BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Who should Beyoncé collaborate with?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
SGrey
post Sep 6 2017, 09:59 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182
Beyoncé is now such an established name and brand having had features and guests on tracks with the likes of Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj and a range of other contemporaries such as Jack White, Kendrick Lamar and Alexandra Burke kink.gif

Who would you like Bey to work with, on what type of track ie ballad(?) and why.

Discuss!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Sep 6 2017, 10:05 PM
Post #2
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
Hmm I would like her to collab with some RNB singers more tbh

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Sep 7 2017, 10:03 PM
Post #3
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Not that it's very likely but I would love a Beyoncé and Rihanna collaboration. They're probably the two most badass and cool ladies in the music business at the moment and the video alone would probably end my life.

In terms of that could potentially happen on #Bey7, perhaps someone like J. Cole? I think their voices/sounds would work really well together. I'd be interested to hear what an Ed Sheeran collaboration would sound like as well ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Sep 7 2017, 10:32 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
QUOTE(Josh! @ Sep 7 2017, 11:03 PM) *
In terms of that could potentially happen on #Bey7, perhaps someone like J. Cole? I think their voices/sounds would work really well together. I'd be interested to hear what an Ed Sheeran collaboration would sound like as well ohmy.gif

Not here for this irrelevance x

I ditto your call for a Rihanna collab, I can't believe one hasn't happened yet! I think there'll be a collab with Jay, although hopefully something better than "Shining" or "Family Feud". Adele would be dreamy but I can't see it happening unfortunately.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Sep 7 2017, 10:44 PM
Post #5
Group icon
c:
QUOTE(THEO. @ Sep 7 2017, 11:32 PM) *

I didn't even know this existed (thanks for showing me!! laugh.gif), I just knew of the album version. The Andre 3000 version doesn't have much to it but I really like this actually ohmy.gif I would like them to do another collab though as Bey has grown a lot as an artist since 4 and I think they'd work even better together now wub.gif

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Sep 7 2017, 11:14 PM
Post #6
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
Hmm I would like to see an Eminem collab with Beyonce I don't know why laugh.gif I guess because Enimen is one of the worlds most liked and respected rappers so would be cool to see what they have to offer.

+Quote this post
Davidson
post Sep 7 2017, 11:42 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847
Here are some that I would adore:

Beyonce feat. Solange
Beyonce feat. SZA
Beyonce feat. Miguel
Beyonce feat. Janelle Monae
Beyonce feat. Kelela
Beyonce feat. Bon Iver
Beyonce feat. Chance The Rapper
Beyonce feat. Anderson Paak
Beyonce feat. Vince Staples
Beyonce feat. Tyler, The Creator
Beyonce feat. Erykah Badu
Beyonce feat. Blood Orange
Beyonce feat. Gallant
Beyonce feat. Childish Gambino

Only went with ones that seem authentic to where she actually is artistically. I can actually imagine some of these happening in the future and they would all be fantastic, I am sure.

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Sep 8 2017, 10:15 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182
SZA is becoming quite the star lately (not that I've heard anything just seen the name everywhere on Twitter), so that could be a good shout from your list!

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Sep 8 2017, 10:23 AM
Post #9
Group icon
c:
Omg, Davidson!! An SZA collab would be really something special, Bey is the sort of artsist she should be working with rather the Maroon 5... (even if "What Lovers Do" is rather catchy).

I think I would die at a Solange collab too (mainly for who she is as I'm not huge on her actual material), how have they not done that yet drama.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:24 AM