BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> If I Judged Drag Race, how it SHOULD have gone
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 20th April 2021, 03:19 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Ok this is entirely self indulgent but I've been on a Youtbe loop and thought of a fun thread idea - had I judged Drag Race, how would the seasons have gone? I may not do them all but I'm gonna start with 13.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 20th April 2021, 04:09 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
SEASON 13

EPISODE 1: The Pork Chop
Kandy vs Joey - Call Me Maybe - "Kandy Muse... Shantay you stay"
Denali vs Lala - When I Grow Up - "Denali.... Shantay you stay" "Lala Ri... Shantay you also stay!"
Symone vs Tamisha - The Pleasure Principle - "Symone.... Shantay you stay"
Gottmik vs Utica - Rumours - "Gottmik... Shantay you stay"
Rosé vs Olivia - Exs And Ohs - "Olivia Lux... Shantay you stay"
Tina vs Elliott vs kahmora - Lady Marmalade - "Tina Burner... Shantay you stay"

With a double shantay for Lala and Denali, I'd have just cut the "twist" with Elliott entirely.

EPISODE 2: Condragulations
WIN - Symone
Top 2 - Denali

Not too much changed here, but as Denali is in this group, she would have made top 2, I'd still say Symone would have won as the song is more her but Denali would certainly put up a fight.

EPISODE 3: Phenomenon
WIN - Utica
Top 2 - Rosé

Perhaps controversial, but I think without Denali, we could have seen Utica in the top instead, and whilst it's not really a kooky lipsync song in her lane, Utica did very well with different types of songs and it wouldn't be hard to oust Rosé in a lipsync. I think this give Utica a better kick-off to the season too and mayhbe would have changed her trajectory a bit, being received better.

EPISODE 4: Hallmark Movies
WIN - Symone
High - Rosé, Olivia
Low - Denali
Bottom 2 - Kahmora, Lala - "Lala Ri... Shantay you stay" Kahmora eliminated

Of course I would never want to lose the iconic 100% Pure Love Denali lipsync, but whilst she was poor this challenge, I do not under any circumstances think she was worse than Lala. I think at this point they knew she'd serve an amazing lipsync so put Denali there, but I think Lala would have killed it too.

EPISODE 5: Bag Ball
WIN - Utica
High - Gottmik, Denali
Low - Tamisha
Bottom 2 - Joey, Lala - "Lala Ri... Shantay you stay" Joey eliminated

Not too much changed, the bottom was right for sure. Tamisha is a great seamstress but the ideas weren't there really sad.gif I did like Rosé's looks, but I'd replace her with Denali who had a better range of looks I feel. Honestly this could be a double win but I've gone for Utica as Gottmik has the opportunities later.

EPISODE 6: Disco-mentary
WIN - Olivia
High - Denali, Rosé
Low - Gottmik
Bottom 2 - Tamisha and Kandy - "Kandy Muse... Shantay you stay" Tamisha eliminated

By no means did I want Tamisha to go this early, but I do think Kandy marginally won that lipsync. Not a challenge I'd have chosen to happen anyway. Olivia definitely deserved her win, but Denali and Rosé worked so well as a pair in their section that I can't believe they weren't in the top for it!

EPISODE 7: Bossy Rossy
WIN - Symone
High - Olivia, Gottmik
Low - Utica
Bottom 2: Elliott, Lala - "Elliott With 2 Ts... Shantay you stay" Lala eliminated

Similarly to the acting challenge, Symone just stole this so effortlessly. Gottmik high over Denali and Rosé might be controversial, but I think both fed into each other and they worked really well as a pair in their scene, Rosé and Denali were almost veering too much into trying to outdo each other. Correct bottom 2, neither would be a loss at this point but I do think Elliott won the lipsync.

EPISODE 8: Rusical
WIN - Rosé
High - Denali, Gottmik
Low - Elliott
Bottom 2: Kandy, Symone - "Symone... Shantay you stay" Kandy eliminated

Agreed with the tops, I'd have maaaybe said Utica over Gottmik but again, Denali and Gottmik as a pair worked really well. Elliott I'd say should have been low over Tina, they were unfair with their judging of her and also Elliott I feel had a boring role that she just didn't do a lot with either. At this point, Kandy had run her course and should not have stayed, which is I know a sour point for many this season.

