BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> All Stars 6 // HEAVY spoilers and tea
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 20th April 2021, 09:45 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

AS6 tea is all over the place, we don't know the order but we seem to know roughly who goes early, and the top 4 is pretty set.

Early outs: Yara, Serena, A'keria, Silky*
Mid outs: Jiggly, Scarlet, Jan, Pandora, Trinity, Eureka*
*Silky and Eureka return - more on that below

THE MESS
All is normal ish until the 8th episode. At this point, Silky has won every Rudemption lipsync she participates in (Serena beats Yara, Silky beats Serena and every other eliminee up to that point), and lipsyncs against Ginger, who she beats. This means she returns to the competition, with nobody leaving that week.

Silky's first competitive episode back is a hosting challenge, and she places bottom 2 with Eureka. Trinity wins this week, with the lipsync assassin being The Vixen. It's a double win... BOTH queens are eliminated as the lipsticks chosen by Trinity and the group are different.

The mess does not stop there however. That very next week, Sonique wins and there is no lipsync assassin. Instead, she lipsyncs against Eureka, who wins, and therefore returns. She also gets to choose who to eliminate, Pandora.

-----------------

Assorted possible tea on each of the cast:

- A'keria has a very muted run, thought to possibly be as early as 2nd out!

- Eureka does very well until a challenge where Ginger beats her despite Eureka thinking she has it in the bag, this gets her in her head. She is thought to be involved in some drama this season, a redemption feels unlikely. Makes top 4 but is very unlikely to win.

- Ginger is the front runner, winning three challenges, one is stand-up and she possibly wins Rusical and/or Snatch Game/another improv. She is worried about how fans will perceive her choices in the competition in terms of the "game" side of things.

- Jan does well, finally getting a challenge win. This is presumably Rusical or girl groups, however she is said to do badly in a singing challenge - possibly bottom 2 for one and a win in the other. She places 7th/8th.

- Jiggly doesn't have much tea, could possibly be an early out but other tea has her stay a few weeks longer than we initially thought, eventually succumbing to Snatch Game.

- Pandora has a similar run to S2, with a fair number of highs but she finally gets a win, possibly Snatch Game. She places 6th.

- Ra'Jah has a redemption arc, she wins 2 challenges (a Ball and stand-up alongside Ginger) and makes the top 4.

- Scarlet makes it past the first few eliminations, not much tea about her, presumably a muted run.

- Serena seems to be first out, but she does win the first redemption lipsync against Yara.

- Silky is an early out, possibly third, but wins every redemption lipsync she's in, later returning, but is eliminated the next chance she gets.

- Sonique gets a redmption too, she is thought to win the talent show and possibly a Ball. Most probable winner after Ginger.

- Trinity is another successful return, she gets wins in a design challenge and hosting, doing well with her looks and personality, although she is not so good with improv/acting challenges.

- Yara was thought to be first out, but may make it as far as fourth out. Possibly wins the talent show if not Yara.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 21st April 2021, 08:52 AM
Post #2
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047

There are allegedly two double wins in terms of lipsyncs- Brooke vs Sonique as well as Ginger vs Coco (rude)

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 23rd April 2021, 09:52 AM
Post #3
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

We're said to be getting an ACTUAL Snatch Game, apparently featuring:

Ginger as Betty White
Pandora as Kim Cattrall
Ra'Jah as Prince
Sonique as Christina Aguilera
Eureka as Divine

Ra'Jah has also been said to do Prince for the Superbowl Rusical so either this is mixed up or she's gonna get read for doing the same again! Sonique screams bottom 2 and not Eureka doing Divine after that awkward moment in the S10 Snatch Game walk-through with Ru and Bianca laugh.gif

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 23rd April 2021, 10:10 AM
Post #4
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

I saw Sonique was either doing Gwen Stefani or Christina Aguilera and both of them sound like bottom 2 picks unless she plays up Xtina’s riffs and runs which could actually be pretty funny! But an actual Snatch Game let’s celebrate that!!!

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 23rd April 2021, 10:19 AM
Post #5
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

Also I am so interested to see what Rajah’s edit will be like this season- I think her redemption is the main reason I’m excited- winning a comedy challenge is not something anyone would think Season 11 Rajah would have done

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 24th April 2021, 09:11 AM
Post #6
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

There’s a 20 second promo video that’s been released for All Stars 6 so looks like we’re going for a warm colour pallette and disco music for the promo!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th April 2021, 09:00 AM
Post #7
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Looking likely that Yara wins the talent show now, and thatt Eureka actually does not win a challenge!

