BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
17 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Persephonia / National Thread, BJSC 120: Vegyn - Debold
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Leonardo
post 28th August 2017, 11:52 PM
Post #161
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,502

Ooh, excited to hear this after that description, I haven't listened to any of the entries somfar, as to keep impartial, also it's Vanna Rosa. tongue.gif

I take it that my entry wasn't the old potential of yours then?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brer
post 29th August 2017, 12:01 AM
Post #162
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

QUOTE(Leonardo @ Aug 29 2017, 12:52 AM) *
Ooh, excited to hear this after that description, I haven't listened to any of the entries somfar, as to keep impartial, also it's Vanna Rosa. tongue.gif

I take it that my entry wasn't the old potential of yours then?

Oops, what an embarrassing oversight, someone at PNB will be fired for that blunder. (fixed kink.gif) I might be in danger of overhyping my entry so like that's my fault if you're underwhemed by it now lmao but I love it a lot ~

And oh no it wasn't haha. The song I was talking about was 'It's You' by Neon Bunny. It's more synthpop than indie pop really so I should have known it wouldn't be that. Excited to hear your entry nonetheless.

(aside: Firefox is being glitchy with that Vimeo embed and it flickers in and out of appearance on my screen when I scroll drama.gif it still plays fine though xx)

+Quote this post
Leonardo
post 29th August 2017, 12:07 AM
Post #163
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,502

Oh, will look up that one, I have another Korean potential but it wasn't Neon Bunny either, it's somewhat more R&B with a rap break, maybe next contest....

+Quote this post
Jade
post 29th August 2017, 09:57 PM
Post #164
Group icon
I wanna keep all of your charm in a canister
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Stop making it so easy for me to stan you! kink.gif honestly another crazy good offering from u wub.gif Really up my street with the seedy club at 3am vibes/synths/'Waves' vibes. <3

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 29th August 2017, 10:16 PM
Post #165
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587

Looking forward to pointing this wonderful nation at long last! *.*

+Quote this post
Brer
post 5th September 2017, 12:06 AM
Post #166
Group icon

QUOTE(Jade @ Aug 29 2017, 10:57 PM) *
Stop making it so easy for me to stan you! kink.gif honestly another crazy good offering from u wub.gif Really up my street with the seedy club at 3am vibes/synths/'Waves' vibes. <3

Defo need to send a proper screamo entry one day xx (yayyy tho heart.gif)

QUOTE(ⓐⓦⓐⓡ^ @ Aug 29 2017, 11:16 PM) *
Looking forward to pointing this wonderful nation at long last! *.*

I endorse this *. x

~

Persephonian News Bulletin ~ 05/09/2017

Dead Husband make the BJSC 98 final!

The Persephonian BJSC Committee had been unusually confident (by 2017 standards) in a place in the final this month and we weren't disappointed as the semi-final results took place tonight in Quintessa, there were plenty of twists and turns and shocks of all flavours but our result wasn't one, as Dead Husband's 'Healthy Boy' has eased through to the final of BJSC 98. This gives us our 6th qualification out of a possible 8 this year, our 57th finalist in total and puts us back on a qualification streak, slowly moving back up that list with now 2 in a row (we hope to make it to 3 in a row again unlike the last time we got to 2). The two leaders in the qualification streak list, Aeroche and Cor Lupus, have held their crowns with both qualifying through to a 12th straight final, while Trifoski stay their closest rivals as they advanced to their 11th straight final, although South Danaelanda failed to do the same, leaving Trifoski on their own in third place. Dead Husband will be performing in slot 35 of 42 in the grand final.

The saddest loss from Persephonian voters' favourites in semi-final 1 was Ultraviolenceland's entry 'Play' by Marmozets, briefly a potential Persephonia entry, which got our 8 points in the semi-final but fell frustratingly short of qualifying, coming 21st (the second time in a row the country has been one place away from qualifying). There were also 2 other casualties from our semi-final votes, both songs we expected to be safe - 5 pointer 'Tu Conmigo' by Vitalic feat. La Bien Querida representing the aforementioned South Danaelanda, and Aesthetica's comeback entry 'Anck Su Namum' by Yezi which got 2 points from us - while some of our other votes that we expected to struggle made it through with us. Never take anything for granted!! Over in semi-final 2, there were three more DNQs that ranked among Persephonian voters' top 10, harsh losses for Rolloland (5th in our ranking with the Thin White Duke Mix of 'Silver Screen Shower Scene' by Felix Da Housecat feat. Miss Kittin), Tartford (6th for us with Marsheaux's 'Get The Balance Right') and another rather surprising loss, Thelonia (10th for us with Antony & Cleopatra's 'Dust').

