BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> P!nk at the Los Angeles march
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post 23rd January 2017, 04:15 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590

Pink, Carey, Willow and Jameson joined the march in Los Angeles.

She then tweeted about the event:

"Songs of mine u should listen to: dr mr president-I have seen the rain (my dads vietnam song) I've been an activist all my life u dumbass" (in reply to someone, original tweet has now been deleted)

I'm so tired of all of you ignorant AF people who say we have nothing to March about. You should be happy that people care enough to do this
Dissent is the cornerstone of democracy. you've missed the entire point of having rights- or more accurately- you've probable never had to fight for anything
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Anyone that doesn't like my fighting spirit, you have an open invite to kiss my Entire ass. And I'm out ✌🏼️

@Pink funny how they tell you to stay out of politics because you're a celebrity meanwhile they voted in the reality star (Retweet)

Today was a beautiful day to be proud of. Im proud to have a voice, to have the courage to use it. I'm proud to be a woman, I'm proud of us.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 23rd January 2017, 06:22 PM
Post #2
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

Yas Pink! So good to see her while family out for it too *.*

+Quote this post
Riser
post 24th January 2017, 03:20 AM
Post #3
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

QUOTE(troublepink @ Jan 23 2017, 11:15 AM) *
@Pink funny how they tell you to stay out of politics because you're a celebrity meanwhile they voted in the reality star (Retweet)
THIS

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 11:56 PM