EPISODE 9: Snatch Game
WIN - Gottmik
High - Symone, Denali
Low - Utica
Bottom 2: Olivia, Elliott - "Olivia Lux... Shantay you stay" Elliott eliminated

This may be favouritism towards Utica on my part, but at least she tried. It was stupid, weird and not really her character, but she tried. All 3 of the bottoms were terrible, but Olivia had what was really quite an easy character in terms of the catchphrases etc. there potentially were, and still she didn't do anything. I feel she would have easily outdone Elliott in this lipsync though, so the

EPISODE 10: Makeover
WIN - Utica, Symone
High - Gottmik (Kandy)
Low - Tina, Rosé
Bottom 2: Denali, Olivia - "shantay you BOTH stay"

The making each other over thing gets f***ed here as I've got Kandy gone at this point laugh.gif But I agreed with all the judging, I'd have used the double shantay at this point instead of on Kandy/Symone, a pretty close lipsync and whilst I think it was at this point Olivia started to really show she had not much left to give, she edged it out for me. I just think Denali being a bullshit makeover victim and going because of what was partly Olivia's fault was unfair on her for the run she had, even moreso for the run I believe she should have had.

EPISODE 11: Branding
WIN - Symone, Rosé
High - Denali?
Low - Utica
Bottom 2: Olivia, Gottmik - "Gottmik, Shantay you stay"

Gottmik winning a lipsync over Olivia, I did say this was dream kink.gif I do believe that should have been the bottom 2, I don't think Denali would have done worse in this than those two. Olivia is spent at this point, Utica petering out but again she tried (maybe I've made that excuse too many times now). Tina was fine, but wouldn't be high so giving Denali benefit of the doubt.

EPISODE 12: Roast
WIN - Gottmik
High - Tina, Rosé
Low - Denali
Bottom 2: Symone, Utica - "Symone, shantay you stay"

Tina would have killed a roast, with Kandy gone in this timeline she easily gets a top, perhaps a win, but Gottmik was so so good and I'd like her to snatch another win. Denali I feel could go either way, I couldn't see her bombing like Symone and Utica. Sadly Utica's story is up here even in this alternate timeline.

EPISODE 13: Acting
WIN - Gottmik
High - Rosé, Symone
Bottom 2: Denali, Tina - "Denali... shantay you stay"

As I've said a couple of times, I love Gottmik's hammy OTT B-Movie send-up acting, Rosé was a fine winner though. Denali struggled in the first acting and Tina would be the clear weak link here, Denali would murder Tina in a lipsync of course.

Top 4: Denali (no wins, 2 bottoms)
Gottmik (3 wins, 1 bottom)
Rosé (2 wins, no bottoms)
Symone (5 wins, 2 bottoms)

Gottmik is my winner so ideally no lipsync for the crown and her or Symone win, with Denali as the clear All Stars candidate fan fave. If it was lipsync for the crown, a full circle Denali vs Symone top 2 would so happen laugh.gif

+Quote this post
152chris
post 21st April 2021, 03:03 PM
Post #3
Group icon
down with jakewild
User: 10,105
i truly believe that utica beat gottmik in episode 1, but totally prefer your storyline for her of being the front runner of the pork chop girls. gottmik wouldn't really suit the underdog edit either i guess.

if kandy was eliminated episode 8, guess it would have been makeover followed by snatch game? elliott vs tina btm 2, bye bye elliott. then for snatch game olivia and utica both in bottom 2 for the first time w a double shantay.

ugh i wish i was a producer lol

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 21st April 2021, 04:32 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(152chris @ Apr 21 2021, 04:03 PM) *
i truly believe that utica beat gottmik in episode 1, but totally prefer your storyline for her of being the front runner of the pork chop girls. gottmik wouldn't really suit the underdog edit either i guess.

Yeah I really think that would have been right for her! Had she kicked off the season better like that, I wonder would she have had a better reception all along? Then again I think the judges were just pretty set in not liking her or "getting" her from the off unfortunately sad.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 21st April 2021, 04:41 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
SEASON 12

Disclaimer: whilst I don't want to talk about Sh*rry or incite praise, I am going to judge her normally outside of what happened.

EPISODE 1: I'm That Bitch
WIN - Widow
Top 2 - Gigi

EPISODE 2: You Don't Know Me
WIN - Jaida
Top 2 - Sh*rry

Both of these I agreed with, Jan did very well on Episode 2 and I'd maybe have her top 2 over Jaida but Jaida murdered the lipsync, she ate that win.