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 5th September 2017, 12:44 AM
Post #167
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

The best Persephonia entry of 2017 wub.gif

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 5th September 2017, 03:58 PM
Post #168
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804

This is sooo good, a huge highlight from my listenthrough, I think this one is the one of yours to grab me in a huge way this year so hopefully that can translate into a top 10 ;O (I said this last month about the 'long track' I know but think this sounds it has a really good shot more confident in it's chances than 'Hearth')

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 5th September 2017, 06:43 PM
Post #169
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54

Could this be a winner? ohmy.gif

I definitely think it will have a wide appeal.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 5th September 2017, 11:38 PM
Post #170
Group icon

Thank you for the hype guys heart.gif and Roba giving me another top 10 prediction to attempt to live up to, has happened with basically all of my entries this year other than the DNQs laugh.gif one day ~

@ Dandy I wish! Like I said when I confirmed it I do think it sounds like something that might have been a winner back in 2012/13 but I don't know if the ~market~ is still there for it as much in 2017. Feeling good about my chances of having my biggest hit of the year though.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 8th October 2017, 04:12 PM
Post #171
Group icon

Getting a lil behind in here again oops, double results summary ramble coming shortly after the BJSC 99 results but before they kick off lemme quickly get up to date with the current contest ~

Persephonian News Bulletin ~ 08/10/2017

BJSC 99

it will drown in your eyes

Persephonia aims for the moon in BJSC 99 with LUNA

BJSC 99 is underway in Medhelnia and Persephonia's contribution, our 78th main contest entry, this month comes from a Ukrainian singer named Kristina Bardash who performs under the name LUNA (ЛУНА in her native Cyrillic script), the Russian word for 'moon', not to be confused with the other LUNA whose song 'Free Somebody' represented Daehun in BJSC 85 (that one is a member of f(x), as if we'd be that cheap xx). The song, 'Butylochka' ('Бутылочка', translating to 'Bottles') was released in April 2016 just ahead of the release of her debut album 'Mag-ni-ty' ('Маг-ни-ты', translating to 'Magnets'). This is our first entry by a Ukrainian artist (marking at last the first time this year we've sent a new nationality) and is a little less obscure than our previous entry, being LUNA's most viewed video on YouTube with a little over 2.4 million views at the time of writing this. We think she's only semi well known in Ukraine though.

Although she is from Ukraine, she sings in the Russian language, making this our second foreign language entry of the year and our 10th fully foreign language entry to date (in nine different languages - to keep count, that's 2 in Arabic and one apiece in Chinese, French, Icelandic, Japanese, Persian, Russian, Slovak and (ancient) Swedish). 'Butylochka' is a dark and fairly low-key electropop song, which we'd describe best as a kind of mixture of ONUKA and Lana Del Rey. The lyrics don't seem to translate well into English but from what we can make out it's something about men being evil and encouraging women to not be brought down by them. Who said we're not a feminist nation? ohmy.gif The music video is appropriately dark and gloomy to fit the sound of the song - check it out below (strobe warning x probably should have mentioned that before the contest started oops xx)

'Butylochka' appeared as song 24 of 34 in semi-final 1. But did it make it to the final...? ohmy.gif

...yes it did!

LUNA made it through to the final for us improving our qualification streak back to 3 (beating our last qualification streak), giving us our 7th qualifier out of a possible 9 in 2017 and our 58th finalist in total. The longest qualification streaks continue to be held by Aeroche and Cor Lupus, now both on national records as they made it to their 13th straight finals, with Trifoski still their closest rivals having made it through 12 times in a row. 'Butylochka' was drawn in slot 23 of 41 in the grand final.

