BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> X Factor Poll ● Live Show 6, Disco Week
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Your opinions please.
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 29
Guests cannot vote 
Tafty³³³
post 13th November 2016, 11:24 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Sorry it's late [/cherlloydteas]

Week 6 - Disco Week!

FOR ME
Top 2: Saara - Matt
Least Fave: Sam
Sing Off: Yes > But Ryan should've gone too. Worst sing off battle by FAR <
Top 5 for Saara: HELL YEAH > I'm starting to think she might actually make it to the final... I know it might be quite a stretch, but I believe if she does a ballad next week and she manages to survive without being bottom 2, she will become a legit contender tbh <
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 13th November 2016, 11:35 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

Top 2: Honey G by miles, then Saara a distant second, then the also rans

Least Fave: Emily - wasn't even a performance might as well have been the mannequin challenge

Sing-Off: Sam wasn't great but Ryan singing SCYHO? nono

Saara: Top 5? Why stop there the support is snowballin'!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 14th November 2016, 02:00 AM
Post #3
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Faves: Ryan (comfortably, he wiped the floor with the rest), 5AM
Least Fave: Honey G
Sing-Off: Yes, Ryan was miles better
Saara: Yeah I guess, Ryan is a goner next week I expect but it depends on her song choice

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 14th November 2016, 02:07 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Nov 14 2016, 02:00 AM) *
Faves: Ryan (comfortably, he wiped the floor with the rest)

argh! Joseph that bias is going so overboard with that comment! But to be fair he was probably my 3rd favourite which doesn't say much for everyone else.

Faves: Saara, Sam (Saara was way ahead of the rest, everything else was between average and terrible - Sam being my 2nd fave last night says everything!)
Least fave: Honey (She sung the same song (h to the o to the n...) for like the 4th time with a different backing track)
Sing-off: Worst sing-off for a while (cos no Saara), both were below average. Ryan was perhaps slightly better, I wanted him to stay as Sam's constant struggle to sound anything like decent was too much even if she did somehow make my top 2 last night.
Saara: Yes she should get to the top 5 now, only reason she wouldn't is if Ryan can bounce into the top 4 of next week's vote at Saara's expense. I would be surprised if he managed it so therefore he's going.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 14th November 2016, 02:09 AM
Post #5
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

QUOTE(Ryan. @ Nov 14 2016, 02:07 AM) *
argh! Joseph that bias is going so overboard with that comment! But to be fair he was probably my 3rd favourite which doesn't say much for everyone else.

I think we're both as bad as each other when it comes to bias tbh kink.gif although in all fairness, I haven't thought Ryan was miles ahead every single week magic.gif

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 14th November 2016, 02:35 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

I can't help it that Saara slays EVERY week (except last week which was probably her weakest - in that it was 9.5/10 rather than 10/10) and all the internet polls agree with me *.* (But yes I am biased too heehee.gif)

+Quote this post
Qween
post 14th November 2016, 09:10 AM
Post #7
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

Best: Saara was so far and away the best that trying to put someone else on a similar level is pointless.
Worst: Emily by a quite considerable margin, shockingly bad vocals and zero presence and not fitting the theme at all.
Sing off: Yes, maybe, probably. They're both among the weakest singers left, Ryan has been much worse overall but I think he was probably a little better here thanks to the very forgiving backing vocals.
Saara: Almost certainly. At this stage there won't be enough of a bounce to save Ryan from being bottom two again and even if (which seems quite likely) it's Saara there with him he should be a goner. I don't think she'll make it further than that, but given I expected her out in week one I think that's a huge victory for genuine talent.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 14th November 2016, 09:15 AM
Post #8
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

[quote name='Dobbo' date='Nov 14 2016, 12:35 AM' post='5550752']
Top 2: Honey G by miles, then Saara a distant second, then the also rans

OMG exactly this wub.gif

+Quote this post
Serg
post 14th November 2016, 11:44 AM
Post #9
Group icon
I'm so into you, I can barely breathe
User: 22,662

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Nov 14 2016, 03:09 AM) *
I haven't thought Ryan was miles ahead every single week magic.gif

Because Saara is the best every week if you have ears and eyes angel.gif

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 14th November 2016, 02:32 PM
Post #10
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Fave: Ryan and Matt
Least Fave: Emily
Sam leaving: Yes
Can Saara make it top 5: HELL YEAH

+Quote this post
post 14th November 2016, 04:07 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Top 2: Saara and 5AM. I know she has a bit of an unfair advantage, but Saara really comes across as a polished popstar on stage.

Least Fave: Honey G.

Sing-Off: They were both a bit meh. Ryan sang in tune but his song choice was very safe and not very vocally challanging, if Sam had sung that it probably would have been amazing, but she instead gave herself a mountain to climb, vocally and it didn't pay off.

Saara: I feel like Saara might be on a roll after last week. I feel like if they give her a powerful ballad this week like 'Alive', she could stay.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 14th November 2016, 04:36 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Top 2: Saara by a huge amount then I guess Honey G but she wasn't at her best tbh
Least fave: Emily then 5am
Sing-off: no, Ryan should have gone. Sam wasn't THAT bad, but she wasn't really good enough to stay at the same time laugh.gif I think yet again it was the wrong song but all Ryan's did was showcase his vocal shortcomings. Neither of them should have got further than Relley or Gifty though, it was a pretty bad sing-off :/
Top 5 for Saara: HELL YEAH. If she goes I don't think I'll watch, I think if she gets a ballad and nails it and shows another side yet again, she'll be fine. I'm pre-empting the long awaited Emily and Ryan bottom 2 *.*

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 12:25 PM