the highlight of the album for me - and Gretel Hänlyn - a bit random to see Drive pop up on New Music Friday this week (were there no previously unreleased tracks on the EP or...) but great to revisit it anyway, must play it while driving sometime myself! I remember the Top 40 being unusually dynamic on that post-Eurovision week when MCR narrowly made it in too - that was a strong comeback from them.

Happy to hear that 'No One Dies From Love' is also your favourite from the album *.* haha I know right, was spooky to write about it here and then have it pop up in NMF the following day laugh.gif go for it!! Speaking of driving I just had a great lesson after a meh one last week so feeling even more determined to make that a reality now laugh.gif oh yes that was my favourite chart week in a while *.*

+Quote this post
Brer
post 1st April 2023, 06:00 AM
Post #94
Group icon

Los Bitchos ending up as the highest of your BJSC entries then I think? Of course makes sense with it having a chart run already before the contest, not a bad choice anyway, especially for the iconic music video + allowing us to discover the equally ikonek 'Los Chrismos' x

'COMO UN G' is my fave from this section in keeping with the usual ROSALÍA stanning, gorgeous song as you'd expect from another James Blake co-production, definitely need them to keep working together in the future <3 ADULT. also a fave, I did like their BJSC entry but this one clicked with me even more, was iconic to see that rising to the top of your chart. And 'No One Dies From Love' is definitely an example of a BuzzJack fave pop song that deserved all the love it got, still a bit shocked at how much I ended up loving Tove Lo's output last year after not really being keen on anything I'd heard from her for years before that. Bicep/Clara La San has always been a good combo so far although I do slightly prefer the instrumental version 'Waterfall' which has a slightly different version of the instrumental that I liked more, just wish there was a version with that production and Clara's vocals - both versions are great in their own way though. And 'No More Kissing In The Rain' is one that I actually underrated a bit when I first heard it and it has grown on me a lot since partly because of keeping hearing the clip of it in your chart recaps haha.

The top 40 the week of the My Chemical Romance song's release is definitely not one I'll forget soon, really strong comeback song from them although odd that they seem to have gone radio silent again since! The Gretel Hänlyn song definitely does sound great while driving as you'd hope, heard it in the car on Radio 1 a few times. And nice picks from Beyoncé and Gorillaz to round out that section, neither are quite among my highlights of their respective eras though (but 'PURE/HONEY' does flow great just as part of that 5 song stretch at the end of 'RENAISSANCE'). 'Baby Queen' seems like a bit of an odd single choice in retrospect, definitely feels more like an album track (albeit a good one).

+Quote this post
Jade
post 2nd April 2023, 07:46 PM
Post #95
Group icon
Alone and wounded

Mess that we're now in April and I still haven't finished blush.gif two more sections to go though, getting there!! Will work through 20-11 in the coming days.

QUOTE(Brer @ Apr 1 2023, 07:00 AM) *
Los Bitchos ending up as the highest of your BJSC entries then I think? Of course makes sense with it having a chart run already before the contest, not a bad choice anyway, especially for the iconic music video + allowing us to discover the equally ikonek 'Los Chrismos' x

'COMO UN G' is my fave from this section in keeping with the usual ROSALÍA stanning, gorgeous song as you'd expect from another James Blake co-production, definitely need them to keep working together in the future <3 ADULT. also a fave, I did like their BJSC entry but this one clicked with me even more, was iconic to see that rising to the top of your chart. And 'No One Dies From Love' is definitely an example of a BuzzJack fave pop song that deserved all the love it got, still a bit shocked at how much I ended up loving Tove Lo's output last year after not really being keen on anything I'd heard from her for years before that. Bicep/Clara La San has always been a good combo so far although I do slightly prefer the instrumental version 'Waterfall' which has a slightly different version of the instrumental that I liked more, just wish there was a version with that production and Clara's vocals - both versions are great in their own way though. And 'No More Kissing In The Rain' is one that I actually underrated a bit when I first heard it and it has grown on me a lot since partly because of keeping hearing the clip of it in your chart recaps haha.

The top 40 the week of the My Chemical Romance song's release is definitely not one I'll forget soon, really strong comeback song from them although odd that they seem to have gone radio silent again since! The Gretel Hänlyn song definitely does sound great while driving as you'd hope, heard it in the car on Radio 1 a few times. And nice picks from Beyoncé and Gorillaz to round out that section, neither are quite among my highlights of their respective eras though (but 'PURE/HONEY' does flow great just as part of that 5 song stretch at the end of 'RENAISSANCE'). 'Baby Queen' seems like a bit of an odd single choice in retrospect, definitely feels more like an album track (albeit a good one).