Only two of our votes from semi-final 1 failed to qualify but that sadly included our very favourite in not only the semi-final but the contest in its entirety - Thelonia continued their run of undeserved poor results, with their entry 'Dance Floor' by MC BOING ending up a deeply frustrating 21st place just one point off qualifying. At least we did all we could to help by awarding the song our full 12 points </3 The other semi-final 1 favourite we lost was Břtanikkä who sent another 90s dance entry, 'I Love You...Stop!' by Red 5, but this time couldn't make it through. They got our 6 points. There were a further two losses from the Persephonian public's top 10 of semi-final 2 - another major but sadly not unexpected loss was Tinnmark's entry 'Hologram' by Unge Ferrari (ranked 2nd in the semi-final by us), while we also had to say goodbye to Lotunia who finished 9th in our ranking with LOBODA's 'Tvoi Glaza' (a fellow Russian language entry whose title incidentally appears several times in the lyrics of our own entry).

+Quote this post
Jade
post 9th October 2017, 12:15 PM
Post #172
Group icon
I wanna keep all of your charm in a canister
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

I cannot believe I passed over this when potential hunting ohmy.gif it is another Delta Heavy situation where I felt like I didn't love the song enough but it has hit me loads more in the contest. It captivates me more with each further listen *.* really happy that you smashed with it, congrats!! wub.gif

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 9th October 2017, 06:13 PM
Post #173
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804

Well done on receiving your first top 10 in ages jump.gif

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 9th October 2017, 06:24 PM
Post #174
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

THRILLED!

+Quote this post
Brer
post 9th October 2017, 06:35 PM
Post #175
Group icon

QUOTE(Jade-o-Lantern�� @ Oct 9 2017, 01:15 PM) *
I cannot believe I passed over this when potential hunting ohmy.gif it is another Delta Heavy situation where I felt like I didn't love the song enough but it has hit me loads more in the contest. It captivates me more with each further listen *.* really happy that you smashed with it, congrats!! wub.gif

Haha, I thought all along it sounded like something you'd enter so I guess I'm surprised you passed over her before as well! (slay at this happening again less than a year after Baby Blood).

QUOTE(Rob Zombie @ Oct 9 2017, 07:13 PM) *
Well done on receiving your first top 10 in ages jump.gif

Thanks!! Hooray for me finally living up to a top 10 prediction after so many letdowns throughout the year laugh.gif (in fact actually doing a tiny bit better than you predicted, and you were the only person who predicted it to be top 10! psychic Roba this month)

QUOTE(T H I N G @ Oct 9 2017, 07:24 PM) *
THRILLED!

<3 x

~

belated BJSC 98 summary ramble coming tonight for those who like words xx

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 9th October 2017, 09:15 PM
Post #176
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

cannot WAIT for ur 100. literally going to win if it's what i think it is

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 9th October 2017, 09:24 PM
Post #177
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

I hope you are still planning on finishing last year's EOY at some point tongue.gif I'm still eagerly awaiting Dobago's paragraph!

+Quote this post
Brer
post 9th October 2017, 09:25 PM
Post #178
Group icon

Persephonian News Bulletin ~ 09/10/2017

BJSC 98 summary

- Persephonian citizens are currently celebrating our top 5 finish in the contest after this one but let us cast our minds back a month to BJSC 98 in Quintessa, where Persephonia also had a pretty good result. Dead Husband's 'Healthy Boy' landed in 13th out of 42 in the final with a tally of 233 points from 24 voters, beating our year to date records for position, points and voters (all previously held by KNARS' 'Bad Trip', our only previous top 20 hit in 2017), notably becoming our first 2017 entry to top 200 points, and matching the final position of BJSC 90 entry 'Figurine' by Baby Blood leaving Aron Can's 'Međ Mér' (12th in BJSC 86) as our last entry to finish higher. The only major stat in which it wasn't our biggest hit of the year so far was in its number of top scores - it picked up just the one 18, from Buzzjack Mountain, leaving BJSC 92 entry End Of The Dream's 'Colder' still standing as our only 2017 entry to get more than one 18 (with 3 of them, one of which was also Buzzjack Mountain). On top of that, it also received medal positions from Břtanikkä, Tartford (both 15 points), Quintessa and Summericia (both 13 points). The Persephonian BJSC Committee was thrilled to see such success for such an obscure entry, though were a little bummed out watching the song be in the top 10 for a large part of the results reveal before dropping sharply in the final few votes. Thankfully our lengthy wait for another top 10 hit did not last much longer! 'Healthy Boy' was at least another semi-final top 10 (our 3rd of the year), coming 8th out of 35 in semi-final 1 with 78 points, putting it on course for a projected 16th place in the final, which it ended up outperforming by three places.

