BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 'LOST' · 10 years on
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Rooney
post 30th September 2014, 05:10 PM
Post #21
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

Talking about best/iconic moments these have got to come under consideration!

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post 3rd October 2014, 06:37 PM
Post #22
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab
User: 20,675

Keamy killing Alex and Juliet's death have to be the most daunting for me sad.gif I loved Juliet so much!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 3rd October 2014, 06:44 PM
Post #23
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Oh yes! Alex's death was very much a 'WHAT!!!' moment.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 3rd October 2014, 07:01 PM
Post #24
Group icon
User: 13,007

QUOTE(Neil. S @ Oct 3 2014, 07:37 PM) *
Keamy killing Alex and Juliet's death have to be the most daunting for me sad.gif I loved Juliet so much!

God yes @ Juliet. Don't think ive cried for any show as much as i did then. So cruel sad.gif((((

She was such a character and built into our affections perfectly. I didn't think anyone else got her so happy to hear this.

+Quote this post
post 4th October 2014, 12:08 AM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Lost is my number 2 favourite show of all time after Buffy.

It did get really messy, but the first season was fantastic and I really enjoyed season 2. I thought the final season was also brilliant, and liked how it ended.

Seasons 3 - 5 were sloppy (though season 3 ended brilliantly), yes but seasons 3 - 5 were the seasons were Julliete was one of the characters, and she was one of the most amazing and interesting to me. There were some really dull characters, namely the men who's story I really was uninterested in. Like Sayid and, sadly - Jack.

I have to say that I am really disappointed still, that there was no proper gay character. I mean, they covered loads races, cultures and religions but with so many main characters nothing for LGBT is a bit sad, just had a throwaway blink and you miss it moment where one, already dead character was revealed as gay.

That being said, LOST was ambitious and often brilliant with some amazing characters.

RIP Shannon.

+Quote this post
Severin
post 11th October 2014, 04:15 PM
Post #26
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 9,872

QUOTE(Rooney @ Sep 28 2014, 10:02 PM) *
My biggest grip is still the death of Locke. I just thought it was such a poor end to such an integral character, and although Terry O'Quinn maybe have lived on, the character was sorely missed in real time. To this day I don't get why Ben killed Locke.

I agree with your points about the characters treatment but as far as Ben's reasoning, I thought it was because they needed a proxy for Christian's body and Ben was jealous of Locke and felt threatened by him. Mind you I could be wrong. It's all a bit hazy now

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 12th October 2014, 08:29 PM
Post #27
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(Severin @ Oct 11 2014, 05:15 PM) *
I agree with your points about the characters treatment but as far as Ben's reasoning, I thought it was because they needed a proxy for Christian's body and Ben was jealous of Locke and felt threatened by him. Mind you I could be wrong. It's all a bit hazy now

Yes apparently they needed a proxy, but Ben had just convinced Locke not to kill himself, everything looks fine, then Locke mentions the name Elouise Hawking and he murders Locke. That's pretty poor reasoning to me. They could have killed anyone, even stolen a body to be the proxy. To me, I still think they killed Locke off in Season 3 with the coffin shot, it was always either going to be Locke/Sawyer in there, and they needed to think of a suitable story to have him dead..

+Quote this post
Severin
post 14th October 2014, 04:00 PM
Post #28
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 9,872

QUOTE(Rooney @ Oct 12 2014, 09:29 PM) *
Yes apparently they needed a proxy, but Ben had just convinced Locke not to kill himself, everything looks fine, then Locke mentions the name Elouise Hawking and he murders Locke. That's pretty poor reasoning to me. They could have killed anyone, even stolen a body to be the proxy. To me, I still think they killed Locke off in Season 3 with the coffin shot, it was always either going to be Locke/Sawyer in there, and they needed to think of a suitable story to have him dead..

I always thought the only reason he saved him was because he needed that information. Once he had the name Locke was of no further use alive

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 01:32 AM