BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> UV's Favourite Top 100 Movies Of 2014, Finally Finished! | Who Won?!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post 2nd January 2016, 12:57 AM
Post #81
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

3. BLENDED
I still adore Adam Sandler comedies no matter how much they get trashed by critics and I adored Blended and have seen it so many times! Even though it is not as good as the incredible 50 First Dates, the jokes are so so funny in this movie and I love it. Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore are so funny as ever, the latter in particular, and I love the rest of the cast. All the jokes are so fun, especially ones during the holiday and I love the really nice ending. Such a fantastic movie!
(Sorry commentaries getting really short, pretty tired but desperate to finally get this done tonight kink.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 2nd January 2016, 01:02 AM
Post #82
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.

2. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS
There was no way I wasn't going to absolutely adore this incredible and beautiful movie! The Fault In Our Stars is based on one of my favourite books of all time and was an emotional rollercoaster so I was really excited to see the movie. I saw this early, the week before UK release due to the one off screenings Vue were doing for the fans! And gosh was it amazing, I sat in my seat smiling, crying and practically every emotion. Shailene Woodley as Hazel was incredible and definitely one of the best performances of the year, she gave Hazel so much life and made us all feel and relate to her while Ansel Elgort was fantastic and heartbreaking as Augustus and gave so much justice to the role. The script is a fantastic and this story of teenagers with cancer is so heartbreaking. Absolutely beautiful movie and easily one of the best of 2014 heart.gif
So what is my favourite of 2014?

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 2nd January 2016, 01:16 AM
Post #83
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.

1. THE OTHER WOMAN
Sometimes it's not the best made movie of the year that is the favourite. Sometimes you just need a laugh and have 2 hours of an incredible amount of fun. Which is exactly what my number #1 movie of the year, The Other Woman, provides! The film is just a barrel of laughs and the cast and script are just absolutely incredible. I love Cameron Diaz in nearly every movie she is in and this is one of my favourite roles of hers yet, she is fantastic in this and brings so much life to the movie. I also adore Leslie Mann who is hilarious in every scene she appears in and the rest of the cast are also great. I also was shocked at how much I loved Nicki Minaj as an actress, she was fantastic and so funny in this!
The script is full of laughs and I love so so many of the scenes: the awkward meet-up with Kate Upton's character for the first time, the end scene when The love cheat gets his communepance and their all waiting for him in the room together. and then walking into the glass!, any scene involving Minaj and the scenes of Diaz and Mann bonding. I was so excited for this movie from the amazing trailer and I loved this when I saw it on opening day and have seen it multiple times since! I love The Other Woman and it is my favourite movie of 2014 heart.gif

We're FINALLY DONE! After about 6 months laugh.gif Thanks to everyone who has read and commented heart.gif

+Quote this post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 07:35 AM