- There were only a couple of songs pegged as winner contenders for BJSC 98 and it came to pass that one of them swept to an enormous landslide victory to assert its status as the biggest BJSC hit of the year and one of the biggest of all time. That song was the Mulholland Edition of 'Elizabeth Taylor' by Clare Maguire, which provided a first win for Medhelnia (following two previous runner up finishes, with Parade Of Lights' 'Feeling Electric' in BJSC 85 and Ou Est Le Swimming Pool's 'Dance The Way I Feel' in BJSC 89) on their return to the contest following a one month ban. The song came close to several BJSC records - it received 454 points (the 3rd most ever after Sigala's 'Easy Love' (477) and Salt Ashes' 'Save It' (465)), 40 votes (the joint 7th most ever) and 9 top scores of 18 (the joint 4th most ever, behind three songs that got 10 top scores; the aforementioned 'Easy Love' plus Courtney Barnett's 'Pedestrian At Best' and Indila's 'Derničre Danse'). Its lead over 2nd place of 123 points was also the second largest ever ('Save It' won by 133 points), a win margin of 37.16% which is the 6th largest ever. In summary, it did quite well, and it's not too hard to see why - it didn't quite pick up any points from Persephonia but was appealing well across the board elsewhere. Unsurprisingly it was also crowned as the landslide winner of semi-final 1 with a total of 162 points (the 6th largest total ever in a semi-final), Medhelnia's third semi-final winner following 'Feeling Electric' and 'Dance The Way I Feel'. Incidentally, these are also the only Medhelnia entries to even be in the top 5 of their semi-final, even though they have two further top 5 hits in finals.

- Winning the scrap for second place was Pupok, who landed in the silver medal slot with a total of 331 points with Mason's 'Fashion Killa (Papapapa)' (feat. Stefflon Don), the shortest song in the final at under 2 and a half minutes. This returned the country to the top 10 again - and indeed the top 20 - after missing out 5 contests in a row, giving them their 9th top 10 hit to date and second podium finish following their BJSC 86 win with Aelyn's 'Give Love A Try'. It also topped semi-final 2 giving Pupok a third semi-final win after 'Give Love A Try' and BJSC 91 entry 'River' by Bishop Briggs. In third place was a country that is no stranger to the bronze medal slot - Hendinia finished there for the 2nd time this year alone and the 8th time in their history, taking home 319 points with Elohim's 'Eclipse'. FSR Rontvia's 8 wins is the only other '8-peat' of a position in BJSC finals. Despite their massive haul of 3rd places, 2nd place is much more elusive for Hendinia - they've only finished runner up once (with Max Elto FKA Taped Rai's 'Shadow Of The Sun' in BJSC 54), while of course they continue to find that fourth win elusive as well, but the top 10s keep rolling in, this was their fourth of the year and 38th in total.

- Aeroche finished 4th with the Halogen Remix of Disco Fries' 'Born Ready' (feat. Hope Murphy) with a total of 306 points, a second top 10 (and top 5) in a row and their 31st top 10 (25th top 5) to date. We're running out of ways to describe how successful Aeroche are. Good thing we have to do it again in the next results summary post!! They climbed to 2nd place in the year to date rankings with this result, it remains to be seen if they will get their annual win and end of year #1 position though ohmy.gif Completing the top 5, in stark contrast to Pupok, was the longest song in the final - at 9 minutes and 39 seconds, RÜFÜS DU SOL's gorgeous 'Innerbloom' was more than four times the length of 'Fashion Killa (Papapapa)'. It finished 5th with 301 points representing Kluminican Republic, who are having a good run of consistent success of late, this being a sixth top 20 hit in a row, and their third top 10 hit of the year and 12th in total. It's their first time in the top 5 since Caravan Palace's 'Lone Digger' came 2nd in BJSC 80. It's finally a good result for RÜFÜS DU SOL after two previous entries by the group DNQed (including 'Sundream' which was the final entry from Batidas (RIP)).

