BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nintendo Switch, March 2017
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Prettylittlebry
post Jun 17 2020, 10:01 PM
Post #121
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,938
   No Gallery Pics

Another Pokemon announcement is coming next week... lots of speculation for Letís Go Johto
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 18 2020, 12:25 AM
Post #122
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

They can shove the worst iteration of the series paired with the worst region and fully keep it, I just want Sinnoh remakes sad.gif I don't think they'll do that this year alongside the SwSh DLC tho

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Jun 18 2020, 12:51 AM
Post #123
rip in peace Dickston
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

Iíd love Letís Go for Johto tbh, if anything just to give some more love for the most underrated region

+Quote Post
WhoOdyssey
post Jun 20 2020, 03:07 PM
Post #124
If you're too shy let me knooooooow
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 67,771
   No Gallery Pics

I think it will be Let's Go Johto, but I'd prefer Sinnoh remakes. Either way I'll play both laugh.gif

I wonder who they'd have on the box art for the Johto games? (if they don't go for the legendaries for a 3rd time lol)

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Jun 20 2020, 05:22 PM
Post #125
rip in peace Dickston
   No Gallery Pics

Letís Go Johto will surely be Marill and Togepi right? Other possible Pokťmon could be Aipom, Tyrogue, Mareep, Pichu (hopefully not) or Sentret, or have Letís Go Elekid & Lets Go Magby. But then the Eevee & Pikachu couldnít evolve in the Kanto games so Letís Go Umbreon/Espeon for retro GameCube vibes

+Quote Post
awardinary
post Jun 22 2020, 02:21 PM
Post #126
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

I recently got a game titled ď51 Worldwide GamesĒ for Switch, itís basically a collection of classic card games, board games and arcade games with local and online modes. I had a similar game long ago for the Nintendo DS called ď42 All Time ClassicsĒ which was the same sort of thing but without online modes. Itís a good way to introduce you to the rules of games that have been around for decades. Iíve become hooked on playing Yacht Dice which is basically yahtzee which I never played before until now! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Jun 22 2020, 07:08 PM
Post #127
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 116

I got that too, having spent hours playing 42-All Time Classics in the late 00s. It's a really solid collection, I've spent a lot of time playing Draughts and Connect 4 (both of which I used to love as a child) and the bowling game is also quite enjoyable. Still need to check out over 50% of the games on here though, you certainly get a lot for the money.

+Quote Post
J🐠hq
post Jun 24 2020, 06:13 PM
Post #128
you're such a violent thing
Member No.: 8,674

I bought it a week or two ago as well, after being unsure how many games there would be that I'd be interested in and by how good the multiplayer would be with only one console. I've been rather impressed and think it's well worth the money, I've enjoyed playing the various Solitaire games on my own and liked learning Mancala, Yacht Dice, Nine Men's Morris and Hare and Hounds with the other half. Have tried and liked just under half the games so far I think, the only one I've played and thought is a bit rubbish in video game format is Ludo.

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Jun 24 2020, 06:46 PM
Post #129
Mansonette
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

I just looked at this but I must admit I was expecting it to be under £10 or something so got quite a shock when it was over £30. I guess it's still not too bad per game but it didn't feel like an almost full price game to me.

+Quote Post
awardinary
post Jun 24 2020, 09:19 PM
Post #130
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(dandy* @ Jun 24 2020, 07:46 PM) *
I just looked at this but I must admit I was expecting it to be under £10 or something so got quite a shock when it was over £30. I guess it's still not too bad per game but it didn't feel like an almost full price game to me.

I managed to get it for £26.99 online as it was on my daily hotukdeals email and I decided to go for it having played the free demo beforehand.

Iíve played it a lot during the week, but I do have a couple of disappointments. I wish that there was more of a single player mode to score as many points to get to the next level, similar to Stamp Mode used to be on the ď42 All Time ClassicsĒ game for DS. I just feel like playing with no objective other than winning the game as a single player is not fulfilling enough, thatís why Iím generally opting for online games to challenge me, but it would have been nice to have a chat feature and a more friendly online experience.

Other than that Iím very happy to be learning the rules to some games Iíve never played before so thatís been a plus.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 25 2020, 09:07 AM
Post #131
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

Dead at them making a fuss over yday's Pokemon Presents as if it was gonna be something proper and it just ended up being a Pokemon League Of Legends clone looooooool

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Jun 25 2020, 04:20 PM
Post #132
rip in peace Dickston
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jun 25 2020, 05:07 PM) *
Dead at them making a fuss over yday's Pokemon Presents as if it was gonna be something proper and it just ended up being a Pokemon League Of Legends clone looooooool

LITERALLY

Annoyed me tbh I was expecting Let's Go Johto so much, especially after the hints in Isle of Armour

+Quote Post
WhoOdyssey
post Jun 25 2020, 05:55 PM
Post #133
If you're too shy let me knooooooow
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 67,771
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Dexton @ Jun 25 2020, 05:20 PM) *
LITERALLY

Annoyed me tbh I was expecting Let's Go Johto so much, especially after the hints in Isle of Armour

I was reading a theory that Tencent probably made them give it its own announcement, which sounds about right laugh.gif

I was very disappointed, but I'll probably give it a go as I like similar games.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th July 2020 - 04:44 AM