BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Iggy Azalea / MØ 'Beg For It', COMING SOON – ℗ 2014 Virgin EMI
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post 11th February 2015, 05:27 PM
Post #81
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

No, she's moving onto Trouble right now tongue.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Dillan
post 11th February 2015, 05:30 PM
Post #82
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 12,376

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Feb 11 2015, 05:27 PM) *
No, she's moving onto Trouble right now tongue.gif

Ugh, I was hoping she would just make 2 music videos considering she promoted the hell out of this with all those performances. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 11th February 2015, 05:35 PM
Post #83
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

The situation with this single was VERY strange laugh.gif hopefully more effort is put into Trouble with regards to the UK.

+Quote this post
post 11th February 2015, 05:42 PM
Post #84
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

I much preferred this to Trouble sad.gif

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 12th February 2015, 10:58 AM
Post #85
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Feb 11 2015, 05:35 PM) *
The situation with this single was VERY strange laugh.gif hopefully more effort is put into Trouble with regards to the UK.

I think Iggy is done with the UK to be honest. She is a US name now laugh.gif

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 12th February 2015, 11:03 AM
Post #86
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

I think it's more the fact that they expcted it to take off on radio, with Fancy and Black Widow both smashing, but it didn't

+Quote this post
hezza555
post 17th February 2015, 02:50 PM
Post #87
Group icon
New Entry
User: 21,598

she complains on twitter so much

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 17th February 2015, 06:16 PM
Post #88
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

QUOTE(Cameron @ Feb 12 2015, 05:58 AM) *
I think Iggy is done with the UK to be honest. She is a US name now laugh.gif

She's pretty much hated by 75% of the hip hop community. She needs something as big as 'Fancy' if she ever wants another top ten hit.

Or you know, collaborate with an artist that is widely accepted by the pop communuty (hence why she is planning to work with Britney Spears.

Only the gays can save her now.

+Quote this post
jmmc
post 18th February 2015, 01:18 AM
Post #89
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 8,097

QUOTE(toxic_air @ Feb 17 2015, 06:16 PM) *
She's pretty much hated by 75% of the hip hop community. She needs something as big as 'Fancy' if she ever wants another top ten hit.

Or you know, collaborate with an artist that is widely accepted by the pop communuty (hence why she is planning to work with Britney Spears.

Only the gays can save her now.

lol the reach. the actual "hip hop community" doing things nowadays isnt perched on their Twitter accounts or giving interviews to Vladtv bothered with Iggy's pop/rap crossover bops yknow? she's gotten praise as much as shes gotten hate, its just more "entertaining" to promote hate as usual so thats why the press (and I assume people like you) focuses on that side of the Iggy debate more (clickbait)

this (Beg for It) wouldve easily been an even bigger hit in the US had she released a good video on time (possibly top 10 with streams) - I do agree shes killing her momentum with a string of bad choices that have been happening to her career music wise since this dumb "reissue" idea was announced (which was a complete non-event worldwide for obvious reasons including the complete lack of a proper release campaign)

and what type of bs with the Britney statement, at best the only thing she'll probably get from a collab with her is a possible good Hot 100 peak thanks to a frontloaded first week and thats it or am I missing something wacko.gif not to mention even Iggy's tracks (including Beg for It in the US) are getting more instant radio support than Britneys in recent times

the gays cant even save their legendary divas nowadays, let alone female rappers. plus -contrary to popular belief ?- I never got the feeling gays being Iggy's main demo at all so I dont understand that comment either.

This post has been edited by jmmc: 18th February 2015, 01:20 AM

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 18th February 2015, 01:33 AM
Post #90
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

QUOTE(jmmc @ Feb 17 2015, 05:18 PM) *
lol the reach. the actual "hip hop community" doing things nowadays isnt perched on their Twitter accounts or giving interviews to Vladtv bothered with Iggy's pop/rap crossover bops yknow? she's gotten praise as much as shes gotten hate, its just more "entertaining" to promote hate as usual so thats why the press (and I assume people like you) focuses on that side of the Iggy debate more (clickbait)

this (Beg for It) wouldve easily been an even bigger hit in the US had she released a good video on time (possibly top 10 with streams) - I do agree shes killing her momentum with a string of bad choices that have been happening to her career music wise since this dumb "reissue" idea was announced (which was a complete non-event worldwide for obvious reasons including the complete lack of a proper release campaign)

and what type of bs with the Britney statement, at best the only thing she'll probably get from a collab with her is a possible good Hot 100 peak thanks to a frontloaded first week and thats it or am I missing something wacko.gif not to mention even Iggy's tracks (including Beg for It in the US) are getting more instant radio support than Britneys in recent times

the gays cant even save their legendary divas nowadays, let alone female rappers. plus -contrary to popular belief ?- I never got the feeling gays being Iggy's main demo at all so I dont understand that comment either.
Second paragraph says it all. In terms of single promo, she had everything lined up with her AMA performance, and she really needed a music video to help her before the holiday songs kicked in.

I honestly think a Britney collab would spark interest and do well sales-wise (which is pretty much what matters), recent chart success aside (and even then, "Work Bitch" peaked higher than BFI on Billboard), but other than that, post-debut success would be up to Iggy anyways.

But... I'd rather this not turn into a fan war, so I'll leave it at that.

This post has been edited by Cody Slayberry: 18th February 2015, 01:34 AM

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 18th February 2015, 03:06 AM
Post #91
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

laugh.gif at the thought of Britney being "front loaded" in the US. In the UK, yes. DEFINITELY. But the US? Erm. No.

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 18th February 2015, 04:03 AM
Post #92
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

jmmc, take your stan shades off they are blocking your view.

I like Iggy so your assumptions are wrong. And I stick by what I've said as your post leaves little room for a constructive conversation. I only brought up Britney because of there upcoming collaboration.

But, really. Let's not compare the two when it comes to sales. Iggy is at an extreme disadvantage.

+Quote this post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 08:32 AM