BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> SPOILERS | Global All Stars
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J00prstar
post 18th October 2023, 01:32 PM
Post #1
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Recently announced and soon to film season set to feature queens from the majority of the international franchises and US as well.

As always lets use the spoiler tags in case someone clicks into this thread by mistake!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
uhsting
post 18th October 2023, 01:54 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
Pronouns: he/they
User: 77,363

I'd be down for a regular show too which would be great to feature queens from all over the world who may not have a DR planned in their country

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 18th October 2023, 03:18 PM
Post #3
Group icon

The rumoured cast is set to include:

Alyssa Edwards (US 5, AS2)
Eva La Queen (Philippines 1)
Gala Varo (Mexico 1)
Kitty Scott-Claus (UK 3)
Kween Kong (Down Under 2)
Soa de Muse (France 1)
Pythia (Canada 2)
Vanity Vain (Sweden 1)

and 4-6 other queens for a total cast of either 12 or 14.

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 18th October 2023, 08:09 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

I'm interested to see how this plays out! I'm 50/50 about Kitty being on the cast. Not that I dislike them, actually the opposite. I'm just worried the global all stars format will be a bit too much for them. Their humour may get lost in the process, somewhat similar to The Vivienne on All Winners season at times. I think they would be better on a UK vs the World or UK All Stars if that ever happens! .

+Quote this post
Calum
post 18th October 2023, 08:16 PM
Post #5
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

I really hope UK All Stars is something actually in the pipeline following season 5 or 6 because there's so much potential for that to be amazing.

I'm excited to see what this ends up being like, but I'm not convinced it's going to be any different to the likes of UK/Canada VTW at the moment? Surely it makes more sense just to continue that series with a different host nation?

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 18th October 2023, 09:12 PM
Post #6
Group icon

Agree, I think for the only one UK rep Kitty SC is such a random choice.

As well as them using the unfavorite season, 3, again! Meaning that out of all UK queens chosen for All Stars/Vs the World seasons, (spoiler for unreleased seasons): FOUR OUT OF SEVEN will have been from season 3! with only one from every other UK season to date and none for season 5.

However, one advantage might be that Alyssa E knows her, so that might help with some kind of an alliance.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 18th October 2023, 09:14 PM
Post #7
Group icon

Spoiler for format:

The format is thought to be a 'new' kind. No details as to what exactly that would entail yet, but several non elimination episodes are in the pipeline. Possibly an elim every two episodes instead of every one episode?

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 19th October 2023, 08:46 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(J00prstar @ Oct 18 2023, 10:14 PM) *
Spoiler for format:

The format is thought to be a 'new' kind. No details as to what exactly that would entail yet, but several non elimination episodes are in the pipeline. Possibly an elim every two episodes instead of every one episode?

There are spoilers about the All Stars 9 format out there with it being a revamped All Winners format with a top 2 lip sync and a bottom 2/3. Lip sync winner chooses a queen from teh bottom to block but that queen doesn't find out they're blocked until the main stage the episode after!. Could be something like that?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 19th October 2023, 09:32 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Honestly the Ru girl choices are so weak imo, the rep for Brazil/Italia/Thailand/France I feel will eat them up but I fear that Ru will keep the Ru girls over the international ones.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 19th October 2023, 09:40 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Also cast is prettty set as:

Athena Likis (Belgium)
Miranda Lebrao (Brazil)
Pythia (Canada)
Kween Kong (Down Under)
Soa De Muse (France)
Tess Testicle (Germany)
Nehellenia (Italia)
Gala Varo (Mexico)
Eve La Queen (Phillipines)
Vanity Vain (Sverige)
Kitty Scott-Claus

And possibly Bandit for Thailand and Alyssa and/or Naomi for US. No Spanish or Dutch rep but the Javis seem to be judges in some shape or form for Spain, perhaps they have a few rotating judges from different franchises

As the format there appears to be 6 non elim episodes so I’m wondering if maybe there will be some kind of points system up to then and whoever performs worst goes and then maybe there is a couple of normal eliminations.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 20th October 2023, 05:27 PM
Post #11
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Pleasantly surprising if there does end up being only one (or none) US queen. Seems like no matter what franchise there always has to be 2-4 for Ru to feel some sort of familiarity.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 21st October 2023, 01:05 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

There’s definitely one US girl, seems now it is Alyssa

I’m glad they’re sticking to only one from each represented franchise! I really expected them to just ger a few big name queens who already did All Stars back and then chuck in a couple of Paramount girls and have done with it laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 21st October 2023, 04:37 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Liаm @ Oct 19 2023, 10:40 PM) *
As the format there appears to be 6 non elim episodes so I’m wondering if maybe there will be some kind of points system up to then and whoever performs worst goes and then maybe there is a couple of normal eliminations.

Maybe it'll be every other episode that an eimination happens?

Interested to see how this all plays out. Especially given every queen is from a different country!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd December 2023, 11:34 AM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Filming done, looks like the top 4 is Kween, Alyssa, Kitty and Nehellenia, Kween and Kitty apparently dominated.

First out seems to be Eva or Athena

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 3rd December 2023, 05:45 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Liаm @ Dec 3 2023, 11:34 AM) *
Filming done, looks like the top 4 is Kween, Alyssa, Kitty and Nehellenia, Kween and Kitty apparently dominated.

First out seems to be Eva or Athena

I am so here for that if Kitty really does dominate/proves me wrong!.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 3rd December 2023, 06:25 PM
Post #16
Group icon

I heard that the clear frontrunner was Nehellenia which is cool.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 28th March 2024, 08:52 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Season should be airing not long after S16, updated tea (as always take with a pinch of salt, untagged as per recent forum developments):

Top 2 of Alyssa and Kween, with the latter being the frontrunner, Alyssa only has one win and a more mediocre run
Kitty also does well, her and Nehellenia are top 4 also (variably rumours say all 4 lipsync to win, rather than there being a top 2)
Athena, Miranda, Vanity and Eva are the early outs
Tessa Testicle is 5th and does well!!

Less solid rumours:
Format is lipsync for your life, but the first two episodes are non elim. At episode 3 which is a Ball, the lowest ranked queen is eliminated, which is Athena
Kween has lots of wins/top 2s, potentially 4 or 5
There appears to potentially be a comeback episode or queen of the fame games lipsync tournament type thing, which either is won by Vanity or Soa
It appears that there is a top 2 for challenges but only one queen wins, unclear what happens with the rest but there are high queens too, it doesn’t appear to be lipsync for your legacy either

The format sounds weird but it’s exciting not knowing a lot about it and could be a good freshen up for the show as it’s a new branch of the franchise really.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 10:39 PM