EPISODE 3: World's Worst
WIN - Heidi
High - Sh*rry, Jackie
Low - Nicky
Bottom 2: Crystal, Dahlia - "Crystal Methyd... Shantay you stay"

I'd swap things around slightly, I don't think Sh*rry was that much better than her group, but clearly did well. Jackie and Heidi toss-up for the win here. I think I'd save Nicky here based on her runway, Dahlia would still go for this lipsync for sure.

EPISODE 4: Ball Ball
WIN - Jaida
High - Gigi, Nicky
Low - Rock
Bottom 2: Aiden, Brita - "Brita... shantay you stay"

Gigi did great but that last look of Jaida's!! Otherwise they got the tops right as well as the bottom 3, but Rock was in no way worse than Aiden so I'd swap that. I think the whole Aiden/Brita rivalry being resolved that bit earlier is one of the things Season 12, although a great season, could have done better, and saved a lot of uncomfortable "drama".

EPISODE 5: Gay's Anatomy
WIN - Widow
High - Sh*rry, Jackie
Low - Brita
Bottom 2: Nicky, Heidi - "Heidi... Shantay you stay"

Looking back, Widow actually deserved this one! Sh*rry had one of those roles that was destined to shine and do well, but I'd have given it to Widow, and put Jackie and Sh*rry in the top rather than practically everyone. The bottom was correct imo, maybe Crystal too as she didn't do enough with what she had.

EPISODE 6: Snatch Game
WIN - Jackie
High - Gigi, Heidi
Low - Crystal
Bottom 2: Rock, Brita - "Brita... Shantay you stay"

Two wins I've snatched from Gigi now, oops laugh.gif At the time I thought omg Gigi did T H A T but I think Jackie looking back was more memorable and ran with it that bit more, had fun with it. Rock I assume wouldn't have done very well, so I'm gonna have her in Aiden's place here. I'd put Heidi top over Sh*rry, I think for the latter to do the old lady character again was treading water, a little redemption for Heidi after flopping Gay's Anatomy.

EPISODE 7: Madonna Rusical
WIN - Gigi
High - Crystal, Jan
Low - Sh*rry
Bottom 2: Jackie, Brita - "Jackie... Shantay you stay"

Ok so here I actually give Gigi a win - controversial I know. I just think my problem with Jan shines here, trying a bit too hard, and Gigi was just flawless here. Crystal and Jan deserved their tops though. Sh*rry I'd say as low because it was just a kinda meh boring part, Jackie should have been bottom over Heidi for sure and Heidi safe. Brita still goes here.

EPISODE 8: Branding
WIN - Heidi
High - Jaida, Crystal, Jackie
Low - Jan
Bottom 2: Sh*rry, Gigi - "Gigi... Shantay you stay"

Wouldn't change the tops for this, all did well. Sh*rry escaping the bottom 2 with NO jokes is truly a mystery, a few in the mix here but I'd say Sh*rry and Gigi. I am not a Jan fan and understand what the judges felt about her ad, but at least she gave SOMETHING and had an idea of what she was doing.

EPISODE 9: Politics
WIN - Jaida
High - Heidi, Crystal
Low - Jackie
Bottom 2: Gigi, Jan - "Gigi... Shantay you stay"

A bit of a mess with this one, can't argue the tops. Gigi was really skating on thin ice again and I think she deserved bottom here, Jan I feel would have maybe done "too much" and been critiqued for it, eventually going home. Jackie hammering in the Canadian jokes was a bit cringe, but she tried at least.

WIN - Crystal
High - Jaida
Low - Jackie
Bottom 2: Widow, Heidi - "Shantay you BOTH stay"

Still gonna use the double shantay here, to fit the uplifting message of the episode. I don't feel Widow would be the best at the makeover so gonna put her in the bottom over Jackie, but she can of course lipsync up a storm so I could see a double shantay still.

EPISODE 11: One Woman Show
WIN - Jackie
High - Crystal
Low - Gigi
Bottom 2: Heidi, Jaida

I think Widow would do ok here, Heidi and Jaida both had bad weeks. Same outcome, but I'd give Jackie her 2nd win whilst it was amazing to see Crystal get it, as Crystal has the makeover in this timeline.