That is correct! Indeed, I think I'd probably pick 'Keelhauling' as my favourite of my entries last year but the two separate runs have spoken laugh.gif The MV screenshot to end all MV screenshots there <3

wub.gif so glad you loved 'COMO UN G' as well because sometimes I feel like we can hard disagree when it comes to album tracks laugh.gif (see: the lack of 'Butterfly Net' stanning xx) ~ ooh of course it was a James Blake co-production! We're ofc lucky enough to have seen him live too. Not quite Soulja Boy though elsewhere on the album kink.gif absolutely, James Blake to keep working with ROSALÍA and Dave please if recent output is anything to go by. Oh yes 'I Am Nothing' kinda came out of nowhere as a chart topper but it really appealed to me as my tastes have only become more dark over time *.* oh 100%, 'No One Dies From Love' is one of the best pop songs of this decade so far tbh <3 I need to go back to the instrumental version of 'Waterfall' as I think I've only heard it once. TY for continuing to be a loyal recap watcher haha <3 happy to hear 'No More Kissing In The Rain' was a grower for you.

Yessss probably the most standout chart week for multiple moments happening at once since 'Three Lions' #1 / 'American Idiot' re-entry week off the top of my head *.* I hope MCR will break the silence soon! Ooh I am jealous that you are able to do that, here's to becoming a competent enough driver so I can join you on that kink.gif I hear what you're saying re. 'Baby Queen' although it definitely increased my own hype for the album at least!

+Quote this post
Jade
post 15th April 2023, 12:40 PM
Post #96
Group icon
Alone and wounded

TOP 100 SONGS: 20-11

20. Young Fathers - I Saw | 275 points
19. Working Men's Club - Rapture | 280 points
18. Wet Leg - Angelica | 281 points
17. The Weeknd - Less Than Zero | 285 points
16. ROSALÍA - SAOKO | 288 points (peak: #4)
15. Gorillaz - New Gold (feat. Tame Impala and Bootie Brown) | 288 points (peak: #1)
14. ROSALÍA - CUUUUuuuuuute | 293 points
13. Ghost - Mary On A Cross | 296 points
12. Beyoncé - BREAK MY SOUL | 299 points
11. Vandal Moon - Sweet Disaster | 300 points

The brilliant Scottish band Young Fathers kick off my top 20 songs of 2022. 'I Saw' is as politically charged and richly produced from them as ever. The build-up of this song really appealed to me with its relentless eerie energy and hypnotic climax - with the repetitive "brush your teeth, wash your face, run away". The music video is a knockout as well, as it portrays a ritualistic, communal feel with undertones of darkness, that match the song just perfectly. This was a #1 hit in my chart and I ended up appreciating the album that later followed, Heavy Heavy, a lot too. Next, from one band with a repeated two-word album title to another... Working Men's Club's Fear Fear record continued to have me in a chokehold. They also claim another appearance in the top 10, to the surprise of no-one. 'Rapture' became my favourite album track with its attention-grabbing fusion of lo-fi techno sounds and addictive riffs. I also adore the way they illustrate psychologically angled lyrics - as aforementioned in my album countdown, "feel the hippocampus, praying like a mantis" is one of my favourite moments across the album. Wet Leg make their final appearance now with the song that turned me into a fan. 'Angelica' is about one of the girls' oldest friends and funnily enough, my first play of this was thanks to the recommendation of a friend. I initially got off to the wrong start with 'Chaise Longue', which I of course did a 180 on eventually, so I hadn't been in a rush to check out subsequent material yet. My work best friend (who has since left </3 but we're still in contact!) would sometimes message me random links during the day and this was one of those times. He said he thought I'd be into this - lo and behold, he was correct! On this occasion I went against their "I don't want to listen to your band" lyric in the song. I suppose 'Angelica' was more safe-sounding, rather than the off-the-wall nature of 'Chaise Longue', so makes sense that it was more instantly accessible for me. I like the psychedelic guitar work and synths, the disillusioned lyrics and that earworm of a chorus. The accompanying video is set in the Isle of Wight, where the girls are from. The Weeknd makes his final bow next with the stunning 'Less Than Zero'. It is a sad banger, as he walks us through purgatory with depressing lyrics juxtaposed with upbeat, 80s-style production. This sounds like a timeless classic in the making a la 'Blinding Lights' and 'Save Your Tears', so I'm baffled that it still hasn't received proper single treatment. Over a year on and "I can't get it out of my head" still rings true with the magnum opus from Dawn FM. At #16 la ROSALÍA is back as my AOTY for 2022, MOTOMAMI, continues to dominate here with ease. This song really got the era going for me after not being entirely engrossed with 'LA FAMA'. Now, we had an incredibly electric follow-up that sounds every bit as immense in a live setting. I'll never forget the thrill of this rip-roaring production blasting through the O2 Arena! It is her more experimental take on reggaeton music, with an avant-jazz break thrown in too - her mind. 'SAOKO' is all about transformation and is illustrated with an über confident video alongside an all-female biker gang.

