BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Prized Apart, Saturdays at 7pm | with Emma Willis & Reggie Yates
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
April
post Jan 13 2015, 11:53 PM
Post #1
Group icon
changed the game with that digital drop
User: 11,905
The BBC's quest for another Saturday night hit continues with this intriguing sounding show! What do you think? Will you be watching?

Emma Willis and Reggie Yates are announced today as the presenters of Prized Apart, BBC One’s brand new, nail-biting Saturday night entertainment show.
Filmed on location abroad and in the UK, the show will feature ten contestants who compete in a range of gruelling challenges.

Each week, the bottom placed contestants are flown back to the UK, to a studio hanger where their partners await. The stay-at-home players must keep their loved ones in the competition by answering a set of questions in a head-to-head round against the other partners. If they succeed, their loved ones will get back on the plane to continue the game.

Emma Willis says, “Prized Apart will be nail biting, emotional and full of energy. I'll be there with the partners in the studio as they watch their loved ones go through their hellish challenges in mystery locations abroad. It should be lots of fun to see how far the contestants will go for their loved ones. I can't wait to get stuck in.”

Reggie Yates says, “I'm thrilled to be a part of such an exciting and fresh show in Prized Apart with Emma. I'll be getting to know the adventurers and will be with them every step of the way as they perform the tough challenges. It's going to be an incredible experience and I can't wait to get started.”

Charlotte Moore, Controller BBC One says, “Emma and Reggie are the perfect team to host our new game-changing Saturday night adventure show – they will bring heart and emotion both inside the studio and out.”

Prized Apart will air on BBC One in Spring 2015.

No at Reggie Yates but yay for Emma Willis!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jan 14 2015, 12:41 AM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Sounds interesting and I'm all for Emma getting more primetime shows but it'll probably just get moderate ratings success at best. Each Saturday night entertainment concept outside of the old favourites don't seem to be working which is a shame.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jun 4 2015, 04:33 PM
Post #3
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Should be starting very soon as here is the trailer:

There appears to be a bit of a change of pace in the studio bits and the ones in Marrakesh! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post Jun 5 2015, 08:10 PM
Post #4
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
After Tumble literally tumbled they'll be hoping this'll do better

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post Jun 13 2015, 07:33 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608
I quite enjoyed this, definitely got better as it went along as they focused more on the game and less on the life stories. I'll tune in again next week biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
April
post Jun 13 2015, 09:24 PM
Post #6
Group icon
changed the game with that digital drop
User: 11,905
I thought it was pretty bad. I don't think I'll watch again next week.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jul 1 2015, 08:02 PM
Post #7
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
I watched the first episode and I enjoyed the bits in Morocco but I don't think the studio elements worked as well. It seems pretty pointless to fly back some of the contestants just to fly them back again and having a solid half hour of questions following the previous half of physical challenges was a significant change of pace. It would have been more exciting if they had different rounds or at least different types of questions ie puzzle questions.

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Jul 1 2015, 08:40 PM
Post #8
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
This was absolutley awful, shame as I like most of BBC1's game shows (dont scare the hare *.* , I love your country *.*) but this really was just awful sad.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:45 PM