BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
21 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jesy Nelson - TBA • 1st Album, Snippet of songs on her Insta.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Slayer
post 19th March 2021, 10:27 PM
Post #81
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 120,499
She's such a tease, I cannot wait!

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Mr. C. Joel
post 20th March 2021, 06:50 AM
Post #82
Group icon
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
User: 7,475
I can’t believe she’s sharing more studio time than she pretty much ever did with LM.

It’s really confusing is she actually suddenly really happy being away from
The group or is this because she has something to prove that it was the right choice.

It all feels a bit ‘look at me’ girls I’m so much happier without you.

If she’s happy then that’s great, Sometimes you do have to put yourself first I think it’s just sad to see as a fan especially towards the end of her time in LM she was hardly present at all.

+Quote this post
tommie
post 20th March 2021, 10:54 AM
Post #83
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,073
QUOTE(Mr. C. Joel @ Mar 20 2021, 07:50 AM) *
I can’t believe she’s sharing more studio time than she pretty much ever did with LM.

The group or is this because she has something to prove that it was the right choice.

If she’s happy then that’s great, Sometimes you do have to put yourself first I think it’s just sad to see as a fan especially towards the end of her time in LM she was hardly present at all.

It's probably the fact that when there's three other people whose feelings you have to respect it's harder to just share things impulsively on social media at the risk of stepping on someone's toes.

This post has been edited by tommie: 20th March 2021, 10:54 AM

+Quote this post
Perriechu
post 20th March 2021, 11:45 AM
Post #84
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 109,885
QUOTE(tommie @ Mar 20 2021, 10:54 AM) *
It's probably the fact that when there's three other people whose feelings you have to respect it's harder to just share things impulsively on social media at the risk of stepping on someone's toes.

this & also Jesy was probably the person who "leaked" the most things when the girls didn't want her to (they were evidently a bit miffed about Strip being revealed when she blurted it out on their livestream)

they enjoy being a bit secretive abt their work and Jesy doesn't, also Jesy just spent the last 9 years being relatively unhappy going into the studio to work on music she didn't like for the most part so it feels so weird to see people being like "UHHHH?" when she's sharing happy studio vids... like.... go outside

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 20th March 2021, 01:48 PM
Post #85
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Mr. C. Joel @ Mar 20 2021, 06:50 AM) *

I genuinely think she's doing it because she's really passionate.

I'm sure it's not a 'look at me' towards the girls, I think she's just passionate about the music she's making. Also, you need to remember the girls are posting images/videos of them as a three - so why can't Jesy post about her upcoming projects too? I don't think it's a Jesy v LM situation.

Jesy is just passionate and she's doing her own thing.

I do get where you're coming from it is bittersweet seeing her so happy now during the recording process compared to being in LM but I think it all comes down to her having the freedom to make the music she wants to make. She probably had to make a lot of comprises (as all the girls probably did) in regards to music styles etc and now she's finally got the opportunity to just experiment.

I'm excited to see what all the girls bring out and i'll be supporting them all heart.gif

I do wish she had completed the Confetti era and had a proper 'goodbye' but it is what it is I guess. I'm just happy her last single with the band got to Number 1.

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 20th March 2021, 05:14 PM
Post #86
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Another day in the studio

+Quote this post
Court
post 20th March 2021, 06:19 PM
Post #87
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 23,564
QUOTE(jsweetxe @ Mar 20 2021, 06:45 AM) *
this & also Jesy was probably the person who "leaked" the most things when the girls didn't want her to (they were evidently a bit miffed about Strip being revealed when she blurted it out on their livestream)

This narrative you’ve made up is just not true. The girls weren’t mad at Jesy for saying the title Strip in that livestream the same way we’ve never seen evidence that they were mad when Perrie put almost all of Forget You Not on her instagram stories. They were just surprised that she said it and we’re probably thinking that someone from management was gonna tell her off for doing so.

Why are both sides of this insistent on making problems that likely don’t exist?

+Quote this post
Perriechu
post 21st March 2021, 05:34 PM
Post #88
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 109,885
QUOTE(Court @ Mar 20 2021, 06:19 PM) *
This narrative you’ve made up is just not true. The girls weren’t mad at Jesy for saying the title Strip in that livestream the same way we’ve never seen evidence that they were mad when Perrie put almost all of Forget You Not on her instagram stories. They were just surprised that she said it and we’re probably thinking that someone from management was gonna tell her off for doing so.