- Jupiterdonia followed their first qualification in BJSC 97 with a first top 10 hit (on their third entry in total) in BJSC 98, coming in 6th with INNA's 'Yalla'. Despite that, it actually turned out the song was very close to DNQing - it came just 19th in semi-final 2 and was projected to come just 39th, that 33 place improvement smashed the previous record (jointly held by Audien's 'Insomnia' (feat. Parson James) (Aquafina 74) and Wonder Girls' 'I Feel You' (Aesthetica 91) which both made 28 place improvements). Hushkanukia's 7th place finish with Skott's 'Mermaid' wasn't a national record, but it is their second highest finish to date - their first ever qualifier (after an opening run of 5 DNQs), PVRIS' 'St. Patrick', went all the way to the top in BJSC 72, but since then they had previously gone no higher than 9th. 'Mermaid' is their 7th top 10 hit to date (including 3 9th places and 2 10th places). The other song that got major hype as a winner contender alongside Medhelnia was fellow returning nation Fljótavík's entry 'Feria Festival' by Wealstarr, which ended up slightly underperforming in coming 8th, but that still marked their first top 10 hit of the year (22nd to date) and their highest finish since Kenton Slash Demon's 'Harpe' also came 8th in BJSC 82. St. Burbia finished in 9th place with Eva Simons' 'Guaya', giving them a 4th top 10 to date (all this year), and marking the first time Eva Simons has been successfully recycled in the contest (she has one of the contest's biggest ever winners with BJSC 19 winner 'Silly Boy', but 2 further entries by or featuring her both DNQed since then). Completing the top 10 in 10th was a surprisingly big hit from Cumulonimbia with Kevin Abstract's 'Miserable America', a rare BJSC hit for a male hip-hop act, and doing us proud after Abstract DNQed for us 2 contests earlier as part of BROCKHAMPTON. This was recent returnees Cumulonimbia's third top 10 hit and first since BJSC 80 when they had their biggest hit to date with Special Request's 'Amnesia' (4th).

- As well as Medhelnia and Jupiterdonia, Buzzjack Mountain set a new national best, coming in 16th with CENTVRIES' 'Tension' to claim their first top 20 hit (beating the 29th place achieved by JX's 'Restless' 5 contests earlier). Zanmatony fell frustratingly short of also beating their national best, as they came 11th for a second month in a row with Gryffin's 'Love In Ruins' (feat. Sinead Harnett), leaving them still in search of a first top 10 hit. They were only one point off it in this case. There was one debuting nation in BJSC 98, namely Cowtermont, who fell just a little bit short of qualifying on their first attempt with debut entry 'Space' by Prince Fox feat. Quinn XCII.

- Only two countries were facing bans in this contest and only one other dropped out, so a large crop of 11 returning nations helped BJSC 98 to match the record for the most entries in a contest ever (72, the same as in BJSC 77). Medhelnia and Fljótavík were already mentioned, but only two of the other nine returnees made it to the final this time. FARC were back after serving a one month ban and came 29th with 'My Yute' by Blessed. The most mysterious and intriguing returning nation was Helgon - the country confirmed under this name without making the identity of it public, leading to great speculation as to who it might be. It was eventually revealed during the final results that it was a rebrand of Syndare, who were returning after sitting out the previous 5 contests. Comeback entry 'Next To Me' by MARLENE came 28th. Aesthetica, Mezidinia and Skall were returning after serving a one month ban and all DNQed. Aesthetica and Mezidinia unfortunately forgot to vote in the final this time again, so had to serve another one month ban in BJSC 99. #00274E and Suedeonia were not banned in the previous contest but both sat it out anyway and returned again to DNQ in BJSC 98 (with #00274E joining the naughty chair countries in not voting in the final and thus also serving a ban for BJSC 99). That leaves 2 other countries who returned from considerably longer breaks - Sandénia made a comeback after 19 contests in the wilderness, and the country formerly known as Săó Ricó rebranded to the easier to type Enty and returned after 24 contests out. Both were welcomed back with DNQs. Enty have entered 3 times to date and are yet to qualify for a final - and were ineligible to break that in BJSC 99 as they too failed to vote in the final. Completing the list of naughty countries banned for BJSC 99, Scherzland also failed to submit votes, one month after their own return from a long break.

