BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jacqui Oatley becomes ITV's new football presenter
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Mack.
post Mar 31 2015, 07:43 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Presenter Jacqui Oatley is to join ITV from the beginning of the next football season.

Oatley, the first female commentator on the BBC's Match of the Day, will anchor football programmes on ITV4 and some match coverage on the main ITV channel as well as presenting darts coverage.

'I'm delighted to have been asked to join the ITV team from next season,' Oatley said.

Jacqui Oatley has been signed up by ITV and will host football coverage from the start of next season

Oatley has previously worked for the BBC, and was the first female commentator on Match of the Day

'I've had a fantastic time working with them over the last couple of years and look forward to continuing that relationship at major tournaments.'

Oatley has also presented FA Cup and Africa Cup of Nations coverage, and ITV's Director of Sport Niall Sloane is delighted at the appointment.

He said: 'Jacqui's outstanding knowledge and experience make her a first class addition to the ITV Sport team. We look forward to welcoming her on board in September.'

What do people make of this choice?

I think she'll do a great job indeed presenting ITV4's PDC darts coverage she will replace Matt Smith as the presenter as he is leaving ITV Sport and she'll probably will be the presenter for ITV's Champions League/ Europa League highlights from next season.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post Apr 3 2015, 06:10 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608
I've seen Jacqui presenting BBC Final Score a couple of times recently and she's been a very solid presenter so I'm glad she's getting recognition!

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post Apr 3 2015, 06:25 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
I remember when she made her MOTD debut as commentator. Definitely has the passion for the game!

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Apr 7 2015, 08:21 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138
Was her da famous again?

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:17 PM