EPISODE 12: Vegas Rusical
WIN - Gigi
High - Jaida
BOTTOM 2 - Jackie, Widow - "Jackie... shantay you stay"

I know she's a strong performer, but I think Widow would still have the defeated storyline here, constantly safe, and doesn't quite make it to the final, but comes off as a strong All Stars candidate I said in another thread she didn't do well this season, but looking at it this way, she did and deserved to make it this far.

TOP 4:
Crystal (1 win, no bottoms)
Gigi (2 wins, 2 bottoms)
Jackie (2 wins, 2 bottoms)
Jaida (3 wins, one bottom)

Still a bit of competition here, close track records where anyone could win, but I wouldn't change Jaida winning for the world.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 21st April 2021, 04:41 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002
QUOTE(Liаm @ Apr 20 2021, 05:09 PM) *
SEASON 13

So something like this...

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 21st April 2021, 05:01 PM
Post #7
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895
We love stat tables, don't we? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 21st April 2021, 06:12 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Not gonna go in order, just one of those "when I fancy it" things I think will be fun to build discussion too:

ALL STARS 4

This is one where I think there were a fair amount of odd choices made, with unfair judging I feel and some bizarre winners and well as others being paid dust.

EPISODE 1: All Star Super Queen Variety Show

TOP 2 - Gia, Monique Monique wins
High - Trinity
Low - Monet
Bottom 2 - Farrah, Jasmine JASMINE ELIMINATED

Gia was ROBBED, something so unique done wonderfully, definitely my choice along with Monique. Either way Jasmine goes, would be kind of a gag if Gia won the lipsync to eliminate Farrah but I feel Monique would win and do it fairly based on the fact that Farrah just tripped whereas Jasmine bombed.

EPISODE 2: Girl groups
TOP 2 - Valentina, Monet Valentina wins
High - Naomi
Low - Gia
Bottom 2 - Manila, Farrah FARRAH ELIMINATED

This is a tough one as nobody was bad except Farrah but I think Monique bottom was lowkey bullshit and they were really picking at things to pretend to justify it. As much as I hate to say it, Manila should have been there for a servicable but forgettable verse she didn't put a lot into, but either way Farrah was toast here.

EPISODE 3: Snatch Game

TOP 2 - Trinity, Naomi Trinity wins
High - Manila
Low - Monet
Bottom 2 - Latrice, Gia Latrice eliminated

Gonna play producer here and have this as a normal Snatch Game so we can have a top 2 of Naomi and Trinity as they did the best. Valentina being bottom 2 is absolutly insane to me, just because Ru didn't get "pull the lever kronk"?! I mean it wasn't hilarious by any means but it was accurate, which is more than can be said for Monet or Latrice. I'm actually going to go for a gag and have Trinity eliminate Latrice due to not having a top 2 placement or even a high.

EPISODE 4: Jersey Justice
Top 2 - Valentina, Manila Manila wins
High - Monique
Low - Trinity
Bottom 2 - Gia, Monet Gia eliminated

Gia's luck would definitely run out here laugh.gif Valnetina, Monique and Manila all killed this but Valentina deserved that top 2.

EPISODE 5: Roast
Top 2 - Manila, Monique no winner due to everyone staying
High - Monet
Low - Valentina
Bottom 2: Trinity, Naomi

Very hard to separate the bottom 3, bu going for Trinity and Naomi in the bottom. I thought Monique was funnier than Monet with the concept she came up with and she executed it well too. I wouldn't bother with the bottom 4 bullshit but to not alter things too much (as I already do next episode, Ru would pull a double shantay bullshit somehow).

EPISODE 6: Hosting
Top 2 - Manila, Trinity Manila wins
High - Monique
Bottom 2: Valentina, Naomi Naomi eliminated

Honestly I would skip the lipsync LaLaPaRuZa, just boring imo and nobody who left really should have returned. So the teams are just in twos, and Trinity and Manila lipsync, with Manila winning. I would go for Naomi to be eliminated here over Valentina just so she can't rob Manila the week after, it was a terrible week for Valentina but perhaps Manila would go on track record and see Naomi had run her course and had yet to make a top 2 appreance.