Gorillaz have been one of my favourite acts for a while but they had to wait until 'New Gold' to finally get a long overdue #1 in my chart. Their alt-funk style, mixed with the dreamy Thundercat bassline and equally chilled psychedelia of Tame Impala, on top of the enjoyable flow of Bootie Brown made for an easy favourite. As a long term fan of the virtual group I also love the call-backs to the Demon Days era here - as their previous Bootie Brown collaboration was 'Dirty Harry', plus one of his lines is: "Like Shaun, he's a Ryder, took on a dare" *.* some lyrics feel quite reminiscent of the dark, desolate Feel Good Inc. themes too. The accompanying album, Cracker Island, didn't blow me away as much as I was hoping but the single choices were spot on. ROSALÍA's next appearance is with my initial favourite from MOTOMAMI but this was soon eclipsed by another that has made it into the top 10. I do still love 'CUUUUuuuuuute' in all its Arca-esque, deconstructed club franticness though! In amongst all of that energy the listener does have the chance to breathe as it slows down into a piano ballad for a short while. ROSALÍA used 'Wuthering Heights' by Kate Bush as a moodboard for this song, so her influences are truly top notch. The second verse is the biggest earworm moment for me (hence its usage in my recap videos a year ago!) but the entire song is such a wild ride. At unlucky #13 is the aptly spooky Ghost with their TikTok-fuelled top 40 break through 'Mary On A Cross'. The group first came to my attention in BJSC when 'Square Hammer' was sent. I didn't ever have them pegged down as a band with a viral moment on the cards, though. Fast forward to 2022 and an (inferior!) slowed down, reverb version of 'Mary On A Cross' blew up after soundtracking a Stranger Things related TikTok. I was instantly hooked when I checked out the song and played it over and over again for a while! The delivery of the titular line is so addictive and I am a sucker for an organ in music, so it pleased me greatly that this was boldly laced with that from start to finish. The lyrics are multi-layered, so take away your own meaning of "you go down just like...", but ultimately the band have said that under all of that imagery it's about a friendship that doesn't work out in the way that you thought it would. Beyoncé's highest appearance in my countdown is with her huge comeback moment 'BREAK MY SOUL'! I can distinctly recall checking this out during a sun-kissed walk and it suited the mood just perfectly. It swiftly became one of my songs of the summer. 'BREAK MY SOUL' is of course an ode to 90s house music, with the huge callback to 'Show Me Love' by Robin S in the production. This is a sample that has been done to death but Beyoncé's take thankfully didn't feel tired at all. The lyricism is so euphoric and carefree alongside that dance beat. It was cool that Big Freedia also got a chance to shine on a song that was big enough to score Beyoncé another U.S. #1. Nearly a year on from that moment and we're still waiting for visuals, though! In the mean time, we got the chance to see the Strictly Come Dancing singers tackle this and it was... a hot mess to say the least. 'Sweet Disaster' by Vandal Moon is the first song to pass 300 points following an impressive run that was only boosted by the release of the accompanying album, Queen Of The Night, that we visited in my top 3 albums of the year. 'Sweet Disaster' narrowly misses out on a top 10 placing here but the group do still have another entry to come. This song sounds straight out of the 80s with its gothic synth style production. The lyrics are dark and dramatic which is a theme that runs throughout the album. 'Sweet Disaster' makes complete sense as the lead single as it has one of the most memorable hooks on the album, totally holding its own within that context. The music video sees the duo in a very fitting late night driving scenario, also spliced with shots of women fighting and casting spells. The era still seems to be continuing as 'Sunlight' received a music video just a fortnight ago!

Nearly there cheer.gif

+Quote this post
jimwatts
post 18th April 2023, 09:22 PM
Post #97
Group icon
my mind is ready for fun

Yay for getting near the top - not coincidentally, a few more of my favourites are coming up now! Less Than Zero is without doubt a 'highlight' from The Weeknd's first album since The Highlights came out, those synths are a soothing counterpoint to the lyrics á la Save Your Tears. It fell just short of my 100 most played last year, and I'd been holding back from charting it this year in case it became the real world hit it should have been, before giving it a belated run when Die For You got the single treatment instead. I'd given less attention to Angelica last year, but when it got the single treatment this year, Radio 1 and all, I became more invested in it and appreciated the darker edges to the lyrics and the guitars going a bit abrasive in the middle before finding their cheerful way again. I gave that and Sweet Disaster (a discovery for me early on in this thread as mentioned!) good chart runs over the last few months - if I do a 2023 EOY, their points totals may actually be very similar to yours for 2022!

