BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Him?, Boxing Day | James Franco & Bryan Cranston
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post Nov 29 2016, 09:04 PM
Post #1
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I love James Franco and his brand of humour, this looks right up my street. Hopefully a great comedy to end the year on like Daddy's Home last year biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Nov 30 2016, 08:17 PM
Post #2
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

I think this looks like a laugh and I quite like the actors involved so added this to my mental watch-list. As you said, Jahq, feel like this is going to perform quite well in the Daddy's Home spot, that did excellently at the Box office so hopefully this can too.

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Dec 29 2016, 10:56 PM
Post #3
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Loved the use of Kaley Cuoco and Gustav was another highlight. Not sure it had as many scenes where you're consistently laughing out loud as some films of a similar ilk but Bryan Cranston in the bathroom was probably my favourite. laugh.gif Thought it started off strongly too, I'm always drawn in by an ass on screen (James Franco tonight, Chris Pratt yesterday) tongue.gif

Didn't go above and beyond to be one of my favourite comedies of the year but met expectations really!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:54 AM