EPISODE 7: Makeover
Top 2 - Valentina, Monique Monique wins
High - Trinity
BTM2: Monet, Manila Monet eliminated

Monet winning that just boggles the mind, can't argue with Manila's bed sheet look not being it. I think Valentina would have killed a makeover, and Monique was done dirty not being top 2 in the first place.

EPISODE 8: Sex And The Kitty Girl
Top 2 - Manila, Monique Manila wins
BOTTOM 2: Valentina, Trinity (latter by default as I only have 4 left here) Valentina eliminated

Top 3 (wins being top 2 placements)
Manila (4 wins, 2 bottoms)
Monique (4 wins, no bottoms)
Trinity (2 wins, 1 bottom)
Monique wins

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 21st April 2021, 06:48 PM
Post #9
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047
QUOTE(Liаm @ Apr 21 2021, 05:41 PM) *
SEASON 12

Disclaimer: whilst I don't want to talk about Sh*rry or incite praise, I am going to judge her normally outside of what happened.

EPISODE 1: I'm That Bitch
WIN - Widow
Top 2 - Gigi

EPISODE 2: You Don't Know Me
WIN - Jaida
Top 2 - Sh*rry

Both of these I agreed with, Jan did very well on Episode 2 and I'd maybe have her top 2 over Jaida but Jaida murdered the lipsync, she ate that win.

EPISODE 3: World's Worst
WIN - Heidi
High - Sh*rry, Jackie
Low - Nicky
Bottom 2: Crystal, Dahlia - "Crystal Methyd... Shantay you stay"

I'd swap things around slightly, I don't think Sh*rry was that much better than her group, but clearly did well. Jackie and Heidi toss-up for the win here. I think I'd save Nicky here based on her runway, Dahlia would still go for this lipsync for sure.

EPISODE 4: Ball Ball
WIN - Jaida
High - Gigi, Nicky
Low - Rock
Bottom 2: Aiden, Brita - "Brita... shantay you stay"

Gigi did great but that last look of Jaida's!! Otherwise they got the tops right as well as the bottom 3, but Rock was in no way worse than Aiden so I'd swap that. I think the whole Aiden/Brita rivalry being resolved that bit earlier is one of the things Season 12, although a great season, could have done better, and saved a lot of uncomfortable "drama".

EPISODE 5: Gay's Anatomy
WIN - Widow
High - Sh*rry, Jackie
Low - Brita
Bottom 2: Nicky, Heidi - "Heidi... Shantay you stay"

Looking back, Widow actually deserved this one! Sh*rry had one of those roles that was destined to shine and do well, but I'd have given it to Widow, and put Jackie and Sh*rry in the top rather than practically everyone. The bottom was correct imo, maybe Crystal too as she didn't do enough with what she had.

EPISODE 6: Snatch Game
WIN - Jackie
High - Gigi, Heidi
Low - Crystal
Bottom 2: Rock, Brita - "Brita... Shantay you stay"

Two wins I've snatched from Gigi now, oops laugh.gif At the time I thought omg Gigi did T H A T but I think Jackie looking back was more memorable and ran with it that bit more, had fun with it. Rock I assume wouldn't have done very well, so I'm gonna have her in Aiden's place here. I'd put Heidi top over Sh*rry, I think for the latter to do the old lady character again was treading water, a little redemption for Heidi after flopping Gay's Anatomy.

EPISODE 7: Madonna Rusical
WIN - Gigi
High - Crystal, Jan
Low - Sh*rry
Bottom 2: Jackie, Brita - "Jackie... Shantay you stay"

Ok so here I actually give Gigi a win - controversial I know. I just think my problem with Jan shines here, trying a bit too hard, and Gigi was just flawless here. Crystal and Jan deserved their tops though. Sh*rry I'd say as low because it was just a kinda meh boring part, Jackie should have been bottom over Heidi for sure and Heidi safe. Brita still goes here.

EPISODE 8: Branding
WIN - Heidi
High - Jaida, Crystal, Jackie
Low - Jan
Bottom 2: Sh*rry, Gigi - "Gigi... Shantay you stay"

Wouldn't change the tops for this, all did well. Sh*rry escaping the bottom 2 with NO jokes is truly a mystery, a few in the mix here but I'd say Sh*rry and Gigi. I am not a Jan fan and understand what the judges felt about her ad, but at least she gave SOMETHING and had an idea of what she was doing.

