BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Detroit: Become Human, May 25th // PS4
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Apr 30 2018, 11:28 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Anyone looking forward to this? It's a story driven adventure sort of game where you go and explore scenarios and there are branching storylines that are heavily affected by the decisions you make and characters can even die in the story and it just continues without them. I've played the demo that's available on the PS4 store and was SHOOK, it's not typically my kind of game but it was so immersive and gripping! It really makes you think about every little thing you do and the rammifications of your choices, whereas in some games you just kind of think eh I'll choose whatever and they sometimes feel like they barely matter. I can't wait to play this in full wub.gif

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jun 11 2018, 03:00 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Got this the other day, brilliant game I would thoroughly recommend! It really has you thinking about the choices you make and the morality etc. around androids and the whole issue, it feels even more real because it's something we could easily be facing soon enough.

(Markus' bits are boring af though I hope they get better)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:43 PM