BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
18 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Love Island • Series 5, Starts 3rd June
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
-0-0
post 22nd July 2019, 10:34 PM
Post #301
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

Can’t wait for Anna to dump him and be the nations legend
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 23rd July 2019, 10:46 AM
Post #302
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

maybe the preview just made it sound worse than it is? he's maybe just been thinking about how him and anna have been percieved by the public with them being in the bottom again. its not like india just showed up last night like what he said wouldn't have been a sudden thought so i dont get why he didn't talk to india about it before asking anna to be his girlfriend? like if he genuinely thought he should get to know india as well, wouldn't he have told anna that when she came in as well. its ovie i feel sorry for as jordan has already got in the way of him going for who he wants before and he seems really taken by india.

this storyline reeks of producers pulling strings as they've obviously got wind that people think jordan is boring and anna is unlikable and the standard growing romance plot isnt working the way it did with molly mae and tommy

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 23rd July 2019, 02:31 PM
Post #303
Group icon
Am just a girl who wishes for the world - Marilyn Monroe ♥
User: 11,449

First look is up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTo3GYZOcSw
Anna goes OFF! Bring on tonight laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 23rd July 2019, 06:54 PM
Post #304
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(BrookeOlivia @ Jul 23 2019, 03:31 PM) *
First look is up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTo3GYZOcSw
Anna goes OFF! Bring on tonight laugh.gif

I'm kinda gutted the show is ending next week, I feel with everything going on there's easily another week of storylines left after this one especially when we still have lie detector, meet the parents, baby challenge etc. still to most likely come. Throw in a shock dumping or two and it's sorted.

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 23rd July 2019, 07:02 PM
Post #305
Group icon

QUOTE(Rooney @ Jul 23 2019, 07:54 PM) *
I'm kinda gutted the show is ending next week, I feel with everything going on there's easily another week of storylines left after this one especially when we still have lie detector, meet the parents, baby challenge etc. still to most likely come. Throw in a shock dumping or two and it's sorted.

Won't be a lie detector this year Rooney, They confirmed that before the series started.
I think it was after the whole jeremy kyle show being took off air due to a failed lie detector and suicide wouldn't look good ITV doing it for entertainment I guess.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 23rd July 2019, 07:22 PM
Post #306
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(BrookeOlivia @ Jul 23 2019, 08:02 PM) *
Won't be a lie detector this year Rooney, They confirmed that before the series started.
I think it was after the whole jeremy kyle show being took off air due to a failed lie detector and suicide wouldn't look good ITV doing it for entertainment I guess.

Oh yeah forgot about that!! Shame really, as it would have made for some great TV.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 23rd July 2019, 07:50 PM
Post #307
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

The lie dectector was the best omg

+Quote this post
Sabrina.
post 23rd July 2019, 09:43 PM
Post #308
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,406

Omg Jordan you silly boy.

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 24th July 2019, 11:07 AM
Post #309
Group icon

ITV have now confirmed TWO SERIES for 2020!
First one starting in January (so its claimed) but whenever it starts it is fully confirmed for 2 series next year.
I think this is going to be an over kill to be honest, This year they have had their biggest viewing figures and ITV have got greedy with this.
They should of stuck to the 1 series during summer.

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 24th July 2019, 12:14 PM
Post #310
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

yea can't say im a fan of that idea, it goes on for so long as well, with two series that means like half the year is gonna be taken up by love island :')

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 24th July 2019, 12:51 PM
Post #311
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

It worked for BB (kind of), I think it should be a shorter one but it's 6 weeks as well, I do like the idea of something filling the hole CBB left in January though!

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 24th July 2019, 02:17 PM
Post #312
Group icon

Babies are back tonight
First look - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwjqqnyAFpc

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 24th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Post #313
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

I’m in two minds of this.

But I do feel like the show is successful enough as it is and it just being on once a year makes you appreciate it more when it’s here.

The summer season I feel will be the bigger of the two pretty much the opposite of CBB as with that the January series was always better.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 24th July 2019, 03:31 PM
Post #314
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

This always happens. Something is successful so they try to rinse it of all its worth. I'm sure the first year will be successful but it'll burn out very quickly and I feel like something like Love Island already has a shelf life.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 24th July 2019, 07:05 PM
Post #315
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Medellíam @ Jul 24 2019, 04:31 PM) *
This always happens. Something is successful so they try to rinse it of all its worth. I'm sure the first year will be successful but it'll burn out very quickly and I feel like something like Love Island already has a shelf life.

Yeah this is how I feel as well. I feel like a short 4 week one could work possibly, but usually when you have spin-offs starting it dilutes the main product and starts the beginning of the end.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 25th July 2019, 10:39 PM
Post #316
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

I think it could work and I guess it’s the same wit anything successful

The ratings for an digital channel are amazing; more than most mainstream BBC/ ITV programmes

+Quote this post
Sabrina.
post 26th July 2019, 01:33 PM
Post #317
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,406

From the preview, the islanders will vote to dump someone tonight. I think they will open up a vote based on those with the most votes and that couple leaves on Sunday leaving us with 4 for the final.

I genuinely have no idea who they will vote for as all seem pretty strong at this point.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 27th July 2019, 09:45 AM
Post #318
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Sabrina. @ Jul 26 2019, 02:33 PM) *
From the preview, the islanders will vote to dump someone tonight. I think they will open up a vote based on those with the most votes and that couple leaves on Sunday leaving us with 4 for the final.

I genuinely have no idea who they will vote for as all seem pretty strong at this point.

Molly is really not helping the "I'm here for Tommy and not the 50k" manta very well. Trying to vote out her biggest rival that she knows of!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 27th July 2019, 09:47 AM
Post #319
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

I really hope Molly & Tommy don't win, they're both so ridiculously dull. Even in their conversations/dates it's just like ''omg i can't believe we're in love!!!'' - there is no substance there whatsoever.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th July 2019, 10:25 AM
Post #320
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Molly-Mae just kind of annoys me, she's just SO vapid. I still don't feel like I know her in the way I do Amber or Maura, because all she ever talks about is herself and Tommy, she's one of those girls who gets into a relationship and her whole identity is xs girlfriend. I don't think she's a bad person or anything, but I just can't take to her when you compare her to Maura or Amber, or even Anna.

I don't think it's that she's faking it with Tommy as such, but it comes across that she's hyper aware of what she can get from the show, and what people want to see from the winner. I think it's more that her and Tommy are so young and also probably a little immature for their ages with it, so they've just got totally wrapped up in something that's like that one super cringe couple in your friendship group at school.

I think they genuinely like each other, but they're more Jack and Dani than Cara and Nathan. I just can't see it lasting for good on the outside when they have to deal with the real world, juggling their workload etc. I also don't know if it's just a honeymoon phase kind of thing like so many others couples, all they have to do in there really is spend time with each other, and will they find each other so amazing when they've got their family, friends, work, so many opportunities, or will the novelty wear off? I think they'll last the longest but I don't see any couple this year going the distance tbh.

+Quote this post

18 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 11:32 AM