The two songs from this section which did make my most played of last year are, naturally, the two biggest chart hits. BREAK MY SOUL was such an accomplished and uplifting comeback from Beyoncé, however my favourite of this section has to be Mary On A Cross. I still know little about Ghost, but here they made a fabulous ode to classic rock 'n' roll, with the dark undertones accompanied by bright harmonies - I'm grateful for TikTok unearthing this gem of a tune!

+Quote this post
Jade
post 16th May 2023, 05:38 PM
Post #98
Group icon
Alone and wounded

QUOTE(jimwatts @ Apr 18 2023, 10:22 PM) *
Yay for getting near the top - not coincidentally, a few more of my favourites are coming up now! Less Than Zero is without doubt a 'highlight' from The Weeknd's first album since The Highlights came out, those synths are a soothing counterpoint to the lyrics á la Save Your Tears. It fell just short of my 100 most played last year, and I'd been holding back from charting it this year in case it became the real world hit it should have been, before giving it a belated run when Die For You got the single treatment instead. I'd given less attention to Angelica last year, but when it got the single treatment this year, Radio 1 and all, I became more invested in it and appreciated the darker edges to the lyrics and the guitars going a bit abrasive in the middle before finding their cheerful way again. I gave that and Sweet Disaster (a discovery for me early on in this thread as mentioned!) good chart runs over the last few months - if I do a 2023 EOY, their points totals may actually be very similar to yours for 2022!

The two songs from this section which did make my most played of last year are, naturally, the two biggest chart hits. BREAK MY SOUL was such an accomplished and uplifting comeback from Beyoncé, however my favourite of this section has to be Mary On A Cross. I still know little about Ghost, but here they made a fabulous ode to classic rock 'n' roll, with the dark undertones accompanied by bright harmonies - I'm grateful for TikTok unearthing this gem of a tune!

Hey Jim, thank you for being such a consistent commenter! Apologies for the late response (and taking forever to finish this... soon kink.gif), I've either been away or felt too exhausted to engage with the forum as much as I want to - feeling a bit more chilled out today thankfully. 'Less Than Zero' really seems to be connecting with many on here (see: that best of 2022 Pop Forum Song Contest edition), the synth sound of the Dawn FM project in general was right up my street but in particular this song sounds like a timeless classic. Let's hope it gets the eventual 'Die For You' treatment if they really are skipping over a full release right now. I'm glad to hear that 'Angelica' ended up clicking with you! Wet Leg have such a chokehold over the Radio 1 playlisting team with their releases and re-releases laugh.gif I was soooo pleased to see 'Sweet Disaster' popping up in your chart and stats in the 'Your most played of 2023' thread - what a tune! I'd definitely be interested to see an EOY from you at the end of the year happy.gif I feel like my 2023 charts so far have shockingly stable chart-runs in some places, like Heartworms or Lana's 'A&W' domination at the moment.

wub.gif I'm jealous of those experiencing 'BREAK MY SOUL' on Beyoncé's tour right now, I bet that is a blast in a live setting. Yessss 'Mary On A Cross' has got to be one of the best TikTok fuelled hits to date *.* of course 'Square Hammer' popping up in BJSC would've been before your time in the contest, that is fab as well. I need to check out more by them really!

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 28th May 2023, 08:15 AM
Post #99
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

Hyped to see the top ten Jade *.* Some fab stuff in here, Break My Soul was really refreshing from Beyoncé, good to see her back at the top end of the singles chart again.

Interesting to see that Måneskin Elvis cover in the top 40, I really enjoyed that too. Did you see their London gig? What was it like if so?

+Quote this post
Jade
post 7th June 2023, 07:48 PM
Post #100
Group icon
Alone and wounded

QUOTE(gooddelta @ May 28 2023, 09:15 AM) *
Hyped to see the top ten Jade *.* Some fab stuff in here, Break My Soul was really refreshing from Beyoncé, good to see her back at the top end of the singles chart again.

Interesting to see that Måneskin Elvis cover in the top 40, I really enjoyed that too. Did you see their London gig? What was it like if so?

*.* yay Rich, apologies for keeping those who have been following waiting, will aim to finish this off in the not too distant future. Especially as I now have a fresh page for the top 10! Glad you were also into 'BREAK MY SOUL', one of my colleagues was chatting to me today about her experience seeing Beyoncé live at the weekend, sounded like a fab night.

Oh yes, at the time I was so happy to hear Damiano's voice on a ballad again after only having 'MAMMAMIA' and 'SUPERMODEL' since their Eurovision win, he really shines on it. I did go and had the best time, their energy was electric and I was happy with the set list, more Italian songs made the cut than I expected - 'IN NOME DEL PADRE' in particular was such a surprise!

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 02:35 PM