EPISODE 9: Politics
WIN - Jaida
High - Heidi, Crystal
Low - Jackie
Bottom 2: Gigi, Jan - "Gigi... Shantay you stay"

A bit of a mess with this one, can't argue the tops. Gigi was really skating on thin ice again and I think she deserved bottom here, Jan I feel would have maybe done "too much" and been critiqued for it, eventually going home. Jackie hammering in the Canadian jokes was a bit cringe, but she tried at least.

WIN - Crystal
High - Jaida
Low - Jackie
Bottom 2: Widow, Heidi - "Shantay you BOTH stay"

Still gonna use the double shantay here, to fit the uplifting message of the episode. I don't feel Widow would be the best at the makeover so gonna put her in the bottom over Jackie, but she can of course lipsync up a storm so I could see a double shantay still.

EPISODE 11: One Woman Show
WIN - Jackie
High - Crystal
Low - Gigi
Bottom 2: Heidi, Jaida

I think Widow would do ok here, Heidi and Jaida both had bad weeks. Same outcome, but I'd give Jackie her 2nd win whilst it was amazing to see Crystal get it, as Crystal has the makeover in this timeline.

EPISODE 12: Vegas Rusical
WIN - Gigi
High - Jaida
BOTTOM 2 - Jackie, Widow - "Jackie... shantay you stay"

I know she's a strong performer, but I think Widow would still have the defeated storyline here, constantly safe, and doesn't quite make it to the final, but comes off as a strong All Stars candidate I said in another thread she didn't do well this season, but looking at it this way, she did and deserved to make it this far.

TOP 4:
Crystal (1 win, no bottoms)
Gigi (2 wins, 2 bottoms)
Jackie (2 wins, 2 bottoms)
Jaida (3 wins, one bottom)

Still a bit of competition here, close track records where anyone could win, but I wouldn't change Jaida winning for the world.

I’d say the exact same! Although I’d have given Jaida the Madonna win as I think she absolutely murdered the challenge- and put Gigi safe with Jan and Crystal in the top- purely for Gigi’s runway. Also I think Widow 100% deserved to be bottom for Branding- over Sherry or Gigi idrk but for me it would have been Sherry vs Widow or Gigi vs Widow (with Widow beating both)

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 21st April 2021, 06:52 PM
Post #10
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
In fact lemme just rigjt up all my own versions haha!

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 21st April 2021, 07:18 PM
Post #11
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
I struggle to even right up how I’d judge Season 13 because in every scenario one of the unbearable trio of Kandy, Tina and Elliott makes it to at least top 7

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 21st April 2021, 09:57 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030
So many things I agree with! I'll start with S12

First: Letting Rock stay longer on season 12. *_*
Second: Jackie winning snatch game!!! I don't think Gigi deserved it. Jackie embodied the character and was so funny. Gigi was good, but it was essentially just her swearing a bunch - something which is a recurrent theme whenever she tries to be funny. laugh.gif
Third: Widow winniner Gray's anatonmy.
Fourth - Crystal winning makeover challenge.

I honestly find it scary that hadn't the revelations about Sh*rry come out, the season's edit would've been totally different and potentially setting up Sh*rry to be the winner... :x

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 22nd April 2021, 02:09 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
ALL STARS 3

Another kinda bullshit All Stars I would greatly change laugh.gif

EPISODE 1: Talent show
Top 2 - Aja and DeLa DeLa wins
High - Trixie
Low - Chi Chi
Bottom 2: Morgan and Milk Morgan eliminated

I couldn't change the top 2, both really brought it. I probably am alone in putting Trixie high but it was something different but very her, which I always like to see in the talent show. Chi Chi definitely low but honestly Milk should have been bottom 2.

EPISODE 2: Divas Live
Top 2 - DeLa and Shangela Shangela wins
High - Bebe
Low - Thorgy
Botom 2: Milk and Kennedy Milk eliminated

This was some bullshit in the casting more than anything tbh, like Shangela got a whole skit for hers and DeLa of course had a comedy moment with the juxtaposition of the lyrics and Julie Andrews delivery, but then there they go giving most of them just a basic part with a Ru song delivered normally? Nobody else could have really won this, Milk not being in the bottom was a joke and should have gone here.

