BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Russia · Eurovision Song Contest 2015, Polina Gagarina - A Million Voices
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post 30th April 2015, 10:19 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Here is Polina performing on what I think is the Russian version of 'Your Face Sounds Familiar', and I got goosebumps on several occasions throughout the song. I can see this being a massive moment on stage in Vienna (until the inevitable booing ruins the moment of course) but it's just going to be fantastic.

Certain top 5 and I could see a this joining Sweden and Australia in the top 3. Of course we need to wait for the rehearsals but these three are standing out in terms of strong vocals and potential staging - although Italy could still get right in the mix when they join the Eurovision bubble.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 25th July 2015, 05:10 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

St. Petersburg just hosted the 2018 World Cup qualifying draw and it was hosted by 2009 Eurovision semi-final host Natalia Vodianova and 2009 green room host Dmitry Shepelev! And to top things of, the fantastic Polina performed the finale of the show, singing 'A Million Voices' with a massive children's choir!

I love it when Eurovision presenters and singers turn up in other things! wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 11:53 AM