- BJSC 98's wooden spoon went for the first time to Harmonica with Blondage's 'Dive' in 42nd of 42, which proved to be an absolutely archetypal winner of trickle points. Its final total of 60 points is among the lowest recorded under the current points system, but it actually had a pretty healthy 18 voters - the secret was that just two of those voters ranked the song in their top 10, so if the 12 point system were still in use 'Dive' would have received just 10 points, a joint record low for a song that qualified through a semi-final (matching the infamous 'Roo' by Shadeux - Terra Avium will never be forgiven). Amazingly, this result for 'Dive' came despite the fact it did as well as 14th place in its semi-final. The only other song that failed to crack 100 points was hosts Quintessa's auto-qualifier 'Heaven' by Ashmute, finishing a very undeservedly low 41st with 95 points. As there were an even number of entries, Terra Avium also auto-qualified and they took the opportunity to send something absolutely batshit insane that would SURELY come last in the final. Gjallarhorn's 'Konungen Och Trollkvinnan' actually finished as the higher AQ, as high as 37th. Not bad.

- Other noteworthy results: Ramrynia came 14th with Alida's 'Feathers' to maintain a 100% top 20 record in 2017, 8 for 8; Desbuanda came 20th with DJDS' 'Trees On Fire' (feat. Amber Mark and Marco McKinnis), their best result since SOFI TUKKER's 'Matadora' also came 20th in BJSC 81, and in fact since they had their crowning moment of coming 2nd with Eves The Behavior's 'TV' in BJSC 72, they've recorded only 3 more top 20 hits which were all exactly 20th (though they have gone on to do better than this in BJSC 99 as we'll mention in our next ramble); East Rukahavian finally qualified for the first time under their current name after 4 straight DNQs since their last qualifier when they were called Usfland, this time coming 38th with YONAKA's 'Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya'.

Full Persephonian rankings for BJSC 98

Final

Points awarded:
18 Espen // Mounika. - Long Silent
15 Cumulonimbia // Kevin Abstract - Miserable America
13 Fljótavík // Wealstarr - Feria Festival

12 Kluminican Republic // RÜFÜS DU SOL - Innerbloom
11 Land of DW // N.O.H.A. - Di Nero
10 Quintessa // Ashmute - Heaven
9 Aelandor // C2C - Down The Road
8 Jadakissnia // Moth Equals - Jiv
7 Trifoski // Guerilla Toss - Skull Pop
6 Avalonia // Johannes Ringen - Neverafter (feat. Merethe Soltvedt)

5 Taahino // Tigress - Alive
4 Cadelicia // Tourist - Run
3 Buzzjack Mountain // CENTVRIES - Tension
2 FARC // Blessed - My Yute
1 Hendinia // Elohim - Eclipse

16th-41st:
Séyetana // SIAMÉS - The Wolf
Unovia // Jenn Morel - Pónteme
Terra Avium // Gjallarhorn - Konungen Och Trollkvinnan
Břtanikkä // Wrabel - The Village
St. Burbia // Eva Simons - Guaya
Jupiterdonia // INNA - Yalla
Pupok // Mason - Fashion Killa (Papapapa) (feat. Stefflon Don)
Desbuanda // DJDS - Trees On Fire (feat. Amber Mark and Marco McKinnis)
Niceland // BANNERS - Someone To You
Deandria // AaRON - Blouson Noir
East Rukahavian // YONAKA - Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya
Azure // Ghost Beach - Miracle
Medhelnia // Clare Maguire - Elizabeth Taylor (Mulholland Edition)
Zanmatony // Gryffin - Love In Ruins (feat. Sinead Harnett)
Helgon // MARLENE - Next To Me
Cor Lupus // Kacy Hill - Hard To Love
New Lexico // YOMBE - SDIMS
Yehesi // Sophia Ayana - If I Had Your Love
D'yermak'er // Slow Magic - Mind (feat. Kate Boy)
Aeroche // Disco Fries - Born Ready (Halogen Remix) (feat. Hope Murphy)
Hushkanukia // Skott - Mermaid
Ramrynia // Alida - Feathers
Harmonica // Blondage - Dive
Greenfroze // Nova Miller - Anything For U
Daehun // SEREBRO - Mi Mi Mi
Tinnmark // Sophie Elise - All Your Friends

~

Semi-Final 1

Points awarded:
12 Espen // Mounika. - Long Silent
10 Fljótavík // Wealstarr - Feria Festival
8 Ultraviolenceland // Marmozets - Play

