BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Lake Malawi - Lucy, New single out 14/2/20
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
WhoOdyssey
post 14th February 2020, 04:23 PM
Post #1
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771

Absolutely loving the new single from last year's Czech entries Lake Malawi!

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 18th February 2020, 11:44 AM
Post #2
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Apparently this is what they’re going to be singing in the final of Poland’s selection! I’m not sure how I feel about them potentially representing Poland so soon when I think Poland have more to offer than a Czech import (they should really be building on their JESC success), but this is a really catchy song and better than “Stuck In The 80’s” imo.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 18th February 2020, 12:16 PM
Post #3
Group icon

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Feb 18 2020, 11:44 AM) *
Apparently this is what they’re going to be singing in the final of Poland’s selection! I’m not sure how I feel about them potentially representing Poland so soon when I think Poland have more to offer than a Czech import (they should really be building on their JESC success), but this is a really catchy song and better than “Stuck In The 80’s” imo.

It's just the lead singer Albert Černý in Poland's selection rather than Lake Malawi - so I don't think it will be this song.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 18th February 2020, 01:05 PM
Post #4
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

No, the rules of the Polish selection were recently changed to allow non-Polish nationals to compete so I think it will be the entire band in the final, or he could do it solo (not sure if there’s an official source but Wikipedia is listing this song as his entry). I think it will be as there are a lot of Eurovision names behind it - JOWST, Cesar Sampson and one half of Norma John all have writing credits, and it’s about Lucy who co-hosted Eurovision last year.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 18th February 2020, 01:13 PM
Post #5
Group icon

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Feb 18 2020, 01:05 PM) *
No, the rules of the Polish selection were recently changed to allow non-Polish nationals to compete so I think it will be the entire band in the final, or he could do it solo (not sure if there’s an official source but Wikipedia is listing this song as his entry). I think it will be as there are a lot of Eurovision names behind it - JOWST, Cesar Sampson and one half of Norma John all have writing credits, and it’s about Lucy who co-hosted Eurovision last year.

All the articles I've seen have it listed as just Albert - and he performed on Poland's semis solo. Though maybe it'll be different for the next round, we'll have to wait and see.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 05:10 AM