Why are both sides of this insistent on making problems that likely don’t exist?

what narrative have I made up?

Jade/Leigh/Perrie pretty much prefer to keep things a bit secretive, especially the former two, Perrie recently has let MTV & co trick her into thinking she's the "queen of leaking" which is another convo, whereas Jesy enjoys teasing fans, she always has, especially in her insta comments.

I didn't say the girls were mad at her, because they evidently weren't, I was talking about the topic of "why is she sharing now when before she didn't", and before she didn't share as much cause she probably didn't want to ruin the surprises and excitement that the girls as a group had built up, whereas now it's only her.

the only people who are making problems are the people on the side of "wow jesy is so fake she was lying!!!" mine was a simple observation based on previous events as a group.

This post has been edited by jsweetxe: 21st March 2021, 05:34 PM

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 21st March 2021, 06:18 PM
Post #89
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
People hating on Jesy need to remember this

It's been a long time coming her leaving.

+Quote this post
Court
post 22nd March 2021, 12:43 PM
Post #90
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 23,564
QUOTE(jsweetxe @ Mar 21 2021, 12:34 PM) *
what narrative have I made up?

Jade/Leigh/Perrie pretty much prefer to keep things a bit secretive, especially the former two, Perrie recently has let MTV & co trick her into thinking she's the "queen of leaking" which is another convo, whereas Jesy enjoys teasing fans, she always has, especially in her insta comments.

I didn't say the girls were mad at her, because they evidently weren't, I was talking about the topic of "why is she sharing now when before she didn't", and before she didn't share as much cause she probably didn't want to ruin the surprises and excitement that the girls as a group had built up, whereas now it's only her.

the only people who are making problems are the people on the side of "wow jesy is so fake she was lying!!!" mine was a simple observation based on previous events as a group.

You literally said that the girls were miffed at her when she said the title of Strip. There’s no evidence of that. And all the girls share little bits here and then. Jade has often teased little bits in instagram and twitter comments. Leigh Anne has used lyrics as captains before the songs were released. As stated before, Perrie practically leaked a whole song and hummed Confetti in one interview and sang a line in another. Jesy doesn’t do it anymore often than the rest and pretending she did and that the girls were annoyed with her is a narrative you’ve made up. Just say she’s also enjoyed teasing things without comparing it to the other three. Especially when there’s really no comparison because they all do it.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 22nd March 2021, 01:08 PM
Post #91
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895
Here y'all.

Aside from the girl group vs solo thing, ever think it might just be that she's out of a more stifling contract that the girls were tied in to in order to be Little Mix?

Could have been that it wasn't that there was conflict between the girls per se, but that Jesy didn't want to be under the same contractual obligations and limits on her behaviour etc. while the other girls were happy to stay under it.

She will also make a higher % of profit as a solo artist because she isn't splitting 4 ways.

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 22nd March 2021, 08:00 PM
Post #92
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 23rd March 2021, 06:00 PM
Post #93
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Cannot slander her work commitment!

Queen in the studio again!

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 23rd March 2021, 06:00 PM
Post #94
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
90s vibe?

+Quote this post
schizo_spice
post 23rd March 2021, 08:29 PM
Post #95
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 39,574
yes Jesy deliver your own Schizophonic girl

heart.gif wub.gif

This post has been edited by schizo_spice: 23rd March 2021, 08:30 PM

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 25th March 2021, 05:22 PM
Post #96
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
A HARD WORKING QUEEN

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 29th March 2021, 05:59 PM
Post #97
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 5th April 2021, 06:23 PM
Post #98
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Back in the studio!

+Quote this post
shindymindy
post 17th April 2021, 11:56 PM
Post #99
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,021

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 22nd April 2021, 09:15 AM
Post #100
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030
you have to remember... not only did she have to compromise her image in Little Mix (the four girls have to kinda dress similarly etc.), it's very potent she's not keen on the pop stuff (I mean she literally hates their poppiest song 'Black Magic' lol). I'm very intrigued by JN1. I'm imagining a 'Hotline Bling' type sound or full on out there dance lol.

+Quote this post

21 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 09:15 AM