7 Land of DW // N.O.H.A. - Di Nero
6 Jadakissnia // Moth Equals - Jiv
5 South Danaelanda // Vitalic - Tu Conmigo (feat. La Bien Querida)
4 Taahino // Tigress - Alive
3 Buzzjack Mountain // CENTVRIES - Tension
2 Aesthetica // Yezi - Anck Su Namum
1 Séyetana // SIAMÉS - The Wolf

11th-34th:
Břtanikkä // Wrabel - The Village
Niceland // BANNERS - Someone To You
Azure // Ghost Beach - Miracle
St. Burbia // Eva Simons - Guaya
FSR Rontvia // Dacia - Muistot
Kylienips // Zolita - Fight Like A Girl
The Actual Republic of Bellamia // KStewart - Hands (feat. Yungen)
Zanmatony // Gryffin - Love In Ruins (feat. Sinead Harnett)
Pupok // Mason - Fashion Killa (Papapapa) (feat. Stefflon Don)
New Lexico // YOMBE - SDIMS
Triangledonia // LEVV - Collateral Damage (Tritonal Remix)
Suedeonia // Alec Benjamin - I Built A Friend
Lotunia // Crywolf - The Hunger In Your Haunt
Flynnonda // Erith - Weak
Deandria // AaRON - Blouson Noir
Helgon // MARLENE - Next To Me
Scherzland // Madison Beer - Dead
Varakë // Evangeline - My Kingdom (William Black Remix)
Bhangra // Amelia Lily - The Hills
République d'Ashton // Molly Sandén - Rygg Mot Rygg
Ramrynia // Alida - Feathers
Greenfroze // Nova Miller - Anything For U
Sandebörg // Benjamin Ingrosso - One More Time
Tinnmark // Sophie Elise - All Your Friends

DNQed

~

Semi-Final 2 DNQs

5th Rolloland // Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene (Thin White Duke Mix) (feat. Miss Kittin)
6th Tartford // Marsheaux - Get The Balance Right
10th Thelonia // Antony & Cleopatra - Dust

13th Dobago // Yakir Ganon and Mor Ben Yair - J'amila
16th Summericia // Dorothy - Dark Nights
19th Mezidinia // Made In Heights - Slow Burn
21st Enty // Max Barskih - Teryayu Tebya
22nd Skall // Small Black - Despicable Dogs (Washed Out Remix)
23rd Ojnoj // JNS - Aun Sin Ti
24th Singerpurear // Sheena Easton - 101
26th Altyr Muunilinst // MOODY - Karma
29th #00274E // Alexiane - A Million On My Soul
32nd Cowtermont // Prince Fox - Space (feat. Quinn XCII)
33rd Bignia-Zaragovina // Skylar Stecker - How Did We
34th Sandénia // SIIGHTS - Nobody Like U

+Quote this post
Brer
post 9th October 2017, 09:30 PM
Post #179
Group icon

QUOTE(HobDoblin @ Oct 9 2017, 10:24 PM) *
I hope you are still planning on finishing last year's EOY at some point tongue.gif I'm still eagerly awaiting Dobago's paragraph!

Haha sorry I'm so shit with these, I'm definitely not doing something that ambitious again with my 2017 EOY kink.gif however I promise it is still in the pipeline (hence why I still haven't removed it from my subtitle), just keeps going on the backburner! It shouldn't actually take me long to do the next post thinking.gif

QUOTE(T H I N G @ Oct 9 2017, 10:15 PM) *
cannot WAIT for ur 100. literally going to win if it's what i think it is

Oh you definitely know what it is, it's not really even a secret haha (though I'm not gonna spoil it yet for the few people who don't already know it xx) - yass start my hype now x

+Quote this post
m
post 27th October 2017, 11:28 AM
Post #180
Group icon
I asked for my account to be banned
User: 7,132

bump lol

So I know you're not particularly the biggest fan of my AaRON entry (mad.gif x) but I thought it works fairly well with your Dance with the Dead one, despite the slight synth overload lmao. https://rave.dj/wxViNRG_aK99VA

(yes it seems rave.dj is making its way into the BJSC forum now)

+Quote this post

17 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

2 user(s) reading this thread
+ 2 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 2nd May 2024, 04:44 PM