EPISODE 3: Bitchelor
Top 2 - DeLa and Kennedy Kennedy wins
High - Trixie
Low - Bebe
Bottom 2: Chi Chi and Aja Chi Chi eliminated

I think Thorgy would do well here, Chi Chi would all due to Milk not being there, but with a better track record than she actually had. Couldn't change the top 3, but Trixie did put up a fight.

EPISODE 4: Snatch Game
Top 2 - Aja and DeLa Aja wins
High - Thorgy
Low - Bebe
Bottom 2: Kennedy and Trixie Kennedy eliminated

I'm probably looking like a Bebe hater (I kinda am lmfao) but she kept skirting by on "just enough" bare minimum. Aja gave possibly the best non-win performance in Snatch Game history that was actually SO robbed, I expect Thorgy would have done great too. Kennedy going despite just winning would be a bit of a gag for the season but save her run from being quite so bad.

EPISODE 5: Pop Art Ball
Top 2: Trixie and Bebe Trixie wins - wouldn't be a bloody Diana Ross song to fix a Bebe win x
High - Aja
Bottom 2 -Shangela and Thorgy Thorgy eliminated

I don't think I could take Thorgy much further, Aja being bottom 2 for mispronouncing a name was ridiculous. With both SG and Ball it felt like they just decided Aja had to burn out and go, she couldn't had two good weeks when they'd just decided she was done.

EPISODE 6: Handmaids To Kitty Girls
The eliminated queens win
Top 2: Milk, Thorgy Thorgy wins
Bottom 2: Trixie, Shangela

Thorgy would eliminate Trixie for the gag as revenge for last week, but DeLa would at this point interrupt and quit, with her plan to eliminate herself as the lipsync winner thwarted, and Ru would announce Trixie is in fact safe.

EPISODE 7: My Best Squirrelfriend
Top 2: Trixie and Shangela - Shangela wins
Bottom 3: Thorgy, Aja, Bebe - Bebe eliminated

This is as far as Bebe should go, further than I'd like still laugh.gif Thorgy would do well here I think, but defeault to the bottom as we still have Trixie and Shangela top 2.

EPISODE 8: Finale
Top 4: Trixie (2 wins, 2 bottoms), Shangela (2 wins, 2 bottoms), Aja (2 wins, 2 bottoms), Thorgy (1 win, 2 bottoms)
I would do away with the ridiculous jury of our queers shit, just have the Rumix. Aja and Shangela top 2 lipsync with Shangela winning.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 22nd April 2021, 02:17 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(Envoirment @ Apr 21 2021, 10:57 PM) *
I honestly find it scary that hadn't the revelations about Sh*rry come out, the season's edit would've been totally different and potentially setting up Sh*rry to be the winner... :x

I just can't imagine it, but I guess that's easy to say when we've seen the version where she was edited out as much as possible. She did have the wins in World's Worst and Gay's Anatomy (neither of which she really should have got tbh), plus she did well in the makeover so I guess they could have pushed her but she petered out a lot towards the end and I can't see how it would have gone well to crown her over Jaida.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 22nd April 2021, 02:29 PM
Post #15
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
I literally have a Notepad document of me doing exactly this laugh.gif

For Seasons 8-13 of US, and Seasons 1 & 2 of UK. I find All Stars tricky cos of them being the ones who pick.

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 22nd April 2021, 02:45 PM
Post #16
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
All Stars Four is so bizarre to me because Naomi could have been pushed so easily- she was a queen with other 1 million followers so was extremely popular and particularly with younger viewers- as well as this- they clearly wanted someone to separate up the white hall of fame- so them giving her this weird edit, basically no edit tbh, was really bizarre when if pushed she could have won Snatch Game, Girl Groups, Jersey Justice, Makeover and even the Club Challenge (because let’s be real Mayhem and Blair did the exact same concept the year later and did well with it)

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 22nd April 2021, 02:54 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(RobBot @ Apr 22 2021, 03:29 PM) *
I literally have a Notepad document of me doing exactly this laugh.gif

For Seasons 8-13 of US, and Seasons 1 & 2 of UK. I find All Stars tricky cos of them being the ones who pick.

I'm finding doing All Stars more fun just because it's always so much f***ery laugh.gif

Omg I think I'm gonna do Canada next because that sure was WILD

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 22nd April 2021, 03:16 PM
Post #18
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
My Season 12 is kind of wild, because I have Sherry going out against Widow in the Branding Challenge and then Gigi going out against Jackie in the Politics Challenge.