Silky goes home on one of those awful hosting challenges like the hotel one from AS5 but it's a cruise one

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 27th April 2021, 09:23 AM
Post #8
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

I loved the hosting challenge in AS4 but the AS5 is one of the worst challenges they’ve ever done for sure!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th April 2021, 10:36 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Yeah the club one was ok, I guess a cruise like a club is something they'd realistically do as a queen as opposed to a hotel, so it may just be that the hotel one was shit laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th May 2021, 10:58 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Some new assorted tea:

Episode 2 is supposedly a "Blue Ball" which Ra'Jah wins, that's where Akeria goes home, Silky is also bottom - A'Keria doing that badly in a ball is not what I expected!!
It looks like Eureka may be the only eliminated queen at the finale, leaving a top 3 of Ra'Jah, Ginger and Sonique who all have pretty similar track records with two wins each
Sonique wins girl groups and possibly a design or makeover challenge
It looks like Silky does not return at all, she does win most of the Rudemption lipsyncs but Eureka wins the final one and returns over Silky, so elim order could be:

13th Serena
12th A'Keria
11th Silky
10th Yara
9th Jiggly
8th Scarlet
7th Jan
6th Pandora
5th Trinity
4th Eureka
Top 3: Ra'Jah, Sonique, Ginger

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 12th May 2021, 10:59 PM
Post #11
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

QUOTE(Liаm @ May 12 2021, 11:58 PM) *
Some new assorted tea:

Episode 2 is supposedly a "Blue Ball" which Ra'Jah wins, that's where Akeria goes home, Silky is also bottom - A'Keria doing that badly in a ball is WILD
It looks like Eureka may be the only eliminated queen at the finale, leaving a top 3 of Ra'Jah, Eureka and Sonique who all have pretty similar track records with two wins each
Sonique wins girl groups

WAIT??? We’ve lost Ginger in the top three!!!!!! And a BLUE BALL HAHAHAHAHAHA

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th May 2021, 11:04 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Omg I meant Ginger in the top 3 rip, from what I gather Eureka is only top 4 bc she wins the challenge immediately prior to the final and Trinity has a sad elimination because of it

+Quote this post
diva thin muffin
post 12th May 2021, 11:06 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 12,837

I like this tea a LOT more esp because we don't lose Yara right at the beginning which would be CRIMINAL and YES at Silky potentially not returning. Although fourth out is still robbage but at least it's not immediate robbage <3 Also really hope Ginger wins!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th May 2021, 11:12 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Yara's elimination is meant to be the Rusical (which Jan supposedly wins) and I did see tea earlier that Ra'Jah was in the bottom for that, so her elim would make sense, perhaps she just wins the talent show and then kinda India Ferrahs it?

I'm loving the tea being all over the place tbh laugh.gif We seem to have some consensus on the order now at least and tbh I'm ok with most of it, I'm team Sonique honestly but I'm so here for a Ra'Jah redemption and it feels so right for Ginger to slay. Trinity making top 4 would have been nice, I do like Eureka but it seems like her run isn't as good as it could have been.

One thing i'm hoping is that I take to Jan more this time round.

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 12th May 2021, 11:21 PM
Post #15
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

I’m Team Sonique but could very well convert to Rajah and I have really enjoyed all of Ginger’s runs on the show- SUPER excited for any Jiggly, Scarlet and Yara screentime too! Could very much do without Silky, Pandora or Eureka but hey ho can’t win em all!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 14th May 2021, 11:11 AM
Post #16
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Apparently Jan gets the villain edit omg

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 14th May 2021, 11:20 AM
Post #17
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

QUOTE(Liаm @ May 14 2021, 12:11 PM) *
Apparently Jan gets the villain edit omg

Honestly if she’s in for not that long I think that’s a good edit for her as at least it will get her screen time- similar to Gia being the villain- she was only there for not long but got so much attention for her villain edit!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 14th May 2021, 11:48 AM
Post #18
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Tbh I don't even think it will go down badly, I'm sure when a white queen gets a villain edit she will inevitably be "iconic" for it and get none of the hate others did laugh.gif

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 14th May 2021, 12:18 PM
Post #19
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh

QUOTE(Liаm @ May 14 2021, 12:48 PM) *
Tbh I don't even think it will go down badly, I'm sure when a white queen gets a villain edit she will inevitably be "iconic" for it and get none of the hate others did laugh.gif

Cracker teas

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post 14th May 2021, 01:29 PM
Post #20
Group icon
JanWasRobbed
User: 8,335

Not my fav getting a villain edit laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote this post