BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Pop Smoke - FAITH, 2nd posthumous album
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
LewisGT
post 15th July 2021, 05:05 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 18,293

The 2nd full-length posthumous album from Pop Smoke is coming out tomorrow and it's another feature-stacked tracklist with Kanye, Dua Lipa, Future, Kid Cudi 21 Savage all being amongst those making an appearance. I'm sure this is going to be taking over the Spotify charts on Saturday! It's going to be interesting to see how much of the unbelievably huge success of SFTSAFTM can be held on to for this.

I'm sure Dior is also an added bonus track somewhere too laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brer
post 15th July 2021, 06:36 PM
Post #2
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

I feel like this isn't going to do quite as well as the previous album did (they must already be scraping the barrel for releasable material from him at this point) but there are a few pretty interesting features on here - the overload of features would seem to indicate that a lot of these songs were unfinished, similarly to the debacle that was the second posthumous XXXTENTACION album. I've read that there is a music video coming for the Dua collab so if that is true I imagine that one is going to be pushed as a single and has the potential to be a huge hit assuming the song isn't a mess.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 02:59 AM