I'm not gonna hijack your thread with my whole rundown but I wind up with:

Final:

Crystal (2 wins, 3 bottoms)
Jaida (4 wins, 0 bottoms)
Jackie (1 win, 3 bottoms)
Widow (2 tops, 1 bottom)

So there wouldn't be a lot of competition for the win there laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 22nd April 2021, 03:39 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Drag Race Canada Season 1

EPISODE 1: Eh-Leganza Extravaganza
WIN - Jimbo
High - Anastarzia, Rita
Low - Lemon
Bottom 2: Kyne, Juice Juice eliminated

I loved Lemon's concept but it wasn't put together too well, I would save her from the bottom to put Kyne there though. This was Jimbo's to lose lbr.

EPISODE 2: Her-itage moments
WIN - Lemon
High - Priyanka, Kiara
Low - BOA
Bottom 2: Kyne, Tynomi Kyne eliminated

Wouldn't really change this, Lemon absolutely smashed it so still gets the win.

EPISODE 3: Not Sorry Aboot It
WIN - Lemon
High - Scarlett, BOA
Low - Jimbo
Bottom 2: Ilona, Anastarzia Anastarzia eliminated

I've said this so many times but Lemon only being safe here is INSANE, Jimbo was so so lucky to avoid being low at least and Ilona not being bottom 2 while Tynomi was despite not being that bad was also very odd.

EPISODE 4: Single Use Queens
WIN - Rita
High - Kiara, Lemon
Low - Ilona
Bottom 2: Tynomi, BOA Tynomi eliminated

Jimbo shouldn't really have been called out for Tynomi and Ilona not sticking up for themselves, their looks were on them not Jimbo. I do think BOA's look was worse than Ilona though so I have her bottom here.

EPISODE 5: Snatch Game
WIN - Jimbo
High - Lemon, Scarlett
Low - BOA
Bottom 2: Kiara, Priyanka double shantay

Honestly if ANY lipsync ever should have been a double shantay it's that. BOA's Snatch Game was worse than Pri's (all bad but Priyanka at least had SOMETHIGN there, it just didn't land) but I loved her runway, plus I couldn't deprive us of that iconic lipsync.

EPISODE 6: Star Sixty-Nine
WIN - Jimbo
High - Scarlett, Priyanka
Low - Kiara
Bottom 2: BOA, Ilona BOA eliminated

Again I've said before but Rita winning this is one of the most bizarre ever, I'd put her closer to low than win! Double sashay to make the numbers work again, tbh they'd both really run their course here with multiple lows and bottoms (even though I like them both, there's even more of them here).

EPISODE 7: Miss Loose Jaw
WIN - Lemon
High - Jimbo
Low - Priyanka
Bottom 2: Ilona, Kiara Ilona eliminated

EPISODE 8: Makeover
WIN - Priyanka
High - Jimbo
Low - Rita
Bottom 2: Lemon, Kiara Kiara eliminated

EPISODE 9: Ball
WIN - Scarlett
Low - Jimbo
Bottom 2: Lemon, Rita Rita eliminated

Finale (top 4):
Jimbo (3 wins, no bottoms)
Lemon (3 wins, 2 bottoms)
Priyanka (1 win, 1 bottom)
Scarlett (1 win, no bottoms)
No hesitation I want to crown Jimbo but with a RuMix finale, I just can't see it laugh.gif I think Priyanka would still win here, perhaps even Lemon. I feel like Priyanka winning despite her record just made so much sense it feels wrong to mess with it.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 22nd April 2021, 03:40 PM
Post #20
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(RobBot @ Apr 22 2021, 04:16 PM) *
My Season 12 is kind of wild, because I have Sherry going out against Widow in the Branding Challenge and then Gigi going out against Jackie in the Politics Challenge.

I'm not gonna hijack your thread with my whole rundown but I wind up with:

Final:

Crystal (2 wins, 3 bottoms)
Jaida (4 wins, 0 bottoms)
Jackie (1 win, 3 bottoms)
Widow (2 tops, 1 bottom)

So there wouldn't be a lot of competition for the win there laugh.gif

Tbh Gigi was VERY lucky not to, I was kinda gonna eliminate her but then it didn't feel right having anyone else in the final? laugh.gif

+Quote this post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 12:58 PM