BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Artist Forum Moderator Appreciation: JULY, Who has been given our AF Mod Appreciation?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post Jul 6 2019, 08:56 PM
Post #1
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Hi guys. We in the AF Inner-Circle just wanna say a HUGE thank you to all of the moderators of the Artist Forums for their hard work and consistency these last few months. For the first time in a LONG while we had ALL forums reach over 10 posts in the same week. We have also seen a huge change in attitude towards some forums and we appreciate the support for our new forums.

We just wanted to take the time to highlight some of the AF Moderators who have worked tirelessly and hard to make their forums a success. So here we go! We have our FIRST EVER AF Moderator Appreciation posts, so if you would take 2 minutes of your time to help us congratulate these moderators on their hard work, we would truly appreciate it! biggrin.gif

Cody Season (K-POP FORUM):

This is basically for Cody and his incredible and hard work in the K-Pop forum. He seems to be managing to work it out with the forum, despite having little to no help from other members. I'm confident that one day he will have his own little community on there (myself included, I just need to remember to interact more!), but I don't want you to be so hard on yourself. Your work in the forum is incredible and it is being noticed. Thank you for your patience and thank you for keeping the forum going, pretty much on your own. We need more people to visit the K-Pop Forum, coz I'd love to see it thrive some more.
---
danG & lewistgreen (CALVIN HARRIS FORUM):

We wanted to give dan & lewis the credit for making their forum stand out amongst the crowd and for giving it the push it needed to get off the ground. Constantly trying to come up with ideas and such for their forum and making it a success. Things have gone a little quiet as of now, but hopefully some more ideas and news around Calvin's newer material will surface soon for them to get back off the ground and turn it back around. Thank you guys and keep up the hard work!

---
Jade (ARIANA GRANDE FORUM):

When Jade stepped forward and gave us the signal that she would like to be given the chance to mod Ariana, it couldn't have come at a better time. In the AF Inner-Circle we are looking at ways to continuously improve forums, not just get rid and replace etc.. we were in the process of starting a "moderator reshuffle" to give certain forums one last push before we decide whether we would dump them or not. Ariana was at the very top of our lists. She's one of the most talked about popstars out there right now, but the forum was struggling to hit even 20 posts at the peak of eras. Jade stepped forward, we approved and here we are. Ariana has consistently been top 10 on the AF Chart ever since! Her work has been incredible and we are SO thankful for her and her team on getting the forum up to where we always knew the forum would be. Thank you Jade for getting the Ariana forum off the ground and thank you for stepping forward and revitalising the forum to it's fullest potential!

---
Medelliam (KYLIE & MADONNA FORUMS):

Liam is a passionate, dedicated and hard-working member of the AF community. His meticulous data tracking, enthusiastic stanning and thought-provoking threads have brought continuous life into the forums he's moderated. With Kylie and Madonna under his wing, both forums have consistently made the top 5 of the poster chart and are two of the busiest most vibrant forums going, attracting a heap of visitors every day. He celebrates the past, looks to the future and discusses the present in a friendly, welcoming way. Working alongside him in the Madonna forum has inspired me to continue to provide for the forum visitors and passionately get involved wherever possible. The Kylie forum is a haven of activity with rabid regulars and casual viewers making it one of the most exciting hubs of activity on the site. There is always something going on in the forums he moderates and for that we are grateful! Fantastic work Liam - keep it up! > Words by Bal <

Biased - I know - but I think you'll all agree with these choices. So please join us in congratulating these 5 moderators! To the other AF Moderators, we're ALWAYS watching, so who knows, keeping up all the hard work may see you in one of these! biggrin.gif

THANK YOU <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 6 2019, 09:03 PM
Post #2
I feel so seen in the night
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

This is so cute wub.gif thanks so much guys, I'm really pleased that I put my name forward for Ariana as I'm having a lot of fun in the role!

well done to the others mentioned here also *.*

+Quote Post
danG
post Jul 6 2019, 09:15 PM
Post #3
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

congrats guys and thanks for the mention! Calvin's gone too quiet for my liking recently though, hurry up with the new album mate!

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Jul 7 2019, 12:06 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 12,472

I'm a little bit drunk right now but I'm actually crying. Thank you so much for those kinds words. I absolutely love the artist forums and even if I don't post that much in other AFs that I don't moderate, I absolutely love the work you all put in. There's always lots of discussion about whether the AFs are relevant and what not but each and everyone one of you prove why we should still exist.

Love you all <3

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Jul 7 2019, 03:39 AM
Post #5
🙄
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,643

QUOTE(Medellíam @ Jul 7 2019, 01:06 AM) *
I'm a little bit drunk right now but I'm actually crying. Thank you so much for those kinds words. I absolutely love the artist forums and even if I don't post that much in other AFs that I don't moderate, I absolutely love the work you all put in. There's always lots of discussion about whether the AFs are relevant and what not but each and everyone one of you prove why we should still exist.

Love you all <3

MESS.

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Jul 7 2019, 03:58 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Idol

*insert relevant Grinch gif*

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Jul 7 2019, 11:00 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Banned
Member No.: 23,155

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Jul 6 2019, 09:56 PM) *
For the first time in a LONG while we had ALL forums reach over 20 posts in the same week.

When did that happen?

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Jul 7 2019, 11:31 AM
Post #8
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Omg. You SAW NOTHING.

+Quote Post
Jαsє
post Jul 7 2019, 01:40 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

Well done to you all, what a hard-working bunch heart.gif

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Jul 7 2019, 02:10 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Idol

Ha, oh dear God. But yeah, thanks guys. blush.gif

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Jul 7 2019, 03:56 PM
Post #11
Mansonette
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

Liam is a great shout, amazing in Madonna!

(A bit biased as that’s the main artist forum I use)

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Jul 7 2019, 07:45 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,585

Aw thanks guys! I'm genuinely thankful for how supportive y'all have been of the Calvin